??

How it started

After Sunny said that Taeyeon was back the girls went to greet their leader. Sooyoung tried but she was enjoying seeing Jessica who was asleep in her lap. She wanted to wake her up but was scared of that she would end up receiving the famous icy glare.

"Ok Jessica how do I wake you up without you getting mad at me huh? " Sooyoung asked
 
"You could just try kissing me Soo" Jessica said teasing the shikshin while giggling. "You're cute when you're talking to yourself." 'Did I just say that out loud?'
 
"J-J-Jessica d-d-did I um... Wake you up?" Sooyoung asked as her cheeks started turning slightly pink do to hearing what Jessica said
 
"Yes You did Soo. Um... Where's everyone? Are you blushing?" 'I know you are Soo don't even try to deny it' Jessica asked
 
"WHAT! No. I mean yes. I mean I don't know" Sooyoung tried denying the truth 'Jessica stop making me  blush please' 
"Jessica Taeyeon's back that's why I wanted to wake you up."
 
Oh ok.... WAIT! Did you just say she's.back?" Jessica asked
 
Um... Calm down Jessica. Yes she just got back" Sooyoung Said calming down an overly excited Jessica
 
"Let's go then" Jessica said while going to the door only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled into a bear hug.
 
"Um... Soo what's wrong with you today? You're acting as if you might not see me again?"
 
"Jessica I'm ok i promise. it's just that i wanted to hug you. Did I do something wrong?" Sooyoung asked worried
 
"No silly it's just that you scared me a bit." Jessica answered returning the hug
 
"Um... Jessica? Weren't we going to see Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked
 
"Oh! Yeah sorry Soo I got a bit carried away" Jessica answered grabbing Sooyoung's hand and getting out of the room.
 
'Is Jessica really holding my hand right now? Hmm... Maybe I'm dreaming let me check.' *pinches her arm* "Ouch! It hurt" Sooyoung whined and tried soothing her injury
 
"Soo what happened did I hurt you? Hey what happened to your arm?" Jessica asked seeing Sooyoung rubbing her arm.
 
"Nothing lets forget about it" Sooyoung said while still rubbing her arm and staring at the floor. Feeling something soft on her cheek she blushed hard knowing what had happened.
 
*kisses Sooyoung's cheek* "there is the pain gone Soo?" Jessica asked looking at a blushing shikshin. 'I guess I over did it'
 
"Y-y-yes I-I-it's gone thanks Jessica" Sooyoung said while stuttering 'I'm so happy right now!' "Let's go!"

 
Upon arriving, Taeyeon noticed that the dorm was a little to quiet which could only mean one of two things. Either the girls were asleep or that the pranksters of the group were not at home. She was still outside the door since she had been fumbling with her keys. She knew that if the girls saw her in the state she was in she would be assaulted with questions so she tried being discreet with her actions. She at last entered the dorm only to her Sunny saying that she was back and footsteps getting closer to her.
 
'So close! Guess I better tell them I'm home' "Hey girls I'm back! Did you miss me?" Taeyeon asked frowning due to the question.
'How I wish Pany missed me even one bit'
 
"Of course we missed you Taeyeon. Why would you think otherwise?" The girls minus SooSica asked
 
"Where's Soo, Jessica, and Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked noticing them missing 'Soo you better not be in the kitchen'
 
"We know Tiffany is in her room but SooSica were right behind us, weren't they?" Hyoyeon said wondering where they could be.
 
"Yeah I remember that Soo was trying to---" Sunny was starting to say when she was interrupted by the two girls
 
"We're here sorry I was trying to wake up Jessica who likes my lap apparently" Sooyoung said while blushing remembering the kiss Jessica gave her. Jessica saw this and decided to .
 
"Yah! Soo are you being influenced by Taeyeon and her Byuntae mind? If so stop it. Taeyeon can you please stop influencing my Soo, I mean Soo I don't want to deal with two byuntae's!" Jessica said
 
"Jessica you know that I'm a Byuntae ok or used to be but I didn't influence Soo! And why are you accusing me instead of asking your beloved Soo huh? I just got back and feel worse than before." Taeyeon stated coldly 'Pany I miss you but I will try my best to forget you as I promised' "I'm going to go to our room Sunny. I really tired right now. If any of you have any questions ask them tomorrow please"
 
Once Taeyeon entered the room she picked out her clothes to shower. She knew she had to be quick since she knew that some members still needed to shower. Plus being questioned by Sunny is out of the question. She finished, changed into her pajamas, brushed her teeth, and went to bed. Once in bed she remember she skipped all the meals except breakfast. 'I hope the girls didn't notice my eyes or I'm in for it tomorrow' she didn't even notice that she was crying again. "I love you Pany-ah" these being her last words she fell asleep.