Sunny's girlfriend

How it started

Sunny's POV 

I know I've been acting weird but this is important. I miss you! I really need to see her. I've been sneaking around trying to hide from the girls. I just convinced my uncle to tell my manager to bring me to Japan, I know that the girls are going to kill me but I need you. I'm here waiting for her to answer her phone. I still can't believe the girls didn't try to figure out why I was always on the phone.
 
"Hello? Sunny? Are you there?"
 
"Y-yes I'm here you. I'm sort of in Japan! I really need to talk with you." I'm nervous. I really need to tell her how I feel.
 
"You're here! Where I'll go pick you up! Are you alone or with the girls?"
 
"I'm at the airport that's why I called you. I'm alone I sort of didn't tell the girls I was coming" I know I'm worrying everybody but I'm miserable these days. I know that TaeNy are ok now.
 
"Yah! Tell them where you are. They might think something happened to you. I'm on my way. Why didn't you tell your sisters that you were coming over her huh?"
 
"I'm sort of escaping all the lovey dovey couples for today. I guess you could say that since I'm alone it just feels like a third wheel. I hate it you it's killing me. I really want to have someone that makes me happy!"
 
"Sunny you aren't alone you have me, your sisters, and your uncle all you need to do is tell us and we'll be there for you."
 
"you where are you?"
 
"Sunny turn around. I was close to here that's why I got here quick."
 
"you! I really missed you. I'm hungry I left Tiffany and Yoona in Lotte World then came straight here!"
 
"Well let's get some food in you. We wouldn't like this cute little Bunny to starve herself huh?"
 
"Please don't tease me! i came here to tell you something. It's just that I'm embarrassed at what I have to tell you."
 
"So this little Bunny came all the way here to tell me something huh?"
 
"Yes I did! It's just that... Ilikeyouasmorethanafriend."
 
"Ok I just got something about friend and like."
 
"I like you ok? I want you to be my girlfriend. I've been missing you like crazy but afraid to even call you. I'm a coward"
 
"Sunny I've also missed you. I know you like me. so yes I want to be your girlfriend. But can you please call your members and tell them that your here. They must be worried about you." She is right I have to inform them.
 
"Ok let me call them. Just stay quiet while I call them ok? I want us to be a surprise for them. -um... Hi Taeyeon!... Yes I know sorry... I'm in Japan... I told my uncle to let me come!... I really needed to this and ok I'll get you your precious peas!... Wait! Also a Totoro! Why? Did I miss something?... Ok I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow... Yes I'll bring my surprise with me. I love you girls! Well see you later!- are you sure you can come with me? I don't want to cause trouble."
 
"Yes I'm sure plus I already told the my 'boss' that I'm done and going back tomorrow." I'm happy to have come all the way here to be you you

 
I'm about to board the plane with you. I'm so excited to this close to you.
 
"Sunny are you ok? You seem distracted. What's on your mind?"
 
"Huh? Oh it's nothing just thinking about my members. Well mostly about Taeng. I know she'd alright but for some reason I feel is if something might've happened or will happen. Mostly since Junso is still on the streets."
 
"I guess that's nerve wrecking for all of you. I really feel horrible for not doing anything to stop it. I should've stopped him."
 
"You don't need to feel bad. The girls and I learned how to deal with Taeyeon. She will be ok if Tiffany helps us."
 
"What do you mean if Tiffany helps you all? Don't tell me that what I thought is true? I noticed little things in both of them. The way they look at each other. the way one can't be far from the other. There are other little things I noticed but let's just leave it there."
 
"Yes you're right. If Tiffany doesn't notice the little things Taeyeon does for her then she is just blind."
 
"So are you gonna let me stay with you in the dorm?"
 
"What kind of question is that? Of course I will. Knowing Taeyeon she'll stay in Tiffany's room."
 
"What do you mean? Have those two been in the same room a lot?"
 
"You could say that. At least since they started talking again. I don't even know how that happened."
 
"Sunny do they know we're on our way back right now?"
 
"No. I sort of forgot to tell them before we got on the plane."
 
"How could you forget that? Who's going to pick us up then?"
 
"I guess I could send a text to Taeyeon that I'm on my way back or we could surprise her?"
 
