???

How it started
Yuri's POV
 
I wish my Yoong was with me right now. I'm seriously going crazy here. I hate staring at the same thing. I want my baby Mickey! I'll find you my baby. Whoever has you will pay for messing with you. Well the only good thing is that I got the dr. to agree in leaving this place tomorrow morning. The bad thing is I'm bedridden until next week. I'm having my assigned nurse take me to the door.
 
"I seriously wish I could tell you I'm coming Yoong but then it wouldn't be a surprise. Stupid cast! Its making my leg itches like crazy."
 
"Hey! No scratching or you won't leave like promised."
 
"But it's itching like crazy. Be thankful I'm not using a knife this time. This fork is my legs best fri---"
 
"I mean it if I see you scratching yourself even with a spoon you're staying here. Got it?"
 
"Okay you are seriously no fun!" I said sulking
 
"That not going to work on me miss Kwon."
 
"Okay anyways I'm going back to sleep you EVIL person that so happens to be my dr."
 
"Yes please rest miss Kwon. I'll check on you later." He said stepping out of the room
 
"Now back to looking at my pictures of Yoong. Baby you are so gorgeous. I miss your touch. My choding I seriously love you. Good night baby." I said to the picture of her. "Just wait until tomorrow baby I'll be back in your arms"
 
(The Next Morning)
 
"Miss Kwon wake up. Miss Kwon if you don't get up you aren't leaving. I just need to check your other wounds then you can go.."
 
"I'm up! I'm up! Okay do what you have to do I just want to leave now. I miss my Yoong."
 
"After this I'd only ask for to sign the discharge papers. I already got your manager to pay your bills last night. He is the only one that knows about you getting out today but can't pick you up."
 
"Yes! Finally I'm going to be out of this place! Thank you so much dr. for withstanding me and my stubbornness."
 
"No problem I'm used to stubborn patients. Just don't come again for the same thing please."
 
"I'll try my best but no promises." I said to the dr. who was about to leave to let me change out of the hospital gown. "Thank you for everything."
 
"I'll call your nurse to help you change." He was stepping out as a nurse was about to come in. "Oh! You must the patients nurse. I was about to look for you. She is ready to change back to her clothes."
 
"Yes in her nurse now I need to help her. Have a good day dr."
 
"So what's your name cutie?" I asked the so called nurse who was busy getting my clothes. Of course I knew who it was I'm just bored.
 
"Hey buddy! I long time no see."
 
"Seriously you since when are you a nurse?"
 
"Hey I need to keep myself busy working in that club gets boring. I have way too many jobs. Now let's go! Sunny is waiting in the car. Before you ask she said something about needing to clear things up with your dear leader."
 
"Okay then help me change. So we can get out of here."
 
"Yes miss Kwon. I'm here to assist you in anyway necessary. Sorry for not coming by to visit but you know how daddy is." you said winking
 
"Seriously stop with the winking and hurry up. I want to go back to the dorms."
 
"Okay miss Kw---" she was interrupted by Sunny. "Hey! What's taking so long? I got bored with your cell. You have no cool gam--"
 
"Sunny would you mind I'm trying to get changed here!"
 
"you! What are doing with Yuri's clothes?"
 
"About this... Hehehe... I'm also a nurse and was assigned to this idiot to take care of her at your dorm." She said winking. "Now I get to spend more time with you Bunny. Isn't that perfect?"
 
"Wait so you are her nurse? No way! I'm not letting you see her ! Let her Yoong change and bathe her."
 
"Yes you! Let my Yoong do all that. She'll love to clean me everywhere. You just keep Sunny occupied so she won't interrupt us." I said winking.
 
"You Byuntae! I don't want you to take advantage of Yoong or worse her taking advantage of you in your condition."
 
With that I finish changing with little help from you. Making our way to the car to get home to my Yoong. These two wouldn't stop bickering all the way.

Tiffany's POV

 "Wake up Pany! Wake up my sleepyhead!" I could hear Taetae trying to wake me up from my wonderful sleep. The bad thing was that she interrupted me keeping me away from dreaming about us. Now I know I've become a Byun. Why do I feel fingers poking me? "Yah! TIFFANY! Wake up this instant! Remember we have to check if Sunny came back already."
 
"KIM TAEYEON! You disturbed my wonderful dream I was having just to check on your dear Sunny! Why don't you do it yourself and leave me alone!" I yelled at her without actually paying attention to what I was saying. At that moment I heard her sniffling. I won't deny it it broke my heart to hear her like this. "Taetae I'm so---"
 
"Okay... I... Get... It... I'll... Go... Sorry... For... Disturbing... You... I'll... Leave... You... Alone... Now... Bye" she told me from what appeared to be the door. "Just so you... Know I was going... To take you and the girls out to eat... But I guess I'll just take the girls then. I love you Tiffany." With that she stepped out of our room.
 
