Shopping with Hyo

How it started

Seohyun's POV

I hope Taeyeon-unnie will be okay. I ask Hyo to change saying we were going out. I need to think of a way to cheer her up. I at the end decided to come to the mall and buy Taeyeon-unnie something to brighten her day even if its a little bit.
 
"Hyo what are you doing? I came here to buy something for Unnie and I leave you alone for less than 5 minutes and you're already trying to buy shirts? Don't you already have a lot of them?" Ok I was a bit annoyed. She was randomly picking any shirt and looking at it then at me and giggling. I was a bit confused. She was looking everywhere I guess to make sure no one was near
 
"Baby I'm trying to figure out which of these would look best on you. I want to get you something. I m begging you let me get you something." I really can't so no can I? Mostly with such an adorable pout. Why did she have to pout?
 
"Ok but just don't over do it. I'm going to pay for these and go look for something I remembered I wanted to buy. I'm trusting you Hyo so please behave." I have a feeling she is still going to over do it.
 
I payed for the items I got for unnie and started to look for something to get Hyo. I don't know what to get her. "What am I going do get her? This is so frustrating. Maybe a necklace? But what if she doesn't like it? Oh we'll necklace it is." Hope she'll like it if I get her a necklace. I was walking when I spotted a cute necklace with a little emerald gem. I'm so getting her this. I entered the store bought it and went looking for Hyo. I check the store I left her a moment only to find out she wasn't there. Where could she be? I was about to call her when i felt someone was staring at me. "How long have been staring at me Hyo?"
 
"For about ten minutes. You looked so cute trying to find me. Lets go eat I'm hungry!" I guess she just wants McDonald's. I'll let it go since I'm hungry also.
 
"Ok Hyo let's go get to your McDonald's since I know either way we will stop there!" I'm am not going to tell her that I'm extremely hungry. Right when we were making our way there she bumped into someone.
 
"oh I'm sorry for knocking you down. I wasn't paying attention to where I was go---" Hyo was interrupted by said person hugging her. "Buddy i missed you at the club. How are you?"
 
"WAIT! You what are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan! Well at least that's what Sunny said." Hyo said forgetting I was with her.
 
"um... Unnie who is this person?" I said a bit annoyed
 
"oh! Right Baby this is You My buddy. Buddy this is Seohyun my girlfriend." She said blushing
 
"oh! So you're the reason I haven't seen my buddy? Well I've got to admit you are cuter in person. Anyways nice to meet you.  I've got to go dumb boss making me come here! Bye buddy! Bye cutie!" You said making a run towards the exit.
 
"Okay what just happened?" I asked more confused than before
 
"you mean that? Don't worry about it. You Is always like that. Now onwards to our food!" She said making our way to our destination with her who found it would be a good idea to start marching all of a sudden. 'You're funny my choding'