Yuri's recovery?

How it started

 

It was almost two weeks since the accident and Yuri hadn't woken up yet. The girls kept questioning the dr. as to why she hasn't woken up yet. They were worried that Yuri would be in a coma. The only thing the dr. would say is that she wasn't in a coma and that he was sure that Yuri would be back.
 
"Taeyeon-unnie! Tiffany-unnie! Would you two please wake up! If you don't we aren't waiting for you to go see my Yul! Even Jessica-unnie is up!" Yoona yelled while 'gently' knocking on there door.
 
Meanwhile inside the room...
 
"Does she have to do this every single day! I just wish Yul would wake up already! It would be the only way to shut that deer up!" Taeyeon said while waking up her Pany who was adjusting to Yoona's nagging voice.
 
"Taetae wouldn't you be like that if it were me?" Tiffany asked while adding "yah! Yoona were up already just let us change. We'll be down in um... 10 minutes?"
 
"No unnie 5 minutes and that's final! I've been trying to wake you up since 30 minutes ago. Jessica-unnie is already up before you which is beyond normal!" Yoona told them
 
"Yah! Yoona if you want to live take that back! I can wake up early if I want to! Right Soo?" Jessica said turning to look at Sooyoung
 
"Err... You do tend to wake up late princess. Though I'm glad you woke up early today." Sooyoung said earning herself a glare from her princess.
 
"See even your beloved Soo is with me on this one!" Yoona said
 
"Would all of you shut up! I'm trying to find Miyoung's bra!" Taeyeon said earning herself a smack on the head "I'm sorry Pany I didn't mean to call you that it slipped out. I swear!"
 
"Look Taetae I forgive you just because you had my bra on your head. Now let's get going before our deer gets even more impatient." Tiffany said opening the door and stepping out.
 
"Yes! At last we can go to my baby!" Yoona said. "Oh! Just remembered we have to pick up Kryber at their dorm!"
 
At the hospital
 
A certain black pearl was just waking up. Trying to gather where she was and why her head hurt badly. She noticed that the smell of the room was too clean. Just as she was about to stand up a nurse entered the room.
 
"Um... Okay why am I here? More precisely where is my Yoong?" Yuri asked nobody in particular.
 
"Yuri-ssi um... You are here due to an accident that happened almost 2 weeks ago. Your Yoong who I guess is one of the 11 girls that come here to visit you is probably on her way." The nurse said nervously
 
"Oh! Thank you for telling me but could we keep it a secret until tomorrow that I woke up? I'll try my best not to move. Could you kindly please call my dr. to come here." Yuri said
 
"Um... Sure. I'll be right back."
 
"Ugh! I'm seriously never drinking again or at least that much! Kekeke." Yuri said finding her phone on a chair close to her bed. She was about to stand up when.
 
"I wouldn't do that if I were you! Your legs aren't strong yet." A voice said. Hearing that startled Yuri who immediately turned to the direction where she heard the voice.
 
"Yah! Dr. You almost caused me a heart attack! Anyways I need me phone mind getting it for me please?" Yuri asked the dr.
 
"I'm sorry for scaring you. Here is your phone. Now I just want to know why you want to pretend to still be 'sleeping'?"
 
"Um... I just want to make sure everybody missed me. That and I sort of want to know what my Yoong is feeling knowing that I'm not awake yet."
 
"Hmm... Ok but let this be only for today tomorrow make sure you 'wake up' ok?"
 
"Yes dr. Thank you so much!" Yuri said as she heard the voices she had wanted to hear. "Remember dr. I'm still asleep."
 
"Yeah, yeah... Good luck Yuri-ssi!" The dr. said opening the door and stepping out
 
Outside the room
 
"Oh hi dr. how is my Yul doing today?"
 
"Um... She is the same as yesterday though apparently the nurse noticed that her fingers were slightly moving which is a good sign that she is almost back" the dr said adding "anyways girls you may enter now. Have fun"
 
"Ok is it just me or is something fishy going on?" Jessica asked
 
"It's just you princess. He is a trained physician." Sooyoung said hugging her princess
 
"I'm going in girls. I miss my baby too much. Tonight I'm staying here to keep an eye on her" Yoona said

Yoona's POV

 
Just seeing Yul laying there in that bed with her eyes closed is killing me inside. I really want to be able to see her staring at me again. How I wish to tell her that I want her back. I can see that what the dr. said is true her fingers move from time to time.
 
"Yul-baby when are you going to wake up huh? Jessica-unnie wants her position back. I miss seeing your gorgeous smile. I really want to make you happy but how can I if you aren't awake huh?"
 
"Yoona please don't cry. You know Yuri wouldn't want to see you like this. We know she will wake up now. See her fingers are moving now its a good sign. Plus how would Yuri feel if she know you aren't eating well? Lets go get you some fruit at the cafeteria. Let the others talk to Yuri for awhile ok?" Taeyeon said dragging me to the door. I looked at her pleading to at least let me give Yuri a kiss. "Ok Yoona but be quick. You need to eat. I don't want our shikshin to starve herself ever more than she is."
 