"I'm an idiot! How could I have said that. Taetae I'm really sorry for yelling at you." I said to no one. I just laid back down on my bed and let myself cry myself to sleep.

Taeyeon's POV

 
Just as I was stepping out I received a call from our manager that Yuri would be back today and to make sure Yoona was the only one here. Not sure why though but I just agreed. Looking back at the door where I just was I got tempted to let Pany to join us but she hurt me so bad again. 
 
"Girls come to living room for a bit and make sure you wake up Jessica Soo! I need to tell you a something." I might have yelled a bit.
 
"What is it Taeyeon?" "Are you crying?" "Where is Tiff?" "Does it involve food?" "Shikshins shut up!" The girls bombarded me with questions.
 
"Okay settle down. Now Yoona, you are to stay here our manager called and said you had some type of last minute photoshoot. So you are to behave and wait here. The others are coming with me to go get breakfast and after that go wherever you girls want. Just stay with your partner. Got it?" I informed them taking a quick glance at our deer. I could see she was disappointed. "Yoong don't worry I'll take out alone next time okay? Now don't cry please~"
 
"Unnie never do aegyo in front of us again. You creep us out." Seohyun told me which shocked me and the girls too. I guess she noticed we all stayed silent. "What? Did I say something wrong?"
 
"Um... Baby~... How can I say this... Um... You sort of told Taeyeon that she creeps all of us out with her nonexistent aegyo." Hyoyeon said to Seo who started to tear up.
 
"Maknae I know you didn't mean for it to come that way. It's okay I'm not mad. You just surprised me... Well us. Let's get out of here."
 
"What about Tiff---" 
 
"She isn't coming Jessica. She hurt me again."
 
"Did Sunny come back last night?" She asked me knowing I'd wait for her to which I just shook my head stating that she didn't. "Why that midget! I'll make her pay for making us worry!"
 
"Girls let's just go. Our shikshin here is starting to creep me out." With that we left the dorm leaving Yoona alone with Tiffany. I decided to let her cool down before going back to our room. I seriously don't want to die in hellfany's hands.

Yoona's POV

 
I woke up feeling great. Seo's massage sure did the trick I feel much better. Now I just need to get ready to visit Yul. The girls aren't here which means I can have fun. I just got some undergarments since I'm all alone and showered.
 
"Let's see what should I wear today to see my baby. Mickey what should I wear? I'm thinking between this two outfits...
 

 Or    

Which one do you like?" I asked baby Mickey totally oblivious of my surroundings. At that moment Yuri decided to answer her question.

"I'm liking the second one my dear though how you are now is more than okay too."

"Yah! I'm just in my undergarments!" I said turning around about to punch the person only to see my baby smiling back at me. "Wait! Yuri? Is it really you? What the hell are you doing here? You are supposed to be in the hospital" 

"Oh I'm just enjoying what I'm seeing right now my y Yoong."

"Yah! Turn around let me get some clothes on."

"But baby I'd only end up taking it off you. " she said hugging me. "plus I really like your undergarments."

"Yul I um... Found your baby Mickey. You left it in um... One of my drawers... Yeah that's it in one of my drawers."

"Really baby? Last time I saw it it was in your bed under your pillow. Now tell me how the hell did it end up there when it was supposed to be on my bed? You will pay baby!"' She said kissing my sensitive spot on my neck.

"Ah~ Yul please stop it. What if someone comes back."

"no one's coming back that I kn---" she was cut off by a very angry Sunny. "KWON YURI! What did I tell you about taking advantage of Yoona?"

"um... That I shouldn't because I'm not healed yet?"

"exactly and what were you about to do?"

"hehe... Exactly what you told me not to do. I'm sorry Sunny but look at her. Isn't she so y just in her undergarments?"

"she is! I won't deny it but my baby here is even ier right?" Sunny turned looking at you "plus she is to die for in her boy shorts and sports bra."

"yah! We don't want to know that Sunny! Stop your Byuntae thoughts and go to your room." Yul said to Sunny dragging her out of the room. "So baby sleep,with me?"

"of course! Let me just get dressed."

"No! I want you exactly like you are baby. Now come here and lay down so we can sleep"

"seriously? Okay you win! Let sleep good night my love."

"sweet dreams baby." With that I fell asleep along with Yuri. Holding her securely for the waist since I had forgotten to join our beds again.


A/N: I've been super stressed out these days. Anyways hope you all liked this chapter. 

Question should I put images on my chapters or not? (This is including the previous ones)