Preparing for a picnic

How it started

Yoona's POV

I'm here in the room getting ready to out with my Yul. She had told me that we were going out to eat but after Sunny told us this. I really don't feel like going anywhere. I really want to make sure Taeyeon-unnie is okay but Yul still wants to go out. She says that Tiffany-unnie will take good care of her.
 
"Hey love are you done?" She told me to change while she talked to Sunny.
 
"Yeah and you? So what's Sunny going to do today?" I asked since Hyo and Seo left, apparently SooSica is coming with us and well Tiffany is Taeyeon.
 
"She said she was going to catch up on some much needed game time and to bring her some food on the way back." Really she wants to play instead of going out somewhere.
 
"Ok and what about SooSica are they ready?"
 
"Yeah both are ready. Come on let's go" Yuri is whining. I guess Jessica is getting to her!
 
"Let's go then but what are we doing?"
 
"How about a picnic? You did say its beautiful outside." Jessica wants a picnic? That's new. Guess Sooyoung had something to do with this.
 
"Ok Jessica lets get the things needed and let Yuri and Sooyoung make the sandwiches!" I said grabbing Jessica's hand and taking her to get the blanket and everything else. "Don't miss us you two"
 
"So Jessica are you happy to be with Sooyoung?" I broke the silence
 
"Yes I actually am" Taeyeon we want you to be happy! "Don't worry Yoona we will get our old leader back."
 
"Yeah you're right. Lets go the girls might be done making the sandwiches." Just as I said that the girls came to get us.
 
"Hey we were waiting for the basket!" I can see Yul is not happy. Is she smirking? ok this is definitely not good.

Jessica's POV
 
 Soo just had to ruin YoonYul's Outing. I guess it's better than being stuck here on such a beautiful day. For once I'm full of energy and not sleepy. Funny that having Soo with me has been a good thing. I love my shikshin.
 
"Jessica what's with that smile are you planning something?" If only you knew what I'm thinking.
 
"No! I'm not thinking anything. I'm just enjoying being next to you." Taeyeon you have affected me! Now I can't stop think Byuntae thoughts! We really need you back.
 
"Are you sure I thought I saw you smirking? I guess Taeyeon is affecting all of us huh?" I guess she is right with her being the way she is now I guess it's passing to us.
 
"I'm sure and I guess it is. Soo I love you so much." YoonYul are ahead of us I guess they are hungry. "Aren't you hungry Soo?"
 
"Yeah but I like being by your side even more." Soo you are so cute sometimes
 
"Do you think Tiff and Taeyeon are ok back at the dorm?" I'm worried about those two.
 
"If they're in speaking terms I would say yes. If not then most likely when we get back we'll see one of them in bad shape." I know she is joking but it isn't funny
 
"Yah! You should be worried about your leader not thinking the worst." I said as I left her there.
 
"Jessica I was joking! Can't you take a joke." I would've laughed it is was another thing but this is our leader and friend we are talking about here and she is joking around!
 
"No! I can't you are joking around making me think the worst." I know she is sad that I'm mad but it isn't anything to joke about. "Anyways lets go find YoonYul."