???

How it started

"Soo are you hungry you haven't eaten any of your snacks?" Jessica asked Sooyoung who just pulled her closer to her.

 
"Why do you ask princess? I feel fine just being here in bed with you. I haven't eaten because I'm waiting for the food to be ready." Soo replied enjoying her princess warmth. "I'm not that hungry right now. I know it's weird but I guess I ate mostly due to wanting to have you like I have you now."
 
"How can you not be hungry? Are you starving yourself? If you are I swe--" Sooyoung interrupted Jessica by kissing her passionately. Jessica automatically wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck. Sooyoung's ran her hands all over Jessica's body stopping right on the waistband of her pajamas. "Soo if we continue like this 'it' will happen. Soo please stop I want to take it slow. Not even Krystal knows about us. Lets at least wait until we tell her."
 
"Ok princess. Anything for you. Where is baby Jung anyways? Have you even spoken to her?" Sooyoung said letting go of Jessica to go take a shower. Sooyoung noticed that Jessica was worried that she would cheat on her or leave her. "Don't worry princess I'll wait until you are ready. I don't want you to think I'm rushing you or anything. I love you so much. I promise to never make you mad princess and IF I ever do I'll make it up you in anyway possible. Now do you think you can give me a smile? I hate seeing you sad princess. I'll be back super quick ok?"
 
"Ok Soo and baby Jung is busy with Amber not sure with what. That llama better be taking great care of my annoying bratty sister. thank you for being understanding. I love you too. You better take a quick shower or no snacks after we finish eating." Jessica said getting comfortable to take another nap.
 
Tiffany followed Taeyeon closely wanting to know where she spent those days after the incident. She was surprised to see her enter a building that was only two blocks away from the dorm. Taeyeon was in her own little world that she never noticed Tiffany next to her on the elevator. The elevator stopped on the fifth floor. Taeyeon got off and went to the last door got her key out and opened the door.
 
"Taetae when did you get this apartment? If you have this place why do you stay at the dorm?" Tiffany questioned Taeyeon who was about to sit down on the couch. "Why didn't you tell me you had this apartment? Are you hiding something or someone?"
 
"Pany! So you were the one that was following me. I got this apartment for us not too long ago. It was about two weeks before the Junso thing. I stayed in the dorm to make sure you were always protected. I didn't tell you about it since I never got the chance to speak properly to you before. Do you like OUR apartment?" Taeyeon said getting closer to Tiffany only to drag her to the couch. "If you don't like something we can change it. I want to make you happy Pany. It has three bedrooms one for me, you and the guest room. Oh! go to your room it's the second door on the left I think. I really hope you like it."
 
Tiffany ran to what was her room surprised by all the thought Taeyeon put to her room. "Oh my god! I love it its perfect Taetae! I can't believe you painted it PINK! Oh! And you also got me a lot of Totoro's! Wait how did you get all these Totoro's if you never left my side huh?"
 
"About that remember when I told Sunny to buy me some stuff? She came and dropped them off here. Want to see my bedroom?" Taeyeon said getting out of the room going to her room. "Before you say anything. If you want we can stay here on the weekends. Don't touch anything in this room Pany I'm warning you. Ok open the door"
 
"Taetae why do you have more dukongs here than at the dorm? Oh look it's a mini dukong! It's so cute. Just like you" Tiffany said holding said dukong not even giving it to Taeyeon who was trying to get it. After a while she gave up and started pouting. "Why are you pouting Taetae? You are so cute pouting like that."
 
"Pany I told you not to touch anything and that's the first thing you do. It's even worse than when I tell you not to touch me." Taeyeon said pouting staring at the floor. Tiffany on the other hand was smirking knowing that Taeyeon was vulnerable. Right when Taeyeon was about to get up from her bed Tiffany pounced on her. "Pany what are you doing? I really think we should go b---" Tiffany interrupted Taeyeon kissing her passionately making Taeyeon lay down on the bed with Tiffany on top. "Pany I really think we should go b---"
 
"No. Not until I've been satisfied! I want you Taetae and I want you now!" Tiffany said starting to take off her shirt. "I'm not leaving here until you are mine!"
 
"B-but Pany... I'm hungry!" Taeyeon said trying to stop Tiffany from taking off her clothes. "Yah! Ok Pany you win but please take it easy. I promise I'll make sure not to hurt you. Pany I really don't feel happy that Im not---"
 
"Look Taetae did you want it that time? No right? He almost got what he wanted!! So let's enjoy ourselves and see how far we go. In not pressuring you ok?" Tiffany said making Taeyeon strip from the rest of her clothes and laying back down on her bed. "Um... Taetae weren't you hungry a second ago?"
 
"Yes but I want you now! Come on take of the rest of your clothes!" Tiffany was smiling seeing Taeyeon so impatient. "Come on Pany! Move it!"
 
"Taetae you're acting like a little kid right now!" Tiffany said finishing taking off her clothes. Going back to Taeyeon's bed. "There happy!"
 
"Yes very happy! You are truly beautiful Pany. I love you. Ok if the girls ask why we weren't back you'll be the one to explain." Taeyeon said before kissing Tiffany.

I'm not going into detail.