You

How it started
you's POV
 
I'm excited to do this stupid job for my 'boss' in oreder to get a week off work. I'm going to spend time with my girlfriend for once with no interruptions. I just hope she isn't busy these days. Oh! Should I try visiting Yuri now or go home and wait until tomorrow morn---
 
"ok where did I put that phone this time? Why did I put it in silence mode again? I miss my Sunny!" I said to no one while trying to look for my phone everywhere.
 
"Um... you are you looking for this?" Oh no! Why did I leave it in HIS office of all places. "Someone by the initials of S.B. has been calling you. Who is this S.B. you?"
 
"I... um... about that... I'll explain when you get home sir? I need to tell my mom also about this so I hope you can wait until then. Now thank you for finding my phone. I'll tell mom about you'll be coming home around 1 am. I'll take my leave sir" I said grabbing my phone and making my way to the exit.

Im right now on my way home. Thinking of the possibilities of seeing my buddy Yuri tomorrow since it's way too late. When my phone rings. I answer it without looking at the id.
 
"Ok what is it this time boss? I'm on my way home for goodness sakes!"
 
"Oh! Am I not allowed to call my honey and know why said person has been ignoring my calls?" Idiot I screwed up again.
 
"N-no! it's not that my Bunny I've been way too busy these days. My boss/dad has been nagging me at work and at home. I hate this! Are you busy right now?"
 
"I wish I could say yes i am but I'm not why~? -Sunny go talk to your honey somewhere else or cut your aegyo please! -Hi you! Don't leave us abandoned like this we miss you!- ok girls I'll be in um... I guess would now be my room? Now don't come in or else! Sorry about that they just miss you I guess. So anyway why the question?"
 
" I was wondering if you wanted to um... gohavedinnerwithmeatmyfamily'shouse?"
 
"Could you repeat that again you? And why?"
 
"I asked if you'd like to have dinner with me at my house? As to why um... I miss you so much not being able to see you has been killing me."
 
"Okay sure but from what I remember is that you stay in your parents house on weekdays so why and tell me the truth!"
 
"I'm telling the truth but if you don't want to come I guess that's ok. I'm sorry for bothering you Sunny. I'll be going now. Just so you know i was outside your dorm. I love you Sunny. Bye" I said hanging up. I'm about to leave when I felt someone wrap their arms around me.
 
"Don't you dare leave without me you or else." Sunny whispered straight in my ear making me shiver. Pulling me in the dorm she added. "Come inside and talk with the girls while I get myself changed. Girls we have a visitor so get down here this instant!" 
 
"Who in their right mind would come visit at almost midni--- you! It's really you right?" Jessica was the first to greet me since I guess she had wondered why Sunny ran to her room like a maniac saying stuff like 'crazy' 'date' and 'you'
 
"Yes it s me how are you all? This is nice no weird things going on this time right? I still can't get over the whole 'pretzel' incident." I said noticing that Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were glaring at me. "I'm sorry girls it's just that it was a funny way of seeing you two. Sunny are you ready? I'm scared of these two!"
 
"Yah! Leave you alone! I'll be back later on if not I'll text you girls." She said holding my hand and dragging me to my car. "Oh, so no motorcycle today huh?"
 
"Nope not today need to make sure my girlfriend gets to and from my house safely. Plus my parents would kill me. If I hurt their future daughter-in-law. Don't ask please."
 
"You are so cute you I just want to pinch your cheeks."
 
"Yeah I get that a lot!" I said opening the door for her to get in the car. "don't worry my Sunny bunny no one has touched this cheeks other than my mom"
 
"So are your parents home?" She asked looking out the window
 
"of course they are but you can stay over if you want."
 
"you are you trying to take advantage of me?" She asked me a bit shocked with what I had just asked
 
"No! Never! I respect you baby girl ! What I meant was since it's already late and all. I can take you back after dinner if you want it was just... Never mind! We're close anyways." I said a bit sad of the accusation. "Just so you know I would never do anything to you without your permission Sunny. I'm not like Junso!"
 
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that you. You just shocked me."
 
"It doesn't matter we're here anyways. Let's go I'm hungry!" I said opening the door for her leading her inside the house towards the dining room.