A confused and sad Mushroom

How it started

"Hey Tiffany!" Jessica called out her friend that looked in deep thought while frowning. 'Why am I doing this again when I should be in my cozy bed?' "Tiff snap out of it and let's go shopping you promised? Do you how hard it was to even get out of my bed just to come with you? Tiff what's wrong with you these days?"

'Why did it break my heart when Taeyeon told me about the incident that caused her to be so cold to everyone? I miss the old Taeyeon. Yes I miss that byuntae so much. That dorky smile, that ajhumma laugh, those eyes that made me melt in an instant, those caring words she used to say when I was sad, her scolding me for speaking without thinking, most of all those times we just hugged and she'd give me kiss on my cheek.' "I miss you Taetae" I whispered to myself feeling even bad for ignoring her instead of helping her not knowing that a tear had rolled down her cheek
 
"Tiff what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jessica asked now concerned for her best friend. "Wait don't tell me Taeyeon tried to do something to you again?"
 
"Huh? Oh Jessi! No nothings wrong. I'm just missing my family right now. And no Taetae has not tried doing anything to me" Tiffany said while adding in her mind 'in a while which is causing me to get angry at her'
 
'Tiff I heard what you just whispered but i'll let it slip for now and I know that she misses you more' "ok Tiff if you say so let's go shopping!" Jessica said
 
"Yeah let's go!" Tiffany said while still thinking of a certain Byuntae. Not knowing that by the time she gets back to the dorm she will see a letter on her bed that will bring a smile on her face and remorse to what she did to her dorky leader. 'I guess I'll have to get used to the new you huh Taetae?'

Once Tiffany entered her room she dropped her bags in the corner of the room. She changed to more comfortable clothes and was about to lay down to take a nap when she saw a letter.
 
"Who could've put this letter here and more importantly why even enter my room?" Tiffany asked herself. 'WAIT! Isn't this Taetae's handwriting? Was she in my room if so why?'
 
Tiffany was really nervous trying to bring herself to read the letter. She had a feeling that what was written in it would break her. *takes a deep breath* 'ok Tiff you can do it!'
 
Anyone could've noticed her hands shaking just trying to get the letter opened if they stepped in the room. Once she did she unfolded the paper to begin reading the letter. The first thing she noticed was the PS telling her to keep smiling. She decided to get it over with. While reading the letter you could tell that she regretted everything she said that day to Taeyeon.
 
"Why? Why was it that you never told me how you felt? Was I that oblivious of how caring she was towards me? What's worse is that the next days you turned cold not only to me but to everyone. You're right Taetae I also wish I had a time machine to stop myself from telling you all those things but mostly to take back that slap I gave you." Tiffany said while tears were running down her cheeks and to the paper that she had in her hands. 'I remember you came to my room to tell me what happened to you that night. I tried to push you away but in the end I complied to your plea since you said that after that day you would let me be.'
 
(Flashback)
 
Tiffany was locked in her room ignoring Taeyeon's pleas which had been going on for awhile.
 
"Come on Pany-ah I need to tell you something important." Taeyeon whined
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to know?" Tiffany said getting angrier by the second "And my name is Tiffany not TiPPany or Pany!"
 
"Please TiFFany after this I promise not to bother you by any means" Taeyeon said but you could see in her eyes that once she did that she wouldn't be able to hold back her tears. 'I might as well be dead after this'
 
The door slightly opened and Tiffany reluctantly let her in. This would be the last time she would enter this room or so she thought.
 
"Ok tell me what happened? But first you will hold on to the promise you just made right?"
 
"Yes I will keep it" 'even If it kills me doing so' Taeyeon added in her mind. 
 
Tiffany heard Taeyeon finish what she had to say and told her to leave and to remember to keep that promise. She saw that Taeyeon leaving and noticed that she was shaking but didn't go to her leader to calm her down. At that instant when Taeyeon closed the door she knew she had lost her best friend. Only to be replaced with a cold person that she had created.
 
(End of flashback)
 
"I really lost you huh? Now I know why you ruined my dates. You loved me that much to see me with other people. I never meant to hurt you this bad. You know that right?" Tiffany said to no one in particular
 
Tiffany heard the door then Sunny yelling "Girls Taeyeon's back!"
 
She was about to go greet Taeyeon but realized that after reading the letter it would be best to stay in her room. Crying herself to sleep hoping that in the morning she would try to make everything right.