Explaining what happened/human pretzel?

How it started

Taeyeon's POV 

I'm so tired and to think that Pany wanted waffles. I don't know if I should tell them what I did or not. Well good thing I'm safely at the door.
 
"Taetae what took you so long? Are you hurt? Lets go to my room so I can make sure you are ok."
 
"Pany baby I'm ok. I sort of had to deal with some guy. Don't worry too much." I said as I pulled her closer to me hugging her from the waist. "Do you still want your pancakes?"
 
"How did you know I wanted pancakes? Are you stalking me Taetae?"
 
"Pany I heard you and trying to eat my dukong thinking it was a pancake. I dont need to stalk you anymore you're mine. Also i saw you kissing my dukong! How could you do that?" As I was saying that my hands were making their way to my Pany's . "Pany is your in need need of special attention?"
 
"Yah! Byuntae leave my alone it's too early what if the girls catch us more precisely you? Did I really kiss your peas? Though that would explain the extra fluffiness. I love you my little Taetae."
 
"Don't call me little Tippany! You know I hate that. So are you still dying of hunger or not?"
 
"Yes I am Taetae but first I need something from you. Do you know what it is?"
 
"Hmm... It can't be my hands on your . It can't be my hands on your . Is it my hand on your stomach?"
 
"Byuntae! I meant my kiss! I want my---" I silenced her by doing exactly what she wanted. She pulled away. "Byuntae do you enjoy my that much? Stop touching it lets go prepare those pancakes you promised."
 
"Oh before I forget tell the girls that once Sunny is back I need to inform them of the whereabouts of Junso."
 
"Yah! Why would we want to know his whereabouts if... KIM TAEYEON! Don't you dare tell me you went looking for him!" Wrong move Taeyeon! "JESS! Come here and help me with this idiotic midget that is my wife!"
 
"Coming Tiff! Soo where did you leave my pants? Oh yeah never mind I had them on" really talk louder the people on mars didn't hear you! "What happened Tiff? What did you do to Tiff Taeyeon?"
 
"Um... Jess she didn't do anything to me but apparently went looking for Junso! I think she really needs to deal with us don't you think?"
 
"Pany let me explain I might've ran into him!"
 
"Wait you ran into him? Why would you even do that? Are you crazy midget?"
 
"Soo not helping here! Get Jessica away from me! Stop calling me midget, little, or anything by that matter!"
 
"Tippany this is why I wanted to wait for the others!"
 
Right then we saw our Maknaes entering the dorm crying. Behind them were their partners.
 
"Girls did I just see our Maknaes crying? What did those idiots do to make them cry?"
 
"SooSica you two go with Yoona. Pany and I will go with Seo. Try to figure out what happened then we'll meet at my wife's room ok?"
 
"Ok see you two in a bit." SooSica said as they went to talk to Yoona.
 
"Pany let's talk to our daughter"
 
Making our way to where our daughter's room she shared with Hyo was not fun. I'm not ready to deal with anymore stuff than i am but I am their leader so I guess I have no choice.

Jessica's POV

 
"Soo are ok with keeping Yul busy? If you can try and find out her side of the story please."
 
"Of course my princess. Aren't you curious of what Taeyeon is going to tell us? Princess I'll take Yul to the park ok? Don't go there with Yoona."
 
"Good luck Soo. Take Yul now so I can talk with Yoona and be careful." I said as we entered YoonYul's room. "If you are successful I'll give you a huge reward ok?"
 
"Yul let's go to the park. I'm bored here." Soo said dragging Yuri out of the room.
 
"Yah! Let me go I need to talk with Yoong. I can't stand seeing her sad. Mostly since I caused it. Yoona please I beg you forgive me. I didn't mean what i said. I love you!" That was the last thing I heard as those to left the dorm
 
"So Yoona why are you crying? What did Yuri do this time?" I said comforting Yoona "please tell me what's wrong."
 
