Um...

How it started
Jessica's POV
 
I might've almost kissed Sunny but it wasn't my fault. This bed is more comfortable than mine I've got to get one for me. I'm wondering what I was squeezing it felt warm and round.
 
"Jessica aren't you going to apologize for molesting me?" Sunny whispered to me. 
 
"Why should I? I didn't do anything of the sort even if I did I was asleep so it doesn't count!"
 
"So you're saying feeling up my s and squeezing them isn't molesting me?"
 
"Like I said I was asleep so I didn't know what I was doing. Now let's get out of here."
 
"This is one of the reasons I sometimes hate you." I heard her mumbling. "Let's go your shikshin is waiting for you."

 

Seohyun's POV 

 
As I tried to stop the unnie's from going towards the living room. Well all but Sunny-unnie and Jessica-unnie. I was intrigued by what seemed to be another room.
 
"Hyo... Um... Let's go check that other door after we come back yes?" Since apparently Hyo as to get me out of the apartment.
 
"Why would you want to go in there huh? I told you I can wait. I don't want you to regret anything Seobaby." She said as we got out. "Seriously Seo I love you more than anything. I'd never let you go. You are the one for me. I hope you remember that baby."
 
"It's just that the room seems to have gotten my attention. So can we please~?" I said using aegyo. "Pretty~ Please~ for me~"
 
"Ok Seobaby anything for you. Now let's get some food. Knowing those two shikshins they are most likely starving. Remind me to get your gogumas. I know you are running low." She said dragging me to the elevator. Wait! How could she know about my gogumas?
 
"Hyo one question how is it that you knew about my gogumas if I usually keep them out of reach of my shorter unnies? No offense baby."
 
"*gulp* about that... I might've asked Yoong or Soo to get some for me from there. I swear it was for something important. Not that I remember what it was. Baby I'm a bit offended though." She said sulking. "How are you going to make it up to me baby?"
 
"Oh you'll see when we return to Taeyeon-unnie's apartment. Now let's hurry if you want me to make it up to you." I said rushing her to a little stand close to the apartment building. "Which reminds me we need to check on Yoona-unnie. Should we call or go back to the dorms and bring back homemade lunches?"
 
"Let's go back and bring Yoong to Taeyeon's apartment." She said as we made our way back to the dorms.

 

you's POV

 
Seriously these shikshins won't stop whining that they're hungry. I'm positive that they ate breakfast at a buffet. My Bunny is so adorable. My headache is getting a bit worse so I close my eyes for a while trying my best to not fall asleep.
 
"you! Yah! you! Earth to you. Okay she is definitely not coming back anytime soon." I heard someone say but didn't react.
 
"Should one of us pinch her Sunny? Or want Jessi to slap her?" Tiffany said
 
"Wait let me try one more thing. if it doesn't work you can do whatever you want okay?" She said apparently making her way to me. "you if you don't react now I won't sleepover again plus you won't get anything for a week." While saying that I could feel her hand on me making its way to my s. "Girls please check if Maknae and Hyo are back?"
 
"Um... Okay... Sunny don't do anything Maknae wouldn't do." They all said
 
"Now to make you react the only way I can think of. Are you ready?"
 
"..."
 
"Okay you asked for it." As she said that she started groping me. I tried hard to not let out a moan . I wanted to see how far she'd really go. I suddenly felt one of her hands traveling from my stomach going lower. I could so tell she was smirking. "I guess you seriously want me to violate you huh, you?"
 
"S-S-Sunny p-please s-stop." I said opening my eyes noticing we had a someone watching us. "Oh Taeyeon! What are you doing here and where are the others?"
 
"Oh! Now you react after our dear Bunny here almost violate you, huh?" She said smirking after witnessing what Sunny did to me. "Sunny what did we say a minute ago of not doing anything that Maknae wouldn't do?"
 
"Taeng you were supposed to be with the others checking to see if Maknae and Hyo are back! You more than anyone knows that our Maknae is not so innocent anymore. Also I know for a fact that you and Tiffany did way more than what I just did to you! If I wanted I could of taken you to the spare bedroom and finish what I started. Better yet let me do that right now. Follow me babe." She said dragging me to said room.
 
"LEE SOONKYU! Come back here this instant! We still need to talk about last night!"
 
"KIM TAEYEON! There is no way I'm am going to the living room right now! I'm about to get really busy! As for last night I already explained. If you didn't listen that's not my problem!"
 
