???

How it started

The girls were overjoyed that their leader was slowly coming back to her old self. They for the most part were shocked that she actually told them what happened the night of the incident. Yes they sort of came to that conclusion but to hear it from their leader's mouth was another thing.

 
(Flashback)
 
"Girls all of you I need you in the room. I convinced Taeyeon to let's us ask anything and will answer the questions truthfully." Sunny said 'Hope she will actually tell us what happened that night.'
 
"Sunny can you please tell them to bring Tiffany also?" Taeyeon asked Sunny who knew that in a way it was just a way to let Tiffany know that she can be know that she was ready to at least she is ok.
 
"Are you sure Taeyeon? I don't want to see you in pain again? Sunny asked "I'll do it only if you don't sit near her ok?"
 
"Yes I'm sure. It's the only I can see her. Just do it" Taeyeon pleaded
 
"Ok but it's better if Jessica and i go that way if she refuses I can just tell Jessica to make her come" Sunny said leaving the room.
 
Sunny was about to knock on SooSica's door when it opened revealing just the person she needed help from.
 
"Hey Jessica mind coming with me for a bit? I need your help with something?" Sunny asked
 
"Um... Yeah why not? Soo mind keeping Taeyeon company while I help Sunny?" Jessica asked
 
"Anything for you Princess" Sooyoung left not before giving Jessica a hug.
 
"Let's go Jessica this is an important mission!" Sunny said dragging Jessica with her
 
'Mission? what mission? When did I agree to go on a mission?' "I'm lost what are supposed to do in this so called mission?" Jessica asked
 
"oh that Taeyeon wants Tiffany in the room also." Sunny said as they had arrived at Tiffany's door. "you my dear are my backup plan"
 
"Why am I the backup plan?" Jessica asked
 
"Simple you can blackmail her if she doesn't want to come easily. You still have those pictures in your phone right?" Sunny asked a confused Jessica
 
"Pictures? What pictures? I don't know what you're talking about?" Jessica asked innocently
 
"The ones you took of us while changing! Really Jessica what has Soo done to you? You are not acting like yourself." Sunny said a bit annoyed and added "wish me luck" as she entered Tiffany's room.
 
"Tiffany we have a meeting in my room so wake up." Sunny said
 
"I-I-Is my T-Taetae gonna be there?" Tiffany stuttered
 
"Yes she is she was the one who wanted to have the meeting. Why are you saying that's she is yours if you haven't even tried speaking with her? You know she treats you differently than us right? She worries about you 24/7. Did you even know that? Remember that you in an interview said she is your wife. Yes you could said friend or best friend but you said wife. Why did you say that? She changed Tiffany and none of us like this. If she were my 'wife' I'd make sure she wasn't hurting, crying or starving herself which she is! It might be a false marriage but at least she took care of you as if you were her wife!" Sunny said to Tiffany. "Jessica bring her to the room. I don't care how you do it just bring her."
 
"ok Sunny" Jessica said and called Sooyoung. "Soo I need hear right now!"
 
"Yes princess what can I help you with?" Sooyoung asked
 
"Soo we need to get Tiff to Taeyeon's room by any means necessary. Don't ask just do it please?" Jessica asked
 
"Yes princess! Sorry Fany but this is Sica telling me to do it and I have to." She told Tiffany before carrying her back to the room.
 
Upon entering the room and making sure that the door was lock she put Tiffany down running to Jessica's side and hugging her. The girls knew why she did it. Who wouldn't want to be involved when Tiffany got mad.
 
"Soo! You are so gonna get it later when Jess is not around!" Tiffany said
 
"Hey! No one better lay a finger on my Soo or else. Tiff calm down it was a request by our leader to bring you here." Jessica said
 
"What do you mean your Soo huh? Are you two dating? From what I know you aren't!" Tiffany said
 
"Maybe we are and you haven't noticed! You want proof then I'll give you all the proof you need" Jessica said grabbing Sooyoung and kissing her. 'I'm sorry Soo'
 
"Ok I get it you're together stop being all lovey dovey" Tiffany said
 
"We'll now that that's settled lets start" Sunny said
 
"Taeyeon why did you change so much in so little time?"
"I promised someone that this change would not be pretty"
 
"Why would you say something like that?"
"I did it to prove to her that she can't toy around with my emotions."
 
"How was she playing with your emotions?"
"She would say that she loves me and that I was her wife. When I was nothing like that to her. She never tended to me when I was sick while I did when she was. I even ask our manager to cancel everything I had just to make sure she didn't get worse."
 
"What did she do that turned you into this?"
"She slapped me in front of everyone and by everyone I mean the whole Restaurant."
 
"Did she tell you something?"
"Yes to leave her alone and never show my face to her. Which for me is hard since I sort of had feeling towards her."
 
"Why did she slap you?"
"I decided to follow her to make sure her date wouldn't try to get his dirty hands on her."
 
"Do you still love her?"
"It would be a lie if I said I don't but like I told her I will forget her"
 
"If she ever wanted for you to be her girlfriend would you?"
"Yes I would. I want to be with her but I know she isn't into girls"
 
"What happened after she slapped you?"
"I ran away and... Do I have to tell you?"
 
"If you don't want to don't but we are her for you. Do you want to?"
"Um... I guess but Sunny can you hold my hand or hug me please?"
 
""Ok Taeyeon. Are you ready?"
"Yes and to answer the last question. I was hit in the head with something and out in an alley. That's all I remember. Next thing in know its morning my clothes are  torn, and feeling  pain on the back of my head and in certain places I hadn't felt before."
 
"Did you tell anyone?"
"yes my so called wife who just said that I wanted it to happen when I didn't!"
 
"Why didn't you tell the rest of us?"
"I was ashamed ok. Mostly that you would think the same way a her.
 
"Is that the reason you cried and starved yourself?"
"No. I just wanted to die ok. Your dorky, cheerful, bright, Byun leader had nothing to live for."
 
"What about your family are they not worth living for?"
"They are but..."
 
"But what?"
"She held my life in her hands and she killed me. Can we stop now girls I'm starting to get a headache"
 
"Ok Taeyeon sleep well and Sunny thanks for convincing her to open up" the girls said leaving the room letting Sunny calm their leader.
 
(End of flashback)
 
"Hey Sica I liked the way you confessed to me that day" Sooyoung said to her blushing princess "yet we never officially became a couple. I didn't ask you and neither did you?"
 
"Are you really remembering that? Plus I thought you knew that was my way of asking you" Jessica said "ok.. Soo will you be my girlfriend?"
 
"Yah! Sica I wanted to ask you! Now it's ruined!" Sooyoung said while sulking.
 
"Wait! What's ruined?" Jessica asked
 
"Not telling you now and yes I would love to be your girlfriend even if you are a meanie!" Sooyoung said "Princess I'm hungry lets go find Taeyeon"