"Hyo... Yul... Bet... Kiss... Dance..."
 
"Sweetie calm down and repeat what you said again."
 
"Hyo and Yul made a bet that whoever lost would have to kiss the others cheek. They decided to have a little dance battle. Before this incident Yuri let Taeyeon touch her abs while at Lotte World. Tiffany and I saw them acting like a couple." I noticed that Yoona was crying again. "U-u-unnie it hurt me when she said to forget that she was ever mine. Seo is also hurting badly due to what Hyo and Yul did. Am I being unreasonable?"
 
"Yuri and Hyoyeon went overboard this time. How about for now you move in with Seo? You are not being unreasonable Yoona. For now rest sweetie I'll stay here until you're asleep. I'm sure Taeyeon will agree to let you and Seo share rooms for now. Try to think of ways to make Yuri jealous that way she'll know how you feel." I whispered to her. Poor Yoong if only those two would take this relationship seriously no one would be getting hurt. "Sleep well Yoona. When you wake up I'll take out to eat"
 

Sooyoung's POV

 
"So Yul what did you do this time? I mean I might've known about the Taeyeon incident but what did you do now."
 
"It was Hyo's idea really. She wanted to hangout for a while just us two. We ended up having a mini dance battle. Loser kissed the winner on the cheek. It was better than the kiss is Taeyeon on the lips. That was the other suggestion. Seo and Yoong just caught us all sweaty and me about to kiss Hyo's cheek since I lost. I guess in a way it was my fault but now I regret saying the words I told her" she said not caring if people saw her crying. I should've brought my snacks! Speaking of which I have to thank Taeyeon for getting more snacks. I love that midget to death. 
 
"What exactly did you tell her? You should really start thinking before speaking idiot!" I said punching her arm. "I just hope you two work it out."
 
"I told her that 'if she left then to just forget that I ever was hers' I didn't mean to say it I just got carried away. Soo what am I going to do?"
 
"See that's what I mean you never think! You hurt not only Yoong but also Seo! How is it even possible that you two forgot that Hyo was Seo's first girlfriend! Did you even know it took her time to realize that she loved Hyo? That's it! I'm getting hungry lets go eat something but we aren't done with this. I just paused this conversation until further notice." Truth be told I was already frustrated by this idiotic Yul and I'm hungry. "So wanna join me in having a late breakfast since my princess didn't let me get up earlier?"
 
"Soo really when aren't you hungry? Wait! Did you just say that that your Jessica didn't let you eat earlier? How is that possible? What were you two doing?" Did she avoid my question? "I mean you usually find your way to get a snack or something. Why was today different?"
 
"Yah! She said she needed my body heat since the blanket she had fell on the floor. The thing is that I was about to pick it up when she pulled my back to her bed. Anyways lets go get something to eat. I'm dying here!" I said as I dragged her with me to the nearest restaurant.
 

 

Tiffany's POV
 
"Taetae I'm thinking you talk with Hyo while I talk with Seo. Is that ok?"
 
"Anything you want is ok with me. I'll get Hyo out of here. Before I forget move Seo and Yoona to the same room. I really don't want to deal with the couples bickering tonight." She is planning something yet again!
 
"Taetae are you planning to sleep with me?" I love that dorky smile. "You're so cute"
 
"Pany what's wrong with me wanting to sleep with you? I love having you in my arms. I know for a fact that you enjoy being in my arms. I'm not only cute Pany! I'm also anything you want me to be. How about we get some fruit and eat with Seo huh?" Don't get distracted Tiffany! If you continue staring in to her eyes you will have her hands on your . But I love those eyes, that face, that cute nose, those kissable lips just waiting to be kissed, that of hers thats just waiting for me to touch. No I'm not going to let my Byuntae thoughts win! "Pany why are you pouting? Do you want a kiss? You do know you can just get it if you want to."
 
"Stop talking Taetae! Just kiss me already!"
 
