HyoSeo

How it started

Sunny went to tell Seohyun that she was going to out with them. She stop at the door and knocked. Hoping that Seohyun wouldn't be reading one of her books since she get lost in them.

 
"Seo are you there? We are going out with Taeyeon today so please open up" Sunny said but nothing the door didn't open 'guess she's into her books again' "ok I'm coming in!"
 
Once she stepped in she was shocked at the sight. She saw alcohol bottles everywhere. Not sure of what was the cause of the mess she went to ask Hyo.  "Hyo, Seo what happened here? Hyo I know you don't like me waking you up when your drunk but I really need an explanation as to how this happened?"
 
"Seo-baby can you tell that noisy voice that sounds a lot like Sunny to be quiet? Most importantly to get out of the room!" Hyoyeon told Seohyun who she was holding tightly by the waist at that moment
 
"Voice it's too early to go anywhere and I'm still sleepy so would you be kind enough to exit our room" Seohyun said trying to adjust herself in Hyoyeon's embrace.
 
'What is wrong with everyone these days?' "Yah! Maknae wake up and get dressed or else I'll kidnap your precious Keroro!" Sunny said annoyed
 
"No don't you dare touch him! Hyo I guess I have to go with that mean Bunny today. Don't miss me too much ok?" Seohyun told Hyoyeon playfully not forgetting to give a quick peck on the lips whispering to her "I love you baby"
 
"Ok get ready we are leaving in thirty minutes" Sunny said while getting out of the room. 'I'm so telling Taeyeon about Seo' 
 
She noticed Taeyeon sitting in the kitchen staring at nothing.
 
"Hey Taeng! Guess what I saw that got me creeped out?" Sunny asked to which Taeyeon decided to "Um... Your face doing aegyo?"
 
"Yah! Stop that you're being mean to me. I caught Seo in Hyo's arms sleeping soundly." Sunny told Taeyeon who just happened to have been drinking water which ended up in a choking leader and a wet Bunny. "Why did you do that now I'm gonna have to change again?"
 
"Me? You are at fault here Soonkyu! You enter here saying that our innocent, sweet, and pure Maknae was sleeping with Hyo!" Taeyeon said angry
 
Upon hearing Taeyeon the rest of the members went to the kitchen to see what the yelling was about.
"Who in there right mind would be yelling at this time?" Jessica asked glaring at the two.
 
"S-s-she did" Sunny said pointing at Taeyeon
 
"Me? Really Sunny? You are the one how said that Seo was sleeping in Hyo's arms!" Taeyeon said
 
"What? Seo and Hyo sleeping together? As in, on the same bed?" Sooyoung asked now letting her Byuntae mind wander.
 
"Choi Sooyoung! You better not be thinking anything Byuntae or else! Taeyeon this is all your fault!" Jessica yelled
 
"That's it Bunny lets get you changed! Seo come with us. Move it you two" Taeyeon ordered 'I knew this day would be exciting for some reason'
 
Taeyeon and Seohyun were waiting patiently for Sunny to change out of her wet clothes. Suddenly Taeyeon remembered what Sunny had said. Knowing that it would take a while for Sunny to change she decided to hear Seohyun out.
 
"Um... Seo is it true what Sunny said about you and Hyo?" Taeyeon asked
 
"Unnie let me explain last night ok? Well before i got drunk and from what I remember from yesterday. If your willing to put up with that of course." Seohyun asked staring at the floor embarrassed about last night. "Well...
 
(Flashback)
 
For some days you could see Hyoyeon and Seohyun distancing themselves after the little incident that happened on the day of the meeting. The girls were worried about them since they was usually some type of noise in the room. Seohyun who after awhile couldn't take it anymore decided to ask what was causing the to be like this.
 
"Hyoyeon-unnie are you mad at me or something? Did I do something wrong? Please say something I don't care what. I miss hearing your voice." Seohyun asked not turning to look at Hyoyeon
 
"No Seo I'm not mad just confused. You haven't done anything wrong you're perfect in every way." Hyoyeon said "let's go out and buy some gogumas for you and some drinks for me ok?"
 
"Ok unnie let's go and can we make a stop I need to get a book please." Seohyun said "I promise I won't take long."
 
"Hey Seo just call me Hyo please. Sure I am in the mood of reading something myself" Hyoyeon said holding Seohyun's hand. "Seo I'm sorry if I made you feel like you did something wrong. You could never do anything wrong. Even if you did I'd forgive you right away not because you're our Maknae but because... Never mind lets go!" 'What was I about to say? Really Hyo? How can one minor incident turn you into a nervous wreck? I've been avoiding you Seo since I'm starting to see you differently and it scares me since I've never seen you as nothing more than sister. Now I am trying to figure myself out. That's why I am trying to distance myself from you'
 
"H-H-Hyo-unnie come on let's get into the car. Stop daydreaming" Seohyun told Hyoyeon
 
"Ok sorry Seo. Lets go!" Hyoyeon said as she entered the car after making sure Seohyun was in her seat. "How about we first get the books huh?"
 
