The incident

How it started

Once Taeyeon got the door she debated whether to drive or jog. In the end she opted for the jogging since driving at her state would most likely cause an accident. She was jogging and at the same time thinking about the past that caused her to change drastically

 
(Flashback)
 
"Taeyeon why do you have to ruin everything for me huh?" Tiffany asked angry at her for ruining her date. "For crying out loud just let me be! I can take care of myself."
 
"Pani-ah, please he just wanted to have sleep with you! I noticed it the moment you introduced him to us. He--" Taeyeon was silenced due to Tiffany slapping her across the face. Tiffany was shocked by what she did to her best friend that you could see it in her eyes that she was feeling guilty for hurting her dorky leader. "Y-y-you know what do whatever you want. I'll just treat you like I do the rest of our members! I was just looking out for you like I had promised. I hope you know what you just caused here Tiffany. You won't like what I'll become!" Taeyeon said angry and turned to leave but not before adding "and TiFFany I always knew how to say your name but TiPPany sounded better to me and I like teasing you with it. Just remember that you need to get to the dorm before our curfew."
 
Once the shock was over Tiffany rushed to try and reach Taeyeon but it was to late the leader was nowhere to be found. 'Taetae please forgive me'
 
Taeyeon ran away from Tiffany when she knew she had lost her she slowed down. You could see tears running down her cheeks, if you tried looking into her eyes you could note that the sparkle she usually had vanished.
 
'Tiffany you have done the one thing I never thought imaginable. You might know what I feel for you but you've lost the one who was always there for you.' She hadn't noticed she stopped in a dark alley. 'Tiffany I hope that you never regret the slap you gave me because if you ever do it will be too late' The last thing she felt was something hard hitting her head.
 
The next morning Taeyeon came back to her senses and noticed a couple of things. First, obviously being the bump in her head and her headache. Second, she wondered where she was and how it was that she passed out. Third, was the fact that she was hurting in some areas of her body. Finally, she wondered just how did her clothes end up being all torn apart. Luckily there was a clothing store just across the street. She went in  and got herself clothed before finding her way to the dorm. All the members except Tiffany were worried sick due to their leader not returning that night.
 
(End of flashback)
 
'Why did it have to be me? I know that it's wrong to love a girl but it just happened. Did I really deserve to go through that experience to understand that I'm just really hopeless and unworthy of you' "Do you know that I hate what I have become Tiffany? I'll try my best to forget these feeling I have for you. I never wanted or asked for it to happen." Taeyeon said while tears were running down her cheeks. She looked at the time and decided to go back to the dorm. She didn't notice that a member had heard what she said and texted all the girls except Tiffany.
 
From: Hyoyeon
Girls we need to meet up ASAP in YoonYul's room.
It involves Taeyeon! Don't tell Tiffany.
I'm on my way back right now
Sent at 4:30 pm
 
 'She never deserved that to happen' Hyoyeon thought leaving to tell the girls what she found out. "I just hope that someday our leader will come back to us completely"

YoonYul ended up cleaning in less time than they had thought since the meeting was going to be held in their room Sunny well had been dealing with a sulking shikshin who wanted nothing but her snacks back. Jessica trying to figure out why was Tiffany missing Taeyeon so much. Seohyun left the library early due to the gathering and also due to the fact that it was about her unnie. Tiffany just spent the rest of the way following Jessica like a lost puppy. But that just because well she was more interested thinking of Taeyeon and the words she was told about not liking the change.
 
First to arrive was Sunny and Sooyoung, followed by Jessica who ordered Tiffany not to get out of her room until she was back. Seohyun was next to enter the dorm a bit rash you might say that had caused her to trip due to missing a step. Good thing Hyoyeon was in back of her and grabbed her before falling down the stairs.
 
"Seo please try to be more careful we wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we?" Hyoyeon asked
 
Y-y-yes u-u-unnie I-I-I'll t-t-try" Seohyun stuttered due to how Hyoyeon was holding her. Her arms were wrapped around her waist. Seohyun could feel herself blushing. "Unnie I think we should get inside"
 
"You're right Seo the others might be worried" Hyoyeon answered calmly "Plus what I found out is truly horrible"
 
They went into the dorm directly to YoonYuls room. Once they entered Hyoyeon was bombarded with questions about Taeyeon.
 
"Why do you girls all of a sudden ask way too many questions huh?" Hyoyeon asked 'this is what i get for calling this meeting' *sigh* "Ok what i found out will shock you so please don't interrupt... You all know that I was going to go practice right?" Hyoyeon asked
 
"Yes we know that Hyo but what does this have to do with Taeyeon?" The girls asked
 
"You also know that after I like going to the park that's close by right?" She asked
 
"Of course we know that" the girls said
 
"Guess who I saw there?" She asked
 
"We don't know" the girls said except for Jessica who you could see was annoyed by all the questions.
 
"Hyo if you don't get straight to the point I promise you'll never want to mess with me again!" Jessica yelled pissed off
 
'What Soo sees in her I'll never know' "ok I saw Taeyeon sitting on a bench crying but that's not all I'm starting to think she was abused in some way. I heard her say something like "hating what she had become' and 'not wanting it to happen' and 'forget my feeling for you". I guess she feels that she isn't worthy of Tiffany." Hyoyeon said
 
"Now more than ever we need our old Taeyeon back." Sooyoung said
 
"Yeah we miss her ajhumma laugh" YoonYul said
 
"I miss her Byuntae moments" Jessica said while turning to see Sooyoung sulking and added "but she usually is more Byuntae towards Tiff than anyone else right?"
 
"Yes that's true and haven't you noticed that these days she is not eating that much and looks a bit pale?" Seohyun asked
 
"Everything's true but I see her at night crying. We know that she is our leader and all but most importantly she is our sister we need to take care of her" Sunny said.
 
"Why do you think she never told us about it?" Seohyun asked
 
"Seo you know her she would rather see us happy than worried sick about her" Sunny answered at that moment they heard a door open then close. "Girls Taeyeon's back!"