"I'll miss you Yul-baby. Now be good to our members and behave." I said joking around to lighten the spirit a little. I saw a smile form on my Yul's face. "Taeyeon-unnie did you see the smile on Yuri's face? She will be back in no time. Now let's go eat! I'm hungry!"
 
"Yes Yoong. I saw the smile. Lets just tell Pany and Soo that we are going to the cafeteria ok?" She said to which I just nodded happy that I got to see my Yul smile. "Soo, Pany I'm taking our shikshin here to the cafeteria want to come?"
 
"Yes why not?" "of course I'll go with my buddy here!" Both said at the same time.
 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
Seeing Yuri like this just breaks my heart. I can't imagine it being me in her place. My poor Seobaby would be suffering like our Yoona is suffering.
 
"Yuri! Buddy you really need to wake up your Yoona isn't eating right. We literally have to force her to eat. Come on Yuri her birthday passed and I could tell that all she wanted was to have you by her side" I said noticing a smile on her face. Turning to the girls I continued "Look Yuri I know your awake just by seeing that smile. But first I need to get the girls out. Girls would you mind going to check where our three members are. I'll take good care of this sick girl here. Please?"
 
"Okay Hyoyeon just because we need to get some fresh air. Fany and Sica are a bit restless to see their hubby's. I mean look at there faces? Come on you two lets go to your hubby's." Sunny said being dragged out by the duo
 
"Now open your eyes Kwon or else you'd wish you were really in a coma!"
 
"Okay Hyoyeon I'm up. What did you want to say? How did you know I wasn't in a coma?"
 
"Let's just say spending too much with you has its advantages. Why are you pretending to be in a coma? Everyone's worried sick about you! Yoona hasn't eaten and only wants to be by your side. When are you going to wake up huh? When Yoona's in a hospital bed due to not eating? Why don't you use your thick head Kwon?" I said smacking Yuri on the head everytime I finished a question
 
"Okay Kim! I get it I'll 'wake up' when she gets back happy? And stop smacking me! I'm barely up from a coma and you want to put me in one again. Anyways what has been going on with the girls? Oh I need to tell you that I'm awake! No wait bring you here please Hyo. I promise I won't sue you for smacking my poor head!"
 
"You'd really sue me buddy? I'm hurt but ok I'll go now! Don't be an idiot and forgive Yoona already and remember to be 'awake' when they enter or else!"
 
"Yeah now hurry I really miss you for some odd reason."
 
*knock knock*
 
" Hyo can I come in I really want to see my Yul?"
 
"Here's your chance buddy. Now don't screw up." I said walking to the door. "Sure Yoona come in. I'm going to be out for a bit. One more thing you're in for a surprise!"
 
Now how am I going to drag you here? Oh well I'll think of something. Time to go and bring you here one way or the other.

 
Yoona's POV
 
Entering the room the first thing I noticed was that Yuri was staring at me. If it wasn't for Hyo's warning about there being something important that happened a moment ago I might of fainted.
 
"Y-Yuri? Is that really you please don't let me be dreaming."
 
"Yes it's me Yoong-baby. I'm really awake! Did you miss -Oof!- me?" She said while I launched myself to her. "Apparently you really did miss me too much huh? I'm sorry for leaving you alone all this while."
 
"I'm just happy that you came back to me Yul. You will never imagine how much I missed you!"
 
"Let's just say I really do know Yoong. Plus I just noticed that you seem a bit skinnier than you usually are. Have you eaten well lately my dear?" She said while her hands were roaming around my body. "Did you miss my touch?"
 
"Y-Yul s-stop t-that r-right n-now p-please! Our members are outside the can walk in at any secon---" 
 
"Yuri it's great to see you awake now we won't have to deal with a depressed Yoon-" I was cut off by Taeyeon-unnie. "Yah! Leave Yoona alone. Can you please keep your hormones in check at least until you're out of this place! Pany come here quick! Yuri won't listen!"
 
"Yuri stop whatever you're doing right now or else everyone will have different roommates." Tiffany-unnie said adding, "though I wouldn't mind having a roommate"
 
"Unnie! I saw that wink! If we move rooms you two aren't going to be together! You will keep us up all night with your moa---" I was cut off by Taeyeon-unnie.
 
"Yah! I would choose the new roommates since I'm the leader!" She said sticking out her tongue. "Um... Yoona I think your Yuri fell asleep. Take a look if you don't believe me."
 
I turned around just to see an adorable sight. Yuri was sticking out her tongue making me want to... No Yoong there is no way you are going to take advantage of her. You have to be a good girl or new roommate. "Um... Unnie let's go back to the dorm I'm sleepy also." I said yawning to state the obvious.
 
"Sure thing Yoong. See what happens when you don't get enough sleep these days." Jessica-unnie said. "you should be like me. I'm always refreshed after a good nights sleep." Yeah well you sleep more than you should unnie.