???

How it started
"Hey Amber! Are you happy that we got to get out of here for almost a week?" Krystal asked Amber who was just coming back to the room.
 
"Yes actually but with the mess that's going on with your sister and her members. I wish we would've been here instead of having to come back early. Anyways what do you think the whole thing the Hyoyeon mentioned about your sister and Soo?" Amber said making her way to the bed.
 
"Well I'm just guessing since those two have been all lovely dovey when we were at the hospital I guess they are a couple. Why haven't they told me anything is the thing?" Krystal said pulling Amber to her. "I'm more curious about TaeNy though from what Jess told me last time both of them were depressed. Did you see any hint of them being depressed?" 
 
"I don't know about the whole SooSica ordeal but things with TaeNy do seen to be a bit intriguing. Weren't those two avoiding each other? Krys let's go to sleep. I wouldn't want to piss off your sister just because you are sleepy tomorrow. Speaking of which did she tell you where we were going and why I had to come with you guys?" Amber said wrapping her arms around Krystal
 
"Not even a hint as to where she is taking us. I guess we'll know tomorrow. Sweet dreams Amber." Krystal said snuggling closer to Amber not forgetting to give her a good night kiss.
 
"Okay my princess good night." Amber said looking at Krystal lovingly. "I love you princess"
Meanwhile in the dorms
 
While everyone's asleep Yoona can't sleep knowing that Yuri wasn't with her. Trying to figure out if she should sneak out of the dorm to go back to the hospital.
 
"Unnie do you think you can just stay still and stop the pacing. It's to late and I'm sleepy. Do you want me to leave you here alone and go with Hyo?" Seohyun asked being woken up by all the pacing and flickering of the lights.
 
"No! Don't leave me please Seo! I'm just... I don't know how to explain it. I forgot I was going to stay with Yul tonight. I left her alone. I miss her a lot." Yoona said laying down on the bed just staring at the ceiling hugging a Mickey she had 'stolen from Yuri when the whole fight started. "Your owner is no longer in a coma. I'm excited to have her back here in the dorms aren't you? I know you are Mickey. We just have to wait two days for her to be out of there. I seriously can't wait."
 
"Unnie when did you get that Mickey? Wait! That's Yuri-unnie's baby Mickey! How is it that it's here in your arms. Did you know she was looking for it?" Seohyun said turning around noticing what Yoona had been hugging/talking to all this time.
 
"I know it's hers. It made me feel like she was with me since I moved here. Seo do you think I'll get to convince your Hyo to move back here?"
 
"Why? Don't tell me you don't like sleeping here? I'm not even scolding you for bring food here." Seohyun asked worried that she had done or said something wrong to Yoona.
 
"No it's not like that. I just miss my own bed. Seeing all the Mickey's in the room."
 
"Unnie let's sleep I'll tell Taeyeon-unnie to take you to the hospital tomorrow morning okay?"
 
"Really? You mean it. Okay. Good night Maknae."
 
Yes unnie sweet dreams." I wonder what Hyoyeon-unnie is doing. Let me check on her. Good thing I put a little webcam in the room to keep an eye on my fridge. What the hell is she doing? NO DON'T GET NEAR MY FRIDGE! "Unnie how about a massage?"
Hyoyeon's POV
 
Being in this big room without no one is no fun! I've been getting depressed just staring at all the Mickey's. I miss my baby. I hope she let's me go back to our room. Wow how come we don't have a mini fridge? I guess it's Yoona's. Now should I investigate?
 
"Don't you dare go near my mini fridge Hyo! I'm watching you 24/7!" Where is that voice coming from? "Step away from my fridge or else! I know where you live!"
 
"Idiot of course you know I live in the same dorm as you! Now show yourself you coward!"
 
"No I can't my dear Hyo I'm a bit busy with Seo. Seo a little lower! Yes right there! Ugh. Faster!  harder! Yes exactly like that."
 
"Am I doing it correctly unnie? This isn't hurting you right? Unnie keep it down."
 
"Yes exactly like that. Ugh. Are you sure you haven't done this before? You are totally great. Ugh. You should've done it to Hyo I bet she would love it! Right Hyo?"
 
"SEO JOO HYUN! You better leave that Byuntae alone! How could you cheat on me! I never meant anything that you think I did with other girls. Nothing happened. I can't believe you and Yoona are... That's it! I really hate you right now! I never want to see your face again if that's possible."
 
"Hyo-baby! I'm going to our room you are mis---" "I don't give a darn about it! To think that I missed you." I can't believe this! I need to get out of here. Opening the door I come face to face with Seohyun.
 
"Baby it's not what you thought I was giv---" "I don't care! You can screw each other for all I care! I'm going to stay out tonight. Bye!"
 
"But baby it's raining outside! You ca---" "I SAID I DON'T CARE! I need to get out of this freaking door! This place, most precisely, our room is tainted." I see Yoona stepping out of mine and Seohyun's room with a big grin on her face. "You! IM YOONA! I can't believe you cheated on Yul! She loves you and you did this to her!"
 
"Hyo please come to your room let me explain. I'm thinking you misunderstood my moans. Seo was giving me a massage! I was tense due to being stressed out due to Yul being in the hospital. She was helping me to try and sleep but you decided to check my fridge. I had to protect my hidden stash. I'm sorry Hyo!  I promise that other than the massage nothing happened!"
 
"Baby listen to Yoona-unnie please. I've always wanted to see if I was good at it since this is my first time doing it. I wanted to practice before giving you one."
 
"How am I supposed to believe you? And Yoong really a mini frid---" I can't believe she dared to shut my up! "Shh! No one knows about it except Yul and now you! Please keep it a secret unnie. Seo take your girlfriend to your room tomorrow I'll go get my stuff and change rooms. OH! I almost forgot let me get baby Mickey! I wouldn't want him to see you two being all lovey dovey. He is still young! Don't make too much noise people are sleeping."
 
"Seo-baby did she just say something about baby Mickey? So she had it all this time! Yoong your dear girlfriend almost killed me thinking I had her baby Mickey! I only had my baby's Keroro. Oops! Sorry baby but I missed your precious scent."
 
"So are we good now? Want to try out the massage?" She asked me to which I dragged her to our room and laid down on her bed ready to test her skills. All I can say is that she is way too good with her hands.