We met by Chance!

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

I just finished cleaning the art room after my class left when I got a message from Kyuhyun oppa;

Anyeong Yara, did class finish for today. Wanna go eat some diner with me and ryeowookie , donghae, siwon, eunhyuk oppa. I’m starving right now, just finished practice….. jaebal yaraa-ah

I smiled as I laughed at the message oppa sent me imagining the look on his pleading face.

Kyuhyun and the rest of the guys are the members of Super Junior. The hottest and most popular guys in Korea. They are known around the world and their fans are called ELFs. I became an ELF the day I became friends with Kyuhyun oppa . That was just after I knew them personally.

It all began some time ago when we met each other by chance.

 

>>VERY LONG FLASHBACK<<

 I walked along the street to my favorite café after I finished giving class to my students when I went to Sunshine café where you can get the most delicious smoothies and ice scream in whole Seoul. It was quite popular especially because it was around 20 min walking distant from the famous SM Entertainment building.

I walked into the café, eying the pleasant surroundings of the place. The café was located in a corner where on both sides the walls where made of glass. The interior was beautiful; they had little white tables with small chairs in different colors. Also there were small couches in the corners to make a customer comfortable.  There were 2 different counters, one for quick orders and one for people who wanted to have something while resting.

Walking to the counter while waiting to get my delicious smoothie I looked around the café. There were a few famous people, disguising  their self’s in hoodies, hats, shawls and sunglasses to make sure no one could recognize them.

One in particular caught my attention.

The young man was sitting in a corner with a hat on facing downwards looking at his phone and typing really fast.  He looked really familiar; I knew he was an idol. You could see it from the way he dressed.

Just I was trying to find out who he was, the young girl at the counter came back with my strawberry smoothie. I paid for it and walked to the door to go outside when I bumped into the mysterious person I was looking at earlier. My smoothie dropped out of my hand and I fell back on my on the ground. The mysterious young man fell also but his hat and sunglasses fell off revealing the person who was my ideal type.  It was Cho Kyuhyun.

As I was staring at Kyuhyun he quickly got up putting on his hat and glasses. When suddenly a few high school girls recognized Kyuhyun and began squealing and screaming. Other people began to notice the commotion around us as Kyuhyun was trying to find an exit.

We suddenly looked at each other when more girls started to surround us, just then I got an idea. I screamed pointing out of the window, when everybody suddenly looked out of the windows curious what there was. Kyuhyun saw his chance escaping the café through the bunch of people, just before giving a quick glance back to me. I suddenly faked fainting, collapsing in front of the door of the café after Kyuhyun just left making sure it was hard for the people and the screaming girls to get outside and see where he went. I smiled in myself knowing that a moment ago I saved Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun from screaming fans.

After the incident, where those screaming girls were complaining that I ruined their meeting with Kyuhyun and everybody scolding me for faking fainting I left the cafe walking along the street back home. I failed getting another smoothie because probably it was my own fault for dropping it, what I totally found unfair.... Puhh.

I was walking down the street completely immersed within my thoughts. The scene in the cafe with kyuhyun kept repeating in my head. The last look he gave me before running off kept me captivated. Is this how a fan girl should act, I felt like a idiot.....hihi. He was so close, I never imagined that I could actually meet the idol I love to hear singing and watching. It felt almost so unreal, even so it was for a couple of minutes.

Just as I was crossing the street to turn around the corner when suddenly I heard someone running past me and grabbing my purse from my shoulder. I was being robbed!

"STOP! Thief, come back " as I screamed and run to try and catch up with him.

" Give me back my purse you stupid idiot" " come back here........"

I was still running and puffing trying to yell that he had to stop. It was almost a lost cause because he was so much faster than I when I suddenly tripped and landed on the floor. I twisted my ankle and broke the strap of my shoe.

 A tear fell down my cheek when I started crying, there was no one who was trying to help me since it was almost dark and being in a neighborhood were very few people came.

I stayed there for awhile, trying to get up when suddenly someone reached his hand out to me. I got a little bit scared since I couldn't really see his face in the dark.

" kwinchanayo?" (are you alright?) " can you get up?"

The unknown person came a little bit closer revealing to be none other than Cho Kyuhyun.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> END CHAPTER ONE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<