"Bunny are you serious about this?" I said trying to open the door to the room since she was looking to make sure Taeyeon-unnie didn't follow us.
 
"Yes babe I'm more than positive. I love you."
 
"I love you too my cute little bunny." I said leading her to the bed.

Tiffany's POV
 
As we went to check if our two girls were back I had a feeling I was missing something or someone. I started counting the members that were with us only to notice I was missing one. That person just had to be Taeyeon.
 
"Girls do you know where my Taetae is?"
 
"Wasn't she next to you?" Jessi asked
 
"I thought so too but as you can see she's not. You don't think she stayed behind right?" Just as I asked that we got our answer.
 
"Oh Taeyeon! What are you doing here and where are the others?" We heard you yell
 
"Well there's your answer Tiff."
 
"Well you girls check downstairs to see if they didn't get lost. I'll check on my midget girlfriend." I said as the elevator doors opened.
 
"Sure thing Unnie." Sooyoung said trying her best to annoy me.
 
"Soo stop it from what I remember you almost never call me unnie. I mean if we are in public you do but otherwise you don't. Jessi please tell Soo to stop trying to annoy me." I said as I let go of the door. See you in a bit." 
 
"Okay Tiff I'll scold my giant girlfriend." She said as the door closed.
 
As I made my way back to the apartment I just prepared myself. Knowing how much of a Byuntae she is. Now to see what damage my Taetae caused this time. I better be ready for the worst possible outcome.

 

Yuri's POV

 
Being alone here with my Yoong is perfect. I mean what else could I ask for seriously. I'm lucky to have an amazing angel in my arms.
 
"Baby? I'm curious do you have any idea as to why it's to quiet here? Not that I mind."
 
"Oh... that I might have forgotten to ask since I woke up late. All I remember is Sunny-unnie didn't come back last night. Babe do you want me to call one of our unnie's?"
 
"No it's ok for now. How is it that my precious deer woke up late, huh?" I said trapping her under me. "Do you need to be punished?"
 
"Babe I just overslept. I hadn't really slept well while you were in the hospital. You know I love being in your arms." She said carefully pulling me down to her. "Punish me all you want Yul. I'm sure I can take it."
 
"You asked for it my naughty deer." I said before kissing her on her lips. We both knew I could injure my leg more so we switched positions. Our hands roamed each other's bodies. I pulled out first. "Yoong please help me remove my shorts carefully I trust you."
 
"Yes Yul I'll do it since you asked nicely." As she took then off she noticed I wasn't wearing underwear. "Oh what did you say about me being naughty? No underwear Yul impatient much?"
 
"Yoong I had no other option. I didn't want to ask you who just so happens to be my nurse to help me change and see this gorgeous body of mine hence no underwear."
 
"Okay I guess it's acceptable."
 
"Babe don't you think you're a bit overdressed? I mean I'm just in my bra. While you are all dressed up." I said pointing to her then to me. "Now take that off. I only think it's fair for both of us."
 
"Why don't you help me undress Yul? We both know your arms aren't injured."
 
"But I want you to do it. I want to see you undress not me undress you." I said pouting
 
"Okay Yul if you really want a show I'll give you a show." She said standing up. As she started removing her shirt I got to see how marvelous her upper body is. I saw her smirking. "So Yul I'm guessing you like what you see up you now?"
 
"Y-yes Yoong I like it. Your truly gorgeous baby."
 
"Yul would you like help me with my shorts?" She asked me to which I just nodded. "Ok babe let me come closer to you."
 
"Yoong *gulp* are we going to make love? I mean are you sure?" I asked as I removed her shorts and underwear in one go.
 
"Yes Yul I'm positive plus you got me all wet and I'm not going to be left hanging. I can see you're impatient babe." She said removing my last piece of clothing. While I did the same to hers. Both of us were to into our love-making that we didn't hear the door opening.
 
"Yah! Yuri-unnie what are you doing to my Yoona-unnie?"
 
"S-Seohyun Why are you yell--- OMG! YoonYul get dressed them come to the living room. I guess it's a good thing we came back. Seo let's wait in the living room."
 
"Yoong I think we are in deep trouble this time." I said handing her my pajamas I had wanted to change to. After she finished she got me a new set of pajamas from my drawer.
 
