???

How it started
Sunny's POV
 
"Seriously I hate dealing with that Yuri. She is driving me insane." I said entering my room with my girlfriend. "I sometimes feel like I'm her mother. You know what I mean right?"
 
"Honestly no but knowing Yul and Hyo I can assume. Those two like partying in my family's club but since it's too far they'd go around once every two weeks, if I'm lucky. Good thing Kahi is their to keep those two in line if I'm not there." She said laying down on my bed before sitting up just to make me fall on top of her. "I love your bed Bunny it's really comfortable. I want to stay here with you instead of going back home."
 
"Why don't you want to go home huh?"
 
"Easy I don't have you there with me. I want to have you exactly like this every day." Once she said that I can feel my face getting hot. "Oh! Is my adorable Sunny blushing? Let me see~"
 
"No! Hey! Wasn't I supposed to have a talk with Taeng? Let me see if she is her."
 
"Nooooo!~ Don't leave meeee!~"
 
"I'm going to be back really quick. Now why don't you get comfortable and look for some pajamas for you. I'm not letting you sleep in your undergarments here since we have Taeng to deal with." I said stepping out of the room towards TaeNy's room. "Taeng you there?"
 
"No she isn't here. She left me her alone and took the girls with her as payback for what a said to her."
 
"Tiffany please open the door. I promise I'll help you with her." I said after a while hearing a click meaning she unlocked the door. I'm coming in Tiffany."
 
"Okay" she just replied that when I turned the knob. Upon entering the room I was shocked
 
"What the hell happened here Tiffany? It looks like a tornado hit this room." I said looking around the room. Deciding it was time to look at Tiffany I was more than shocked. Her eyes were red from all the crying she had done. In short she look devastated. I noticed she was hiding something since her hands were both behind her back. "Okay Tiffany let's talk this through and give me whatever you are holding in hands."
 
"No! Sunny I can't! I don't deserve to be loved by Taetae! I hurt her again! There is only one way out. Sunny please tell Taetae that I'm sorry and I love her." After saying that she took out what was hidden behind her back. It was a broken glass.
 
"Tiffany be reasonable doing this will cause both of you harm. Why would you want to take your own life? Think about your family, the girls', your fans, me, and most importantly your Taetae. How would they feel knowing that you took your life away for something that can be fixed."
 
"Sunny don't you get it my family doesn't matter right now all I need in my life is Taetae's love but I'm afraid to hurt her again. It's better if I died."
 
"Listen to me carefully Tiffany. Taeng felt the same way you are feeling now when you humiliated her in that restaurant. She tried everything in her power to stop feeling anything. The antidepressants didn't work on her. I was there half of the time to stop her from killing her self. The girls kept a close eye on her also. You need to talk it out with Taeng. Tell her how you are feeling right now. I'm guessing this is your first huge um... Argument? Look Tiffany I know you both deserve each other. Just go on YouTube and look up TaeNy. You'd be amazed at all the moments the fans have captured of you two. I seriously am jealous of you two, in a good way though. What you two have is way too pure to be ruined by an argument, even if you two are the biggest Byuns in our group. So I'm begging you Tiffany please give me that piece of glass."
 
"Here Sunny. I'm sorry for everything. Can you please get Taetae to come back here. I miss her."
 
"Of course Tiffany. Now why don't you get yourself cleaned up while I get my girlfriend to help me clean this room?" All she did was nod and made her way to the bathroom.
 
"Wow! I'm amazed baby. You really are a great catch. Now let's clean here and call Tiffany's Taetae." She said only to here Tiffany yell at her "I HEARD THAT! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO CALL HER THAT! GOT IT?" "YES TIFFANY!"

Sooyoung's POV

 
I really want to ask Taeyeon why she cried earlier today but I can tell that it would hurt her more if I did that. Who was she texting that made her want to turn off her cellphone so bad.
 
"Soo? Baby? Sooyoung answer your cellphone it's starting to annoy me!" I heard Jessica almost yelling at me. "Can't you see I was taking a nap?"
 
"Really princess another nap? Okay pass me my cellphone since if I remember correctly you took it away from me to call my mom. Why was that?" I asked looking down at her since she finds my lap so comfortable.
 
"Oh you mean that? Hehehe... I might have asked her if she'd allow you to date someone like me? Oh and guess what we are to go to your house for dinner. Here found it. Well that explains why I felt it vibrate on my ." She said handing my cellphone to me. 
 
"Hello?" "Soo it's Sunny. I know you didn't even bother to see who called." "Oh! So You finally decided showed yourself?" "Yes? Anyways I called you since Taeng's cell phone is turned off.  You need to get everyone back to the dorms as quickly as possible." "Why?" "Tiffany not only turned her room upside down but tried to kill herself." "Wait! What? Are you sure it was Tiffany?" "I'm more than positive it's her." "I can't believe she would try to do something like that." "I know I was shocked but stopped her in time. Make sure Taeng doesn't try to run off please." "Okay I guess we'll leave in a bit. Thank you for telling me. Bye" "okay bye!" With that she ended the call I gave the cellphone back to Sica. 
 
"What did Sunny want Soo?"
 
"Princess we need to get back to the dorms like now. Tiffany almost... I can't believe she would do that!"
 
"So are you going to tell Taeyeon that we should go back?"
 
"It's for the best princess. Um... Taeyeon?"
 
"Yes Soo do you want more food?"
 
"Not really. I'm wondering if we could go back to the dorms."
 
"Why would you want to go their when we could go anywhere?"
 
"Aren't you the least worried about Tiffany?"
 
"Should I be? I mean she's in the dorms it's safe there."
 
"Taeyeon I just spoke with Sunny. She said she has been trying to contact with you since your dear Tiffany tried to kill herself! So are you sure it's safe there?"
 
"What! Okay everyone in the van we are going back to the dorms. Just let me get an ice cream cone."
 
"Oh no you don't let's move. I don't care what you two argued about but you two are going to talk it through!"
 
"Girls! She told me to leave her alone again! Why do you think I brought you with me? I don't want to be alone. It hurts so much I just want to make it stop!"
 
"Seo! Can you drive us back? Taeyeon can't in the state she is in."
 
"Of course unnie."
 
"Taeyeon you know she didn't mean it right?"
 
"Yes but it reminded me of last time. That's why I asked you girls to come with me. If it were for me I'd go to the apartment... Wait! That's it! Soo call Sunny and tell her to bring Pany to our apartment."
 
"Um... Ok? How about if I text her?"
 
"It doesn't matter. Seo drive to the apartments that are five blocks away from our dorms. I can't believe I forgot to give her this." She said holding what seemed like a ring.
 
 
"Are you two en---" I was cut off by her. "No Soo I just remembered she wanted this a long time ago so I bought it for her. I just forgot to give it to her."
 
"But isn't that an engagement ring?"
 
"Yes it is but I just want her to have this ring if it means that much to her even if the main reason she wanted is because it is pink and has pink diamonds so be it."
 
"Unnie we're here."
 
"Already? Okay come on let's go."
 
"Now I ask you girls to please not make too much mess. This place is for Tiffany and me but you girls are welcome here so don't worry." She opened the door and we were shocked it was seriously amazing. "Okay girls come in and have fun!"

I'll try to update if not tomorrow then in two days.

i really need to get myself back together.

Sorry I guess my dark side kicked in here but at least nothing happened to Tiffany right?