Misunderstandings

How it started

Hyoyeon's POV

Why am I here again? Oh yes it's all Yuri's fault! That kabb what's she thinking? I wanted to enjoy my Seobaby. I wish I could be with her right now instead of here.
 
"why so blue? Did you miss me that much? I swear Seohyun will know you aren't missing her!" I'm going to kill her. She drew the line mentioning my Seobaby.
 
"Kwon what are we doing here? And where is your dear Yoong? Are you trying to cheat on her? I really can't do that to my Seobaby."
 
"Yah! I'm bored and Yoong decided to ignore me today. That's why I asked you to come. Be thankful I'm even here with you. As to why here I just wanted to try something new with you. I wanted to have a mini dance battle ok?" You truly are weird
 
"Wait so you wanted to have a dance battle here? You made me leave my Seobaby alone just because of this! Why couldn't I bring her again?"
 
"Yes and I just wanted to bond with you. I missed you. We don't hang out anymore. I missed what we had!" She said while kissing my cheek
 
"Ok first gross. We never had anything. We don't need to bond you idiot we are in the same group. Why would you miss me huh? I'm only a knock away to answer your petty requests. You are making me miss my alone time with Seo. Right now I'd be cuddling with her."
 
"Wait! So you guys just cuddle? I thought you'd you know..."
 
"Yah! Get those Byuntae thoughts out of your head! Seobaby is still to innocent for that. Here I thought only Taeyeon would think that. You are worse than her. What about you and Yoong?"
 
"You can't deny you want your Seobaby. I know she wants you she is just too shy to make the first move."
 
"Ok I admit it. There are times that I want to do something other than cuddling and kissing but I'm afraid she will think that all I want is her body. I try to control myself. I can't and won't hurt her in anyway. I really love her you know? It took me catching her to make me realize that I love her. I love everything about her. Even the way she tells me that I'll die if I eat my burger. She's so cute when she's angry."
 
"Hyo... Do you think we should play now? I really don't want to... Wait! Catching her? I really want you to tell me that. Seo is so careful so with everything she does I don't know what you mean by that?"
 
"Let's just say the first time we had our meeting she stole my heart. Not the way I would of hope for to. And the way we confessed to each other wasn't romantic either. Playing 20 questions was fun though waking up to Sunny's voice was scary I guess? I miss Sunny she seems off these days. I know that girl is hiding something. Ok let's play." We ended up playing and catching up for more than 2 hours.
Seohyun's POV
 
Yoona-unnie and i decided to have some bonding time since our partners wanted to bond. We decided to just walk around Seoul. 
 
"Unnie how are things with Yuri-unnie?"
 
"Let's just say she is in for more alone time. She made me jealous and with Taeyeon-unnie. How about you and Hyoyeon? Are two ok?"
 
"What did she do? And me and Hyo are really ok though I really don't know why I feel so frustrated these days. I really want something more than kissing and cuddling. I just don't know how to tell her. I'm scared since its my first relationship that I might hurt her."
 
"She let her touch her abs. Wait you want to do that? Are you sure your our Maknae? You are usually innocent. Who has corrupted you?" She's shocked but really I love Hyo a lot.
 
"Yes unnie I really want it. Your Maknae just grew up. I'm not corrupted. I actually been thinking about it for awhile now."
 
"Ok whatever. So what are we going to do I'm bored and hungry! And no we are not going back to the dorms!"
 
"Ok where do you want to go eat?" I swear I'm craving some fast food! Hyo what have you done to me!
 
"We can go anywhere? No matter if its unhealthy?"
 
"Yes we can but don't tell anyone that i also ate ok?"
 
"Aren't you going to tell me something like "Unnie, when you eat that stuff you will DIE!" or something like that?"
 
"I would but I guess I'm trying something new?"
 
"Ok but anything except chicken feet please" Yoona-unnie begged me
 
"Ok. How about sushi? Since technically it's your favorite and its healthy." I can see her face lit up in less than a second
 
"Really? Yes anything but chicken feet. It's nice to see my Maknae still caring."
 
"Unnie i do care about what you eat. i just stopped scolding you is all." Guess I'm need to start 'scolding' my unnie again. "After let's um... Go the arcade so we can play?"
 
"Ok. But are you sure you're ok? You seem rather not you lately"
 
"I'm trying to be nice here unnie if you want we can go home."
 
We ate in silence since my mind is occupied on how I'm going to try and make my relationship with Hyo better. In other words, try to be more intimate with her. After eating, we are on our way to the arcade. Yoona-unnie decided that it would be fun to start questioning me about Hyo again. Which I must say is annoying. 
 
"Seo? 'Earth to Seohyun' are you there?" I can see she is getting frustrated "Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! Are you listening to me?"
 
"Shut up unnie! You're annoying me!" I said without thinking. I was shocked when I noticed what I just said. "Sorry unnie! I-I wasn't thinking straight! Please forgive me! I was sort of deep in thought that I didn't hear you. you know I would never raise my voice to any of you, right?"
 
