Taeyeon

How it started

Taeyeon's POV 

I'm in shock knowing that Junso did this to me. I wish I could do something to him but I know that whatever Pany or Jessica have planned will be worse that what I could come up with. Why did I come to Pany's room? Simple I feel safe here. I want to sleep her tonight but I know she won't let me.
 
"Taetae why are you pouting? I know you're hurting even more now that you know who made you this way but we are here for you. Please show give me a smile I miss it." You are so irresistible you know that? I know I'm smiling right now. Who wouldn't when I have this angel in front of me?
 
"I'm pouting because I missed seeing you. I might also want to spend the night here but I know you won't let me." Pany I like your confused face.
 
"You miss seeing me? You see me every day silly. who said I'd say no huh? I already told Sunny you are staying here with me!" WAIT! I'm staying here?
 
"You mean I'm... We... You and me... Here in the same room and bed?" Tippany what are you trying to do to me?
 
"Yes you're sleeping with me here in the same room in the same bed. Are you alright Taetae? You don't look so good." How can I be ok if I'm going to sleep in the same room as her!
 
"I'm ok really. Why do you want me to sleep here with you?" My curiosity is killing me
 
"It's just that I want you to feel safe and have a good sleep. Don't you want that?" Don't pout Pany! You have no clue what you do to me! Seriously you're killing me here!
 
"Y-y-yes I-I-I w-w-want t-t-to b-b-but I-I-I d-d-don't w-w-want t-to b-be a burden to you!" I'm nervous!
 
"You are not a burden Taetae you're my wife and I'm gonna take care of you!"
 
"You don't have to I can always ask Sunny. What about your boyfriend that I used to see you with?" I'm sad bringing that up. She will never be mine.
 
"He was just an old friend Taetae you have nothing to worry about" my Pany is hugging me! I could die right now. "Stop mentioning Sunny. I'm your wife not her!" Ok is this jealousy I see? Why would she be jealous but just to make sure I'll test you and prank Yoona at the same time.
 
"Pany why are you saying that you're my wife? You've asked me to leave you alone! You broke my heart saying that. I know you don't feel anything for me. I had asked Sunny to help me. I can feel that all of you want the old me back!" Pany why do you like hurting me? Tomorrow I'll start my plan against Yoona. She won't know what hit her. "Tippany let's go to sleep please. I need a nap. Before I forget here's your ice cream you might want to put it in freezer. DoyoumindifIhugyou?"
 
"Repeat the last question please?" Please I don't want want say it again.
 
"I asked it you would let me hug you? After this nap lets go out to eat something please?" I really want to take you somewhere so please say yes.
 
"You know you can hug me anytime you want no need to ask. You never asked permission for anything. Why are you asking me now?"
 
"I don't know. I guess I just don't want you to get mad and leave me." I'm actually super scared of you leaving me.
 
"Why would I leave you huh? I would never leave you Taetae. You're my adorable wife silly." I'm adorable now huh? "Let's take a nap now please. I want to go eat something with you."

Yurt's POV 

Taeyeon asked me 'nicely' to meet her in a café fifteen minutes away from the dorm to make sure none of the girls knew about this meeting. Now I'm seating her completely bored waiting for her.
 
"Nice to see you came my dear Yuri" I don't like how she greeted me. I dont even know why I came! Is she smirking?
 
"I'm here Taeyeon. What is it you want to talk with me that couldn't be said in presence of the girls." I swear she is planning something.
 
"Oh just that I'm going to need your assistance in making two people jealous. One is for payback. the other is for me to know." Why am I suddenly scared of our leader? This isn't going to turn out well I know it! "Before you even try to disagree, I want to let you know that I want to see if we can make your dear Yoona jealous. Lets see how she reacts. What do you say let's test it huh?"
 
"No! Yoong would kill me! I don't want to die!"
 
"Look I also want to see how Tippany would react seeing us together acting like a couple please." I really an going to regret this.
 
"Ok you win but nothing to overboard ok?"
 
"Ok Yul let's go back! I sort of left Tippany in bed still asleep." Time to a bit
 
"What were you two doing? I hope you were gentle with her!" Ok wrong move
 
Yah! Listen here Kwon we just slept and you all are turning into me! Even our poor Maknae!" Wow I guess she is right we are turning into her! "I'm the only one allowed to be Byuntae! Got it?"
 
"Ouch! I get it but its your fault! You're old self left us for too long!" Oops wrong words "Taeyeon I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."
 
"No it's ok. I get it. I'm at fault! It's all my fault. I was slapped by Tippany because I followed her. I was hurt by Junso because I went in to that alley! Everything's my fault! Yul I gotta go somewhere. See you later!" I screwed up really big time. The girls are gonna kill me!
 
I'm on my way back to the dorm How am I supposed to tell the girls that I blamed Taeyeon for something that isn't her fault. The worse thing is that for a mere moment I thought I saw a tear before she left. I hurt her unintentionally. I didn't even go after her!
 
"Girls I'm home! Come to the living room I need to tell you something." Might as well tell them now. It would be worse If they see her when she gets back I know I'm died either way.
 
"What is it Yuri? Where's Taeyeon? I thought she was with you." Yoong I'm sorry for what I agreed to do with Taeyeon.
 
"I sort of blamed Taeyeon on something that she didn't cause! Which caused her to blame herself on everything from Tiffany's slap to the Junso incident. I didn't mean it girls. I just sort of blurted it out."
 
"Why would you do that Yuri? Do you how hard I had to try to make her open up?" I know Sunny but it happened.
 
"Girls that doesn't matter right now! We need to find her. She could try to do something!"
 
"Tiffany is right but where do we look for her?"
 
"Let's split up and look for her in all her favorite spots. Once you find her call or text us the location. Got it?"
 
"Yeah we got it Jess. Lets go"