Sayings, YoonYul, and a sleeping Taeyeon

How it started

After Taeyeon left them to go to the room the girls decided to talk for a bit since the two people weren't anywhere near the living room.

"Hey Jessica have you checked on Tiffany?" Sooyoung asked
 
"Um... No I haven't. Why?" Jessica asked
 
"Well Taeyeon left a letter on Tiffany's bed" Sooyoung answered calmly 'must've forgotten to tell them'
 
"Ok a letter but saying what?"Hyoyeon asked
 
"Not sure but by what you told us she must've confessed by telling her that she is letting her go" Yuri said
 
"But why would she do that if she was gonna let her go if she loves her? It makes no sense." Seohyun asked
 
"It's like these two English sayings go 'It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.' and also 'If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.' Technically she is letting her go but if Tiffany ever realizes her feeling Taeyeon will gladly accept her. She want Tiffany to know that she will wait for her despite her broken-heart. That's why she has been keeping her distance from her." Jessica explained
 
"She must be hurting very bad right now huh?" Yoona said while back hugging Yuri.
 
'What the---' As Sunny noticed the action and say their faces. "Wait a second! Didn't you girls noticed that Yoona and Yuri seem happier now than they usually are? What's going on with you two huh?"
 
'I thought we weren't that obvious.' 'I just had to hug Yul didn't I?' "Do you really want to know or should we tell you tomorrow?" YoonYul asked at the same time
 
"We want to know now!" Sooyoung said to which Jessica added a bit annoyed since all she wanted was to go to sleep. "RIGHT NOW!"
 
"Ok Jessica hold her horses. We as in Yoong and I are um... How can I put it... Um---" Yuri was trying to tell them that they are now together but was a bit embarrassed to which Yoona intervened. "Together ok? we are officially a couple"
 
"When did this happen?""Why didn't you tell us?" SooSica asked at the same time
 
"After you and Sunny left our room when the movie finished. We didn't tell you because we first wanted to help Taeyeon and Tiffany get together or at least have our favorite leader back to her Byuntae self." Yuri ended up explaining
 
"We are happy for you two right girls?" Seohyun said. "anyways let's go to bed"
 
"Yeah we are! Remember that tomorrow we have to question Taeyeon ok?" Hyoyeon said
 
As Sunny entered the room she saw Taeyeon crying in her sleep. It broke her heart seeing a once bright and cheerful leader and best friend being like this. She went to her bedside picked up the precious peas of her friend and placed it back in the sleeping girls arms.
 
"I really hope you come back to us Taeyeon. We all need the old you back" sunny said as she kissed Taeyeon's cheek and whispered good night. She was about to go to her bed when when Taeyeon grabbed her wrist pleading her not to leave her alone that night. Sunny agreed to Taeyeon's pleas just because she sensed that she was having a nightmare of what? who knows but she had to be there for her friend.

 
The girls are enjoying their week vacation except for two people. They've started to notice that Tiffany has been moody lately. Taeyeon trying her best to go back to her old self due to the words Sunny said to her.
 
(Flashback - two weeks ago)
 
Taeyeon woke up early today due to the sunlight coming from the window hitting her straight in her face. She had yet to open her eyes when she tried getting up but realized that one of her arm was under someone. Of course she was confused about how Sunny ended up sleeping in her bed and most importantly why? 'I really need to get out of this bed but I'm afraid of waking Sunny up! Why did she sleep here? I'm thankful to her though this is the best sleep I've had in awhile. You are truly a great best friend Sunny. I sometimes wish I had met you first instead of Tiffany.' "Sunny please wake up. I'm thirsty, hungry and really have to go plus i don't know if we have schedules today. I promise I'll be back fast" Taeyeon pleaded with Sunny who just mumbled something that Taeyeon didn't get what she said and asked her to say it again and a little bit louder.
 
"I said I'm too tired and you're too comfortable for your own good Taeyeon~" Sunny repeated what she mumbled at the hint of aegyo making Taeyeon wants to punch her friend due to doing aegyo so early in the morning but retaliated due to comforting her last night.
 
"Please Bunny I really need to go" Taeyeon pleaded once again to the Bunny who was working her way to her ear. 'If she says no I swear I'm gonna hide her DS again' at this thought she smirked
 
"I would say no but since its only for a bit ok~" she said using a slight more aegyo than before which caused Taeyeon to lightly pinch her. "Ouch! Why are you so mean to me Taeng~"
 
"Yah! What have a said about using aegyo on me? By the way I didn't pinch that hard" *laughs* "ok I'm sorry Bunny but you asked for it. Forgive me?" Taeyeon said to Sunny still laughing at her. Sunny noticed that this was the first time in a while that she had heard her friend's ajhumma laugh.
 
'It's so good hearing her laugh like this again' "ok i know and yes I forgive you but only if you promise me something later when I gather the girls to talk with you please be truthful with your answers?" Sunny quickly asked
 
"Ok anything for you Bunny" Taeyeon said 'I haven't laughed this hard in awhile'
 
"Thank you Taeng! You're the best!" Sunny said giving her best friend a hug and kissing her cheek. Sunny who just noticed her actions was immediately embarrassed. "I'm sorry Taeng I don't know what came over me to kiss you. You know I would never do that to you right?"
 
"It's ok Sunny really I know you didn't mean it." Taeyeon said once again letting Sunny hear her ajhumma laugh. 'I really have to go now or else' "Sunny I'll be back in a bit ok?"
 
"Yeah ok go Taeng I'll wait for you here" Sunny said 'I know the others must've heard Taeyeon's laugh by now' "Taeng we really missed that laughter"
 
Before Taeyeon stepped out of the room Sunny said something that made her realized that she should slowly but surely go back to her old self. "Taeyeon please try your best to come back to us again. We miss the old you. You used to be caring to us these days you treat us too coldly. You know skipping meals is wrong yet you do it. The old you would have scolded someone for doing that. We are a family Taeng, all nine of us, we need our bright, dorky, cheerful, Byuntae, and not to mention great leader back. If ever something happens to you, come to any one us we will try to help you in any way we can. You are precious to all of us. Taeng please don't ever forget this"
 
"I'll try my best to be the old me again. That's a promise Bunny." She said before running back to Sunny and hugging her a little bit too tight for Sunny's liking.
 
"Yah! Didn't you say that you had to go? So go that way I can have my warm pillow back!" Sunny teased Taeyeon which ended up receiving another pinch. "Are you truly enjoying pinching me? It's not fair I only want to spend today with you and this is what I get a meanie instead of  my Taeng!"
 
"Ok I'm sorry and you really want to spend time with little old me?" Taeyeon decided to see what Sunny would do once she mentioned the word 'little' which ended in a sulking Sunny. "Ok sorry for the 'little' part ok? I'm just shocked you want to spend time me rather than with your DS."
 
(End of flashback)
 
"Hey Sunny wanna go see a movie or something? I'm bored just sitting here doing nothing" Taeyeon asked an also bored Sunny.
 
Yeah why not? Let's go out. Can we bring Seo with us she really needs to lay off the reading?" Sunny said
 
"Ok you tell her that we are going out I'm gonna change" Taeyeon said while going to the closet to get her clothes for today's outing. "This is gonna be fun. I just know it."