"Seo you told me, your unnie, to shut up! You never did that. Seo tell me the truth am I really that annoying? I trust that you won't lie to me." I've hurt my unnie's feelings. I know she's silently crying or about to cry. "Seo you should know that if you have any problems of any kind you can come to one of us right? I'm really sorry for annoying you Seo. I'll leave you alone."
 
"Unnie! Please don't leave me alone!  You aren't annoying its just that I'm thinking too much."
 
"Ok I won't leave you but please if I ever annoy you do tell me nicely. Oh! Look our girlfriends are here!" She said excitedly while dragging me with her. "Hyo! Yul! What are you two doing here and all sweaty?"
 
"Yeah about that we sort of got carried away playing- ouch! Hyo stop that! Ok we were having fun- ouch! I told you for the last time stop hitting me Hyo!" Hyo and Yuri-unnie are so funny right now! "Yah! Maknae what are you laughing at? Do you think it's funny that your Hyo is hitting me every time I'm trying to explain something?"
 
"N-N-No! It's just that you two are acting like little kids!" I couldn't hold it in any more. I ended up laughing so hard that my Hyo and YoonYul were a bit shocked looking at me on the floor holding my stomach that was hurting due to laughing.
 
"Seo are you ok? Stop laughing please. We'll stop being childish for now, right?" I looked at both of them nodding their heads "plus you know how competitive we are when it comes to dancing. We sort of had a little dance battle that's why we are all sweaty."
 
"Ok I'm calmed down. So had fun? You two better stop your childish act ok? Yoona-unnie go with Yuri and enjoy the rest of the day. I'm going back with my shorty here."
 
"Yah! Why are you calling me shorty huh? I'm your girlfriend." Stop pouting Hyo please
 
"Ok sorry Hyo. I was- now that I remember I saw you were about to kiss Yuri-unnie!"
 
"Baby it was part of the bet. Plus it was her that was going to kiss my cheek. She lost! Forgive me?"
 
"Hmmm... No! You made me get jealous. I'm going to call my 'husband' Yonghwa since I haven't talked to him for a while. Bye Hyoyeon see you back at the dorm." I know I'm being mean to you Hyo but it hurt seeing that little scene. I hate this feeling. I'm sorry Hyo for treating you this way.
 
Yoona's POV
 
I agreed to leaving with Yul though I hated the fact that she was about to kiss Hyo! Yes it might have been on the cheek but still a kiss is a kiss right? Does she like making me jealous? First with Taeyeon now this! We are walking back to our dorm in complete silence.
 
"Why?"
 
"Why what? I don't get what you're trying to ask."
 
"Why would you even try to kiss Hyo? Do you really enjoy making me feel this way? Yuri don't make me lose my trust in you."
 
"Let me explain the whole kiss thing first ok?"
 
"Ok I guess you are entitled to that."
 
"you see we decided to have a little dance competition. You know how we get competitive right? Well we ended up betting that loser had to kiss the winners cheek. It was better than the first suggestion. That one was to make the loser give a kiss to Taeyeon on the lips. Would you've wanted that? I'm sorry for doing it though. Forgive me?"
 
"I know you are way too competitive for your own good. Who came up with that bet huh? If you would've kissed Taeyeon-unnie Tiffany-unnie and I would've knock some sense in to your thick head! Did you know that I was planning to buy you something special? It doesn't matter now. I'm not getting you anything! Not only did you and Hyo hurt me but our Maknae! This is her first true relationship and you two might of ruined it! You two never think of the consequences do you?"
 
"We were just having fun Yoong! Why don't you understand? It wouldn't mean anything to Hyo and me. I don't like/love her! I love you Yoong more than you think! I'd do anything to make you happy. Please forgive me. As for Seo, I know Hyo will explain it to her also. I'm positive Seo will forgive her. Seo cares for Hyo so I'm positive they will be ok! The only thing that matters right now is us. Not anyone else."
 
"You still don't get it do you? This 'us' might have been a mistake. I'm confused right now. I'm sorry Yul but I think I need time to think and you acting this way is making me feel like you are just playing with my emotions. I love you I do but I don't like being hurt or hurting others by the way you act. It may by a joke to you but some of us can't/won't take it the way you thought it would. I'll be going to ask Taeyeon-unnie if I can sleep in her room with Sunny"
 
"Yoong are you really going to leave me? Just for this misunderstanding. I never thought you would do this to us. I shouldn't of confessed to you then." Did she really say that? No I've got to make her understand that I'm not going to put up with any of it anymore. "Yoona if you leave then just forget I ever was yours!"
 
"See you at the dorm." I said leaving Yuri. You have no clue how I'm hurting right now Yuri! I'm sorry Yuri but its for your own good. I hope that in the end you will understand. I need to find Seo and make sure she is ok. I'm worried about her this must be killing her.