"Oh so you want me to ki--" I did say for her to stop talking right? I grab her hands and wrap them around my waist then wrapping mine around her neck. I let her explore inside my mouth since she was begging for entrance. She pulled away. "What was that for Pany? Normally you just want a short kiss. Yah! You interrupted me when I was talking. Why are you pouting if you aren't the one who was suddenly attacked? I noticed you were trying to check out my . Want to touch it? If you do you'll have to wait until later we have two people to speak to. I'll take Hyo to get some ice cream since I know you want some. Should I get some for the girls?"
 
"Oops! I forgot the whole problem going on right now. It's your fault Taetae for being so irresistible. Why can't I touch it again? Well can I touch something else?"
 
"No I know where you're going Pany and no you can't these are mine. You can't touch my since I'm going to be out for a while plus you already got something from me."
 
"And what is that Taetae? I really enjoy your warmth. Plus I'm glad I've got you back. I missed every single thing you did for me. Taetae let's go get the fruit. Do you think you can let go of me for a bit." I said drawing circles on her arms since she doesn't want to let go of me. Once she let me go I 'accidentally' let my hands touch her s and ran to the kitchen. "See I got what I wanted! I love you Taetae!"
 
"HWANG MIYOUNG! Get back here! I'm warning you! I told you that you couldn't touch them and you did! I was going to let you do anything you wanted tonight but you lost your chance!"
 
"KIM TAEYEON! Don't call me that! Lets see who wins tonight you midget! I'm going to talk with Seo so get Hyo out of here and take care."
 
"Yeah ok Hyo! You are coming with me to buy some things since Pany here is afraid of Junso trying to do something to me! Move it!"
 
"You could of gone to their room and knocked! Was it necessary to yell? Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry but I couldn't help it."
 
"Oops! I forgot and I'm not mad only a bit disappointed that you didn't listen to me. I love you Pany and sorry for the whole Miyoung thing. Forgive me?"
 
"Ok just stop pouting. Seeing you pout makes want to pinch your cheeks."
 
"Ok i'll stop. Hyo ready to get the things i need?"
 
"Yeah I guess. Tiffany make sure Seo is alright. Lets go Taeyeon... Please forgive me."
 
I'm going to where Seo is right now. Every step I can feel its going to be hard to make Seo talk. I swear she is sometimes stubborn as Taetae and me.
 
"Seo can I come in? Are you awake? I've got some fruit for us."
 
"Unnie come in its open."
 
"Seo are you ok? I'm worried about you. What happened?"
 
"I'm fine unnie just sad and disappointed. As to what happened, Hyo and Yul happened!"
 
"What did those two do? Seo please tell me don't be like Taetae. I'm here to help you in anyway I can same goes for the rest of the girls."
 
"I know it's just that it really hurts unnie. Even if it was a bet it hurts to have witnessed it. If I knew being in love with her would be like this, I would've said no. Even if it were to kill me on the inside. Unnie I'm going out later with Yonghwa. Unnie I want to move to Yoona-unnie's room. Help move some of my stuff not all but some."
 
"So you aren't going to tell me anything?"
 
 "Don't take it the wrong way unnie but I'll deal with it. You just enjoy your Taetae"
 
"Ok let's move your stuff over there. I'll get Jess to bring Yul's stuff here. Seo pack your stuff I'll tell Jess to do the same with Yul's ok?"
 
"Ok unnie don't take long" I really don't like that Hyo hurt Seo. I'll know what happened when we talk in my room later on.
 
I go into YoonYul's room and tell Jess to gather some of Yul's clothes and other things that she thing Yul will need and to take it to the other room. After some time we finished. Yoona is still fast asleep. Seo excused herself to get ready to go out with Yonghwa.
 

 

Taeyeon's POV
 
"I know why you wanted me to come with you Taeyeon. I'll just admit it. I screwed up ok. I got competitive and made a bet with Yul. Loser kissed the winners cheek. When Yul was about to kiss me those two appeared to make matters worse we were all sweaty."
 