"Don't worry Yul it wouldn't be the first time we've got in trouble." She said helping me dress. Since she doesn't want me to move a lot.

 

Hyoyeon's POV
 
As we waited in the living room for YoonYul to get dressed I noticed that since we caught those two Seo was spacing out.
 
"Seo? Come on baby please react."
 
"Unnie did I just--- never mind."
 
"Seo what are thinking tell me please. I want to help you in any way possible."
 
"Hyo why do I feel all hot and bothered just by watching those two unnies?"
 
"Seo it just means you got . I promise tonight I'll make love to you. I'll make you feel satisfied. You are my main priority. I love you Seobaby." I said as the duo got out of their room. "Now you two explain."
 
"We... Um... Got carried away?"
 
"Y-yeah what my baby said. Unnie, Seo put yourselves in our positions. Your girlfriend just got back from the hospital and was looking extremely hot. What would you two do, huh?"
 
"Yoong please don't put images in Seo's innocent mind."
 
"Pfft! Innocent mind my ! If you knew what I know about our dear Maknae you wouldn't say that."
 
"IM YOONA! Explain yourself this instant." I said staring at the two Maknaes. I noticed that Seo was pleading Yoona not to say anything. "Seo would you like to tell me what she knows?"
 
"No! I can't it's embarrassing."
 
"Seo is it more embarrassing than Taeyeon being caught on camera looking at all our butts? I swear she needs help. I just hope she stops staring at yours. I mean now that she got Tiffany she can go Byun for her 'perfectly gorgeous ' as she kept mumbling to herself."
 
"Well no but let's just say it might involve what we saw awhile ago."
 
"You mean what those two idiotic couple did in OUR room instead of theirs?" I said pointing at said duo. "Seriously you two how could you mistake the two rooms upon entering? For goodness sakes there's Keroro everywhere!"
 
""Crap! Seo we need to head back and you two are coming with us. So move it. Baby let's get the ingredients we'll need to cook and take them back."
 
"Hyo what about the drinks?"
 
"Hmm... Okay just grab anything you can find." I said looking back at the duo who were still in the same spot. "YoonYul hop to it! Get in the freaking car this instant."
 
""Hyo... I've found sodas, juice, energy drinks and um... Two soju bottles and one that's half way. Should we take them?"
 
"I guess so. Now just remind me to get you your gogumas please."
 
"YES! Hyo I'll remind you." She quickly replied launching herself at me making me loose my balance.
 
"Seriously baby don't do that again." I said rubbing my sore . "Good thing I wasn't carrying anything dangerous."
 
"Hyo are you okay?" Seo asked as soon as she saw me rubbing my . "OMG! Turn around Let me inspect your back for injuries. Now take off you shirt and shorts."
 
"Seo it's just my that's injured. I landed on my ."
 
"We can't be too sure about what injuries you have unless I make sure." She said almost ripping my shirt and fumbling with my shorts. "Why are these shorts so hard to take off!"
 
"Umm... Seo maybe if you ed it first?" I said knowing that it was futile to stop her at this moment. I looked down for a moment only to see that she was about to touch me. "Seo w-what are you doing?"
 
"Hyo I'm sorry but you like this it's to much for me." She said touching me.
 
"S-Seo... *moans* p-please s-stop." I said trying to stop her.
 
"Are you sure you want me to stop? I can see otherwise." She said pointing out the wet spot in my boy shorts. "Come on Hyo just give in to your desire."
 
"L-look Seo I'd give in if... Ah~ if we weren't in a h-hurry. We n-need to take... Ah~ take the food and the two t-troublemakers to... Ah~ your unnie's for punishment."
 
"Are you sure you want to leave all frustrated like this?" She asked me as she started taking off my soaked underwear.
 
"Y-yes baby I'm p-positive. Ah~ L-let's go q-quickly and leave Y-YoonYul at T-Taeyeon's apartment." I said trying to restrain myself. As I made my way to our room to change my underwear I'm positive I heard Seo chuckling.
 
"Okay if you say so... *chuckles* now hurry up we wouldn't want to get in trouble with my unnie's do we since we both know they are starving." She said as she stepped out of the dorm. I swear this woman will be the death of me.

A/N: terribly sorry for the long wait. *awkward laugh* I was visiting my sister at a marine corps base in California. Hope you you had very exciting holidays. One last thing I have no clue how this chapter came to be. Hope you like it. I guess?