A lost Taeyeon

How it started

Taeyeon's POV

I can't believe Yuri would blame me for something that isn't my fault in the first place! It's unbelievable that she would do this to me hurt me this bad. Doesn't she see that I'm hurting knowing that Tippany will never be mine! I hate this though at least it didn't happen to her. I wouldn't want her to go through all this pain.
 
"Ok now to figure out where I am. At least I'm at a park."
 
"Excuse me miss but are you lost?" As soon as I heard that question I looked up only to see the person that turned me in to this. "Oh Taeyeon are you ok? You seem lost. Where are the others?"
 
"I'm not lost. I was in need of fresh air. The others are relaxing in the dorm. I was just on my way back."
 
"Oh really? Do you even know your way back? Why not go somewhere and have fun?" Ok there is no way I'm going anywhere with him. I don't like the way he is looking at me.
 
"Yes I do. no I don't want to go anywhere with you. More importantly don't come near me!" I'm truly scared that he might try something. Tippany I need you!
 
"Oh come on I know you want to have fun. Let me help you relieve the stress." He is really something isn't he?
 
"No I just want to go back to the dorms. The girls must be worried. Come on I really need to go." I will not let him touch me.
 
"Taetae! Good thing we found you. I missed you. Jess call the others tell them where we are!" I hope he runs or else these two are gonna make him want to wish he was dead! "Junso what were you going to do my Taetae? You better not get near her! You already hurt her once we aren't letting you do it again!"
 
"Yeah we are so gonna teach you a lesson. Lets see if you understand if you mess with one of us you are going to wish you were dead!"
 
"I've never done anything to her! This is the first time I see her in awhile since you all were onstage promoting!"
 
"You might not remember due to you being drunk but we know what you did to her! You are gonna pay for hurting my Taetae!" Ok I guess I have to be thankful. Both this girls are going to make sure he won't cause any pain to any one again. "Taetae would you mind going to buy us some ice cream?"
 
"You two want ice cream? Of course I'll be right back! Yes I'm getting ice cream!" Yeah I'm going to buy ice cream for me and those two. I love my girls they are so protective of me.

 
Tiffany's POV 
 
Jess and i decided to go to a new park to look for my Taetae. Not really sure where the others went to search. I hope we do find her and soon
 
"Tiff so do you like Taeyeon?" What's with that sudden question?
 
"Of course I do she's my friend!"
 
"Don't misinterpret my question. I meant like do you have feeling for her?"
 
"I'm not sure what I feel for her and you questioning me is not helping! Lets get to the park. I don't want anything to happen to her"
 
"See Tiff you worry more for her than any one of us. You must think we're all stupid but we're not you should really just admit to yourself that you love her before someone else wins her heart. Think about it Tiff. You might lose your wife." 
 
"You're right Jess but I'm not positive of my feelings for her. I can't deal with this right now it's complicated. Lets look for her" I'm sorry I lied Jess but I have already realized my feelings for her. I know I love her but I can't let her know. Not after everything I caused her! I don't deserve someone as forgiving as her!
 
"Tiff I think I see her. Isn't that her with that guy?" Jess I'm not sure it her. She wouldn't be with a guy would she?
 
"Wait! Guy? What guy? Lets get a closer look ok?" As we walk closer her I noticed that it is her and she is with Junso! "Why is she even talking to that guy?"
 
"Um... Tiff are you alright? You're scaring me?"
 
"Can't you see who that guy is? For crying out loud Jess he's the one that caused her to be like this!" I'm sorry Jess. I didn't mean to yell at her. "Taetae! Good thing we found you. I missed you. Jess call the others tell them where we are!"
 
I feel relieved that we found her. I really did miss her. Who wouldn't miss such a cutie? The girls arrived when Jess and I already had him all bruised up and a black eye. They decided to leave it very clear that if you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. So in the end he also had cuts as a gift from the rest of the girls. We'll make sure our leader and best friend is ok. We were all trying to catch our breathe when we heard something fall.
 
"G-g-girls! Are you ok? Um... Want to get some ice cream my treat? Jessica Tippany I sort of dropped your ice cream when i saw you with the rest of them. So I'll get yours also! Lets go!" Taetae said grabbing my hand and leading the way. I so love this feeling.