Kryber

How it started

 

Krystal's POV 
 
I told Hyoyeon that I'd be back in 2 days because I wanted to spend time with Amber. I told her what was going on and she decided that we should go back today. Mostly since she knows that I'm worried about how Yoona and my sister are doing. I hate the fact that sometimes my sister can act so cold and hides her emotions but inside she is caring worrying about everyone.  I know that she is cold to people that she doesn't know but that's normal right? I mean its better safe than sorry. People would take advantage if you are too friendly.
 
"Amber are you asleep?"
 
"Yes..." I guess she was but I'm bored and we are still far from our destination. "What do you need babe?" She said wrapping her arms around my waist.
 
"I want you Amber but right now I'm bored so entertain me!"
 
"Yah! You woke me up just to tell me that you're bored! Didn't I lend you my phone so you could take pics of anything you wanted while on the plane?" She said annoyed due to me waking her up. She got something that was on her pocket and handed it over to me. "Here listen to music or play any game just don't bother me!"
 
"Amber did you just say not to bother you? You do know that this is me you are talking to right? Which means if I tell my sister you are in so much trouble. I don't want your iPad I want you! I don't want to listen to music I want to hear your voice! I rea---" I was stopped by her lips. darn I love those lips. She broke the kiss only to look at me with a smirk on her face.
 
"Is that enough for you or do you want something more?" She said teasing me. I swear she will get it when we arrive. "I know you want more babe but that isn't going to happen."
 
"I swear Amber I will get what I want one way or another. You for god's sake. I need you badly. Come on Amber don't be this way."
 
"Nope sorry Krystal but this is your punishment for waking me up. Now be a good girl and let me sleep." She said and leaned back to her previous sleeping position.
 
"AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!  Don't you dare go to sleep!"
 
"Don't yell Krystal. Let me sleep please. I'm really tired. I'll make it up to you later I promise now just have fun with either my phone or iPad and let me sleep or you can sleep with me here your choice."
 
"But I'm bored and I'm not sleepy"
 
"Look babe let's rest for a bit. I'll sing for you until you go to sleep or you could just hug me."
 
"I guess hugging you could work plus I can have fun taking pictures of you sleeping and post the on your Twitter and/or Instagram. That way people will know that we are in a relationship."
 
"Krystal please don't do that what would your sister think?"
 
"Have you forgotten that she doesn't have either? Wow my dorky llama isn't afraid of people finding out. I love you Amber."
 
"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's rest. Love you to my little princess..." She is so cute. Well I did get permission to take pictures right. This is going to be so much fun. Let the fun begin...