"Yes Hyo-unnie" Seohyun said happy that she was going to spend time with her unnie. 'I missed you unnie'
 
"Seo weren't you the complaining earlier that me daydreaming? When you are doing it too?" Hyoyeon said having noticed Seohyun doing the same thing she did.
 
"Hyo-unnie do you mind if a ask you a question?"
 
"Not at all Seo what's on your mind?"
 
"Um... How does it feel to be in love?" Seohyun asked
 
"It... Um... Feels like um..." Hyoyeon stopped trying to come up with the answer but nothing
 
"Hyo-unnie does it feel like you never want to leave that persons side? Like you'd do anything to make that person happy even if it were you're not? You think about that person every time? Like you would give up everything just to be with that person? Like you would even give up your life to make that the person continued living?" Seohyun asked
 
"Um... Yeah I guess so... But why ask me and not Taeyeon she would know how to explain this." Hyoyeon said finally parking the car
 
"It's because she would want me to tell her who that person is. I'm ashamed of the feelings I'm having towards this person. It's wrong in all aspects yet it feels good to be near that person." Seohyun said crying
 
"It's ok Seohyun no one gets to decide who they like." Hyoyeon said frowning 'who could you like that you feel ashamed' "so this book you are getting will help you figure it out huh?"
 
"Yes I hope it does. Lets go look for our books ok?" Seohyun said noticing that they had arrived
 
"Ok I'll be in the car when you finish. I already know where the book I'm getting is at. Then I'll go get your gogumas and my drinks ok?" Hyoyeon said
 
"Ok see you in a bit" Seohyun said to Hyoyeon who went her way
 
Hyoyeon paid for her book and left to buy what she said she was going to buy. On her way back she had started to drink a bottle but put it away when she saw Seohyun getting out the door of the bookstore.
 
"Hyo-unnie your back just in time lets go home." Seohyun said
 
"Um... Seo do you think you can drive? I think I'm starting to get sick or something" Hyoyeon lied
 
"Ok unnie I guess so but I would need the keys" Seohyun said getting the keys from Hyoyeon 'I can smell alcohol on you Hyo-unnie. At least you asked me to drive us back. You look so cute right now.'
 
The way back was to the dorm was quiet but right now the girls didn't mind. Once they arrived Seohyun had to wake up Hyoyeon who feel asleep in the way back.
 
"Unnie we are here! Wake up" Seohyun said but Hyoyeon was fast asleep "I'm sorry unnie but I guess I'm gonna have to carry you up."
 
Seohyun gently carried Hyoyeon up to the dorm. Once there she was having trouble with the door. She put Hyoyeon on her shoulders to open the door. Once opened she entered and put Hyoyeon on the bed. Went to get some gogumas that were in the kitchen and returned to her room only to see Hyoyeon awake.
 
"Um.. Unnie what are you doing awake?" Seohyun asked
 
"I just woke up. Hey Seo wanna play 20 questions? I'm bored and the girls are asleep" Hyoyeon said
 
"Ok if a fall asleep that's the end ok?"
 
"Ok Seo but if you don't want to answer a question you have to take a drink of what I'm drinking as punishment?"
 
"Um... Ok... I guess unnie"
 
"Seo do you really have a crush on someone?"
 
"Yes I do. My turn why were you avoiding me?"
 
"..." Hyo decides to take the drink instead "Is it a boy or a girl?"
 
"..." Seo takes the drink "do you like someone?"
 
"Yes I do. How old is your crush?"
 
"... Is it a boy or a girl?"
 
"Girl... What were you daydreaming earlier?"
 
"..." "Are you going to confess to her?"
 
"Maybe but first I need to make sure she likes me. Why are you ashamed of liking someone?"
 
"It's wrong to have these type of feeling towards a person I thought I saw as family. What would you do if someone like me per say confessed to you?"
 
"I'd be really happy. What does family have to do with anything?"
 
"It would be awkward. Aren't you afraid of what people would think of you?"
 
"No because I really want to be her. Why would it be awkward?"
 
"Because I would be disgracing my family. Do I know personally the person you like?"
 
"Yes you do... Same question"
 
"..." "Last question I'm tired... Is it me?"
 
"Yes! I mean no!,,, is it one of our members?"
 
"Cute... And yes it is... Will you be mine Hyo?"
 
"Wait! I'm your crush