???

How it started

Seohyun's POV

Okay yes I admit it I wanted to see how far Hyo would go. I know that testing her was a going a bit far but I couldn't resist. I just hope for me sake Yuri and Yoona-unnie don't notice that we took a bit longer than expected.

"Seo, um... Have you seen my other shorts? By that I mean the super short ones. I can't seen to find them." She asked making more noise than usual by slamming the drawers closed.

"You mean the ones I hid when you and Taeyeon-unnie were missing?" I asked making my way to the room.

"I guess so. Wait! When did we go missing?" She asked apparently closing the closet.

"If I'm correct it was about a week ago, you two didn't even tell us you were going out." I asked surveying the room which looked like a hurricane passed through here.

"I don't remem- Oh! You mean when we went to buy ice cream? She blackmailed me! If I had known she was 'stressed' I wouldn't of gone with her." She said then whispered "Her plus way too much soju is never a good combination. I still can't even remember how I ended up in her bed or what I think was her bed semi-."

"Hyo- unnie you mean to tell me that while I was worried. You were enjoying yourself with Taeyeon-unnie! That's why you didn't come back to the dorms! You know what let's just go! By the way I threw those shorts out. They had a tiny rip on one of the back pockets. You have exactly 60 seconds to get dressed and be on the car. I'll be waiting!" I yelled at her making my way to the door. "Time's ticking Hyoyeon-unnie!" I added stepping out of the dorm.


Hyoyeon's POV

Oh ! I screwed up. How could I not know she was in the room. What did she mean by enjoying myself? It's not my fault that I got blackmailed. Okay now that I think about it maybe a little. Seriously is it my fault that SHE left the door unlocked? I seriously needed to get my towel out of there. I didn't even see anything. I am not a Byun like HER maybe just a bit but only for Seo. *chuckles* "Hyoyeon-unnie move it and please put on your underwear. We need to move YoonYul looked like they were about to go at it again in YOUR car."

"No not my baby! let's go!"

"Are you sure you want to go out in public like that unnie?" She said smirking

"Yes Seobaby I'm su- oh ! I forgot to put on my underwear." I said looking down to where I saw her looking

"Oh and please remember to where some decent shorts." She said letting out some snorts

"Yeah yeah yeah... Laugh at your poor girlfriend why don't you?"

"Okay since you let me." She said right after that I could hear her laughing

I quickly changed and dragged her down the stairs since the elevator would take long. I coming baby! 


While you and Sunny were busy. The rest were trying to calm down a pissed of Taeyeon.

"Taetae seriously just let it go. You don't see me going all hellfany at you for spying on those two." Tiffany pointed to the door that was the guest room and added "and I have the right to do so."

"Yeah like Tiffany said let it go. Anyways what's wrong with you? I've noticed you've been moody lately?" Sooyoung said

"I don't know seriously I don't know! I'm sorry girls for the whole spying on Sunny anyways I'm hungry. Pani can you please get me some ice cream for the refrigerator I think it was on top of some frozen strawberries." Taeyeon said just laying down on the floor instead of the sofa. "Soo before you try to steal my ice cream that my Pani is bringing me go over there and pick something for yourself just leave those strawberries alone. Now go."

"Are you serious Taeyeon?"

"Yes now go... Oh and leave something for Yoona from what I remember Hyo called and said YoonYul were coming to... *sighs*"

"Um... Taengoo what's wrong? Why are you like this? It's like you're hiding something. What is it?" Jessica asked worriedly

"*sigh* Nothing's wrong Sica it's just that if you all kn- let's just forget it."

"How can I forget if seeing you like this makes all of us worry. We don't want you to do anything stupid again." 

"I can't tell anyone... I mean at least not now... I still don't know what I'm going to do." Taeyeon said looking down at her stomach.

"Taeyeon what do mean by that?" Jessica asked now looking up trying to figure out why Taeyeon was all of a sudden quiet. "Taeyeon are you by any chance pregnant?"

"N-no W-why w-would y-you a-ask t-that?" Taeyeon asked stuttering

"Look I'm just wondering it's just that you were staring at your stomach. I know you'd tell us if you were though right?"

"Y-yeah of course I would."

"Taengoo we are here for you don't forget that."

"Yeah I know Sica."

"Anyway since when did you know?"

"I guess about month ago." She blurted out after covering with one hand. Oh !

"Aha! So you are pre--" she was cut off by Taeyeon's other hand. 

"Don't you dare say anything... I mean at least until I figure what to do please Sica?" To which she got a nod "okay I'm getting my hand off your mouth so no yelling or else."

"So are you going to tell Tiff about this?" She asked pointing at Taeyeon's still flat stomach

"Tell me about what?"

"Taetae, Jessi what were you two talking about? And are you guys hiding something from me?" Tiffany asked the duo. "Come on I need to know~"

"Seriously Tiff it's nothing I'm just trying to get Taengoo here to open up. Anyways is Soo still in the kitchen?" Jessica asked trying to change the topic.

"Yes I think so! If not then she's hiding from you Jessi." Tiffany answered sitting down on the floor putting Taeyeon's head on her lap.

"Oh okay... I'll go look for her then" *sighs* "Taengoo we aren't done here remember that." Jessica said looking at Taeyeon to which she earn a nod.

"Now seriously Taetae are you okay? Oh here is your ice cream." Tiffany said handing her the bucket of ice cream. "Just don't eat too fast I don't want you to get a brain-freeze again."

"*sigh* okay Pany I'll try. I'm okay it's just that I'm a bit um... Tired I guess? Or maybe sleepy? I'm not really sure. Can you tell Sunny and you to come here please. I'm positive the missing girls will be here right about now" just as she finished the doorbell rang. "You go get those two I'll open the door"

*ding dong*

"*sigh* oh YoonYul nice to see um... Your other half Yoong. Where are HyoHyun?" Taeyeon asked the duo who were trying to carry what seemed like food containers and soju.

"Oh those two are um... 'Busy' at the moment." Yuri said entering the apartment.

"Oh ok-- Wait! What!?"

"Yeah that's shocking but after what we saw at the dorm we knew this would happen." Yoona said 


A/N: um... *sigh* I've been trying my very best to write but couldn't.

I'm not even sure how I ended up writing this chapter.

to point out this took me more than every chapter before this one.

I'll try my best to update the next chapter soon.

i seriously need a coauthor. Any one up for it? PM me

congratulations to our 9 goddesses on their first win!