"So what are you going to do now idiot?"
 
"I'm not sure but I know she is going to meet Yonghwa later. She called him up while I was in the room. It's not like I've cheated on her. It was a bet! I don't want to lose her Taeyeon. I know I love her. I love everything about her. I already know I'm an idiot Taeyeon don't rub it in!"
 
"Are you sure that what you feel for her is love?"
 
"I know it is. I can't live without her. I need her by my side. I'd die if it meant she were to still be alive."
 
"Hyo why did you do it then? I just want to understand."
 
"Oh wait I forgot a very important detail! There was another suggestion which was to kiss you on the lips!"
 
"No one and I mean no one touches this lips other than my Pany! Speaking of which I never thought she'd kiss me like that..."
 
"Yah! Taeyeon stop whatever you're thinking your dear Tiffany isn't here! Stop your mumbling!" And she was calling me an idiot a while ago. "Yah! Midget we're here! The faster you get whatever you wanted to buy the faster you can be with your precious Tiffany!"
 
"Oh right. Wait we're here since when?"
 
"Idiot... I've been trying to tell you a while ago but you never listened! So you enjoyed Tiffany's kiss that much huh?"
 
"Yes ok I deeply enjoyed it! I can't wait to sleep with her again."
 
"Byuntae! You are giving me too much information. You just tainted my ears."
 
"I'm just stating that I'm going to sleep with Tiffany tonight! Wait you thought I meant... See you're the Byuntae right now! I'm not letting you sleep in the same room with Seo now. I don't want you to take advantage of her like what almost happened to me..."
 
"Taeyeon are you ok? Why are you suddenly not talking?"
 
"It's nothing Hyo. Lets just get the ice cream for the girls and head back. I have to tell you girls something that happened to me earlier today. Weird I just felt pain in my wrist. Ok here's the money get the things and my gummy worms. I'll see you outside in a bit ok?"
 
"Um... sure but are you sure you're ok? Did you hurt yourself?"
 
"It's nothing Hyo. I'm going to wait outside."
 
"Ok see you in a bit"
 
did I really hurt my wrist this bad? How come I just felt the pain? I hope they got Junso. I hate him for what he did to me and also for what he tried to do again. Should I tell the girls what really happened? Yes I should that way they know that I'm ok or at least as ok as I can truly be.
 
"Taeyeon let's get back" 
 
"Ok... Did you get my gummy worms?"
 
"Yes i did anyways what's with you and gummy worms?"
 
"Yes! Gimme gimme mine! What's there not to love about them! They're delicious, squishy, there is a variety of types and I love them which is important! So give me my gummy worms NOW!"
 
"Why are you acting like a kid again? Are your worms more important that me or Tiffany?"
 
"They're more important than you so give my worms! I'm giving my Tippany some since I love her. I want my worms!"
 
"I'm telling Tiffany you need to be punished for misbehaving! Don't you start pouting at me! For heavens sakes you are older than me! Ok here are you worms! I'm never coming with you again! I will not babysit you only to get you stupid worms!"
 
"Thanks Mommy! Bye bye" I said as I had just given her a little kiss on her cheek and ran away from her with my gummy worms. "I love you Mommy!"
 
"Yah! Why you little--- I'm younger than you midget! Get back here! I'm telling her you kissed my cheek!"
 
"She won't believe you Hyo!" I said as sent a text to my Pany explaining what I did to make Hyo angry. Ok almost there Taeyeon. Just one more flight of stairs. "She loves me too much!"
 
Ok now just to get in and hide in my Pany's room. Yes I'm almost at the door. "Pany! Open the door quick! Hyo's right behi--- Oof! Let me go Hyo!"
 
"Well what have we here a HyoTae pretzel. SooSica come here and look at this pretzel!"
 
"Pany would you mind giving us a hand and separate us please?"
 
"Ok you two! SooSica help me here with this human pretzel"