"Yah! Are you going to be mean to your friend? She worries about you Bunny. Hasn't she suffered a lot? I think she was worried that the same thing that happened to her happened to you."
 
"I guess you're right. But I really want to surprise her can we please~?" I said with aegyo. I heard you sigh. Yes I win!
 
"Ok let's surprise her if you want. Lets rest Bunny I'm tired"
 
I can see you're tired. I guess I'll take a nap too. Taeng's going to be surprised. Ok time to sleep.

 
I just arrived to the dorms with you to see a human pretzel. What's worse they didn't even notice me or the surprise I promised them. They left us outside the dorm.
 
"I'm truly sorry for those two. I don't know what's going on this days."
 
"It's ok dear. Is this an everyday thing here?"
 
"Normally no there would just be a lot of screaming but never something that you just witnessed. Lets go in."
 
"Yah! What's the big idea in leaving me outside? Why were these two all tangled a second ago? Did you girls mi--"
 
"SUNNY! You're back!" Ok I'm in for a whole lot of pain. I slightly let go of you's hand and push her away before these evil kids hurt her. "We missed you a lot! don't dare ever leave us again."
 
"Girls what's going on with those two?" I said pointing at Hyo and Taeng who weren't looking at each other. "Didn't you miss me Taeng? I'm really sad that you didn't even miss a little bit."
 
"Sunny aren't you forgetting introducing someone?"
 
Oops! Sorry you! Anyways I'd like you to meet my girlfriend! She is actually who I've been talking to these days. Didn't you girls find it awkward that I was always texting or on the phone?"
 
"Really you your that midgets girlfriend?" To which she could only nod since I knew she felt a bit awkward
 
"Soo don't ever call me that ever again or else I'll hide all your food!"
 
"NO! Not my food! Princess don't let her touch my babies please!"
 
"Sunny no touching my shikshin's food or else!"
 
"Ok... Jeez I can't have fun anymore. Tiffany how have the girls been behaving? I'd ask Taeng but she seems to be sulking. Wait Tiffany why is she wrapping her around your leg?"
 
"Well all the girls except Hyo and Yuri have been good. Taetae why are you sulking and hugging my leg? Stand up please and I'll let you touch me."
 
"Really Pany? Ok I'm up now keep your promise." All I saw was Taeng going on back of Tiffany and Tiffany giggling. Though what happened next was unexpected. "I love you Tippany"
 
"I love you too my Taetae." Taeng wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist pulling here closer. While Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. They were about to kiss when Seo appeared and separated them. "Later Taetae we have company. Yah! Did I say to let go of me? Now hug me Taetae!"
 
"So when did this happen? Taeyeon you won't mind it if you stays here with us for awhile right?"
 
"I don't mind if she stays here. Just make sure that my peas are safe. As to when we happened in not sure. Was it yesterday or two days ago my Pany?"
 
"Yesterday Taetae before this whole HyoSeoYoonYul problem. Congratulations you two!"
 
"What a unique way in welcoming me back really! Anyways I'm going to sleep coming you? Wake us up when the foods ready. So yeah that is how they behave on a good day. Yah! Taeyeon Tiffany come here come here this instant!"
 
"Um... Yes?" Both said shyly. "Anything wrong Soonkyu?"
 
"You... And you... Together... How? What's with the whole HyoSeoYoonYul?"
 
"to answer the second question first... Let's just leave it as a misunderstanding between those four. Oh and I need you to come to Pany's room. I'll explain later." I can see she is trying her best not to let us see that's she is worried.
 
"I need an explanation now!"
 
"That's the thing it happened unexpectedly. I might've stolen a kiss from her. Ran all the way back here only to be tackle by Taetae. The girls were shocked seeing us. Well not us but the position we were in. How did I end up on top of you anyways?"
 
"Well you see at the last minute i spun us around. I didn't want you getting hurt. Oh! So that's why my wrist hurts and not because of what I did earlier today! Well at least he won't be molesting me again!" Taeyeon said. After realizing that she said it outloud she covered with her hands. " oops! I meant... Um... Never mind. Sunny did you bring what I asked you to buy?"
 
 
"Yes they're on the backpack which should be in the living room. Don't even think you're escaping for my question later on. Remember to wake us up."