Yuri accident 1/?

How it started

Meanwhile all the girls except Sunny were worried. They've been trying to get in touch with them but to no avail.

 
"Where are those two? Didn't I tell them to come back in 15 minutes! I seriously can't believe that our leader isn't responsible." Hyoyeon said angry at TaeNy for not returning. "You know what lets all eat. I know of two shikshin's who must be starving."
 
"Yes food! Thank you Hyo for making this delicious meal!" Yoona said before starting to eat.
 
"Yoong please eat slower so you don't choke." Yuri said worried about Yoona.
 
"Look Yuri we are no longer together so do you think you can stop speaking to me?" Yoona said annoyed. "One more thing I AM NOT YOURS! I don't care what you say or do I hate that you never think about my feeling!"
 
"Yoong please I never meant to say those words! I love you! I'd give my life for you in an instant! I want you back in my life. I'm sorry for being an idiot." Yuri said with tears in her eyes. Yoona just stared at her not giving Yuri an answer. Yuri excused herself and went to the door. "Ok I get it! I'm leaving. Why couldn't you give me another chance?"
 
"Yoona don't you think you went a bit overboard? I just hope Yuri will be ok." you said looking at Sunny. "Sunny lets go follow Yuri. I know you're worried about her."
 
"Yeah let's go. Yoong I'm really disappointed in you. Yuri just told you she'd be willing to die for you! Crap! you let's go knowing that idiot she'll try something stupid!" Sunny said running to the door. "you get my phone and call TaeNy the apartment number should be somewhere in there! Tell them what happened and ask them to help us look for her."
 
"Yoong why did you have to say that to her? She tried making it up to you more than once. Why are you so stubborn?" Jessica said to Yoona. "Girls lets go look for Yuri! Ugh... She took her car keys! An emotional Yuri is never good!"
 

Yuri's POV
 
"Why are you so hard on me Yoong? I mean come on I wasn't thinking! I said stuff that I know were hurtful but do you know that I'm slowly dying due to all this. Maybe I shouldn't have confessed to her. She hates me now! I need to get away from everything!" I said to myself
 
"I guess I'll go to a club or something. Just try to have fun Yul! Drink all this pain away." I'm encouraging myself now.
 
I stopped driving when I noticed a club. I got out of my car and went in since the bouncer of the club knew me. I went to get a drink when I saw who the bartender was. "Hey Yul long time no see. How are things going?"
 
"I guess ok. See you later unnie! Oh yeah can you give me your number please! I miss hanging out with you." I said happy to see a childhood friend while giving my phone to you so I can have fun like old times.
 
"Yeah ok. Just don't text/call me too much ok?" Kahi said handing my phone back. "I missed hanging out with you Yul!"
 
"Here's your drink remember not to get too drunk please. I really don't want to have to take you back to your dorm." Kahi said giving me my drink. "So are you single?"
 
"I'll tell you the truth unnie... You could say I am though I really made a huge mistake! I never meant to hurt her feelings! You know how I am right?" I asked Kahi 
 
"Yes unfortunately I do. Why?" Kahi asked me. I can sense some sarcasm in there.
 
"Well I was having fun with Hyoyeon. We made a bet. I lost so I had to kiss her... On the cheek you Byun! Well right when I was about to do that our girlfriends caught us. We were all sweaty. I was about to kiss her. Yeah you get the picture right?" I asked since I noticed the lack of attention towards me.
 
"Yes I get the picture. Anyway that still doesn't explain anything?" Kahi said a bit annoyed
 
"Well at the end I sort of said somethings that I take back. I never meant them. I've tried everything possible to get her back to no avail! I really love her!" I said once again crying.
 
"Just go back and make her understand that you need her Yul," Kahi said dragging me out of the bar. "And don't you dare drive back!"
 
I, of course, don't listen. Right now I'm going back to the the dorm to talk to Yoona. All of a sudden I see car lights coming my way. I avoid hitting the car only to crash in to a side of a building. I noticed that I was bleeding and about to faint. "I love you Yoong!" 

 
Yoona's POV
 
"Hyo are you positive she will be at that club? I totally regret everything I said to Yul these past few days. I guess I really wanted her to feel what I was feeling that I wasn't thinking!"
 
"I'm positive she's there Kahi texted me. Don't worry Yoong she will be ok."
 
"I really hope so Hyo. I can't believe I hurt her this bad."
 
"Hyo so where do you think TaeNy are?"
 
"That I don't know but I have a feeling Sunny would.  Anyways how are you going to get your Yul back? I miss my Seo."
 
"That part I haven't figured it out yet but I will get her back. Don't let what I'm about to tell you slip out ok."
 
"Ok I promise! Now tell me."
 
"I know your Seo misses you a lot. She loves you way too much. She was preparing herself to tell you that she was ready."
 
"Wait ready? Ready for what?"
 
"Idiot I mean she want you as badly as you want her!"
 
"Oh! You mean... WAIT! Are you trying to say that she want wants it too?"
 
"Yes genius that's what I'm saying!"
 
"Oh ok. thank you so much Yoong for that valuable information."
 
"Hyo don't you think that car is coming directly towards us?"
 
"Huh? Oh that car! Yes it does look like it!" Hyo stopped the car in time to avoid colliding with it. We both saw the car hit a building. That's when I noticed the license plate.
 
"Hyo call an ambulance quick! I won't let anything happen to you Yuri!" I said as I made my way to the car "love please forgive me for everything. I never intended for this to happen. I love you Yul so much."
 
 I clearly heard her yell "I love you Yoong!" Just like that she fainted. I noticed she that she is heavily bleeding.
 
"Hyo did you do what I told you! I swear if I lose Yul I'll kill you! Love please don't you dare leave me!"
 
"Yes I ju-- YURI! Yoong I'm really sorry! I should've noticed the license plate. Let me text the girls to go to the hospital. Oh and I hear the ambulance close by."
 
As the medics arrived loaded Yul on the ambulance. I made a promise that i intend to keep. "Yul i promise that I'm not going to let you out of my sight and I'll be yours again"