???

How it started
Sunny's POV
 
As we got to the kitchen I could hear two people talking. I guess that's you's parents. I'm super nervous I mean I'm pretty sure that she hasn't told them well that she has a girlfriend. Now I remember why I didn't want to come.
 
"Baby girl come on hurry up! Can't you see I'm hungry~! I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Don't worry about my parents they don't bite from what I remember." She said trying to calm me down but it's doing the opposite. "Move faster my Sunny Bunny. I promise to make sure you aren't uncomfortable in any way."
 
"you are you positive that they won't get mad about having me here I mean I came unannounced?"
 
"If anything they are going to enjoy having visitors. Knowing them they are going to embarrass me." She said rolling her eyes. "Now come on let's go eat~! Mom! Boss! I mean Dad! I'm home! Oh and I brought a guest! It's my dear S.B. Dad!"
 
"We finally get a visitor! Now honey don't you dare embarrass your daughter." Her dad said.
 
"Awww~ okay but you also have to behave." Her mom said.
 
"Hello I'm Lee Sunny. Nice to meet you."
 
"Really my lovely Soonkyu you're introducing yourself like that?" She said wrapping her arms around me.
 
"Yes is there a problem with that! And NO ONE calls me Soonkyu got it?"
 
"Ouch! I got it! now please let go of my poor ear. It hurts and look at my parents they look like they're about to laugh."
 
"Okay just know I will get you back later LOVE! Now let's eat miss I'm dying of hunger."
 
"I am for your information! Baby gi--!" She was interrupted by her father. "Oh! So this is your S.B. Huh? Well I approve maybe she will tame you."
 
"Yes dad! She is and isn't she just so cute? Oh! Now I remember why I brought her here... Sorry Sunny I almost forgot. Parental unit this sweet, adorable, cute, shor--- ouch! Sunny~ I mean, charming young lady is my girlfriend."
 
"Wait you two are together? you you like girls? How come I didn't know this?"
 
"Darling what do you expect think back to all her friends she had. There were only guys. How could you not notice it. Like seriously check her room and you'll see only pictures of girls. Mostly of her now girlfriend but yeah."
 
"It's not that. I'm okay with it but how come you didn't tell me! I have a right to know I'm your father idiot!"
 
"Dad I'm sorry it's just that you are mostly in the office that I never see you if not for business. Oh! Baby girl will you please come with me tomorrow to see a new place this idiot of a father wants a new club? Say yes please~"
 
"Okay I'll go only if you stop calling your dad names and apologize. I'll even stay here if you do that! So?" I'm going to regret this. I just know it.
 
"Yes! Baby girl anything! Sorry dad for calling you names. Okay my baby girl let's go to my room and sleep!" She said dragging me. Wait! Wasn't she starving awhile ago?
 
"Um... Aren't you hungry sweetie? You were dying of hunger a few minutes ago."
 
"Nope not anymore knowing I'm going to have my girlfriend sleeping with me." She said entering her room and lending me her pajamas.  
 
I knew I'm going to regret it. I'm in bed with her but she is literally invading my personal space! I have to text Taeng but this girl is using me as her pillow... Well my s but still I'm way to uncomfortable right now. Taeng please don't get mad that I'm not home or that I didn't text or call you.
Taeyeon's POV
 
It's super late and I'm waiting for Sunny to come home. Where is she? Seriously no text or call from her. She promised to inform me if she wasn't coming. I'm worried for her. I don't want anything to happen to our little ball of sunshine.
 
"Taetae~ come on let's go to bed! I'm sure Sunny is ok. She must've forgotten to call you or fell asleep"
 
"I know Pany but I'm worried about her what if something happened to her. She always keeps me informed of her situation be it good or bad. I don't want any of you girls to experience what I did."
 
"Taetae please I'm begging you let's sleep. I promise if she's not back tomorrow morning all of us will look for her. Okay? Come on now it isn't good for you to be up this late."
 
"You promise we'll look for her? I hate this Pany! I hate feeling like this!"
 
"Taetae I promise now let's go to bed. You can, I'm so going to regret this, touch me anywhere for tonight but you have to go with me to bed."
 
"REALLY! You mean it?" I asked excited looking at her. All she did was nod. "YES! Let's go Pany I'm sleepy now and you better keep your promise"
Tiffany's POV
 
I'm really worried about Taetae. I can see she is trying her best not to cry. We haven't gotten any text or call from Sunny which would explain why she is like this.
 
"Taetae come on let's sleep. leave that poor phone alone. I'm positive Sunny is ok. It's not healthy for you to be up this late."
 
"Pany but what if she's in trouble? I need to find her. I need to protect her. Please let's go look for her."
 
"Taetae I already told you we'll go look for her tomorrow. She must be with you remember they were going to go somewhere for dinner." I said placing my hands on hers. "Oh! Look what I brought from your old room."
 
"Dukongie! I missed you! Pany let's go to sleep now I'm tired~" she said adding a hint of aegyo.
 
"Oh so now you're sleepy? Nice to know where I stand against your peas! You can sleep here alone with your peas for all I care I'm going to your old room. Don't you dare follow me!"
 
"Pany! I-I didn't do anything wrong! Don't be like this. I just missed them. I've only slept with you leaving them all alone. Have you no heart? They are my babies. you are my wife~. Get the picture." She said winking at me.
 
"Are you saying that your dukongs are our... Seriously Kim Taeyeon you're one of a kind! Will you just go to sleep already?"
 
"Only if you join me and my babies in this bed if not then NO!"
 
"Okay my big baby I'll sleep with you. Let me get my Totoro."
 
"No just my dukongs!"
 
"It isn't fair if you get to sleep with your dukongs but I can't sleep with my totoro."
 
"I don't care no totoro!"
 
"Well I do--" "will you two be quiet people are trying to sleep here!" "Yeah exactly what Sica said!"
 
"I won... now sleep Pany! I love you my dukongs. I missed you so much. Pany give my dukongs and me a good night kiss."
 
"Seriously Taetae? You've got to be joking me."
 
"I'm not joking we want our kiss or you won't be touching this body!"
 
"Im not you Taetae! I can live without touching your body"
 
"Okay suit yourself. Dukongie let's sleep." She turned around without telling me good night. Why you little--- "I'm sorry Pany let's sleep good night but Dukongie still wants a kiss."
 
"No I'll give you one but not to your dukong. Now sleep!" I said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Forgot to add this last part... Sorry?

I'll update in 2 days since I'm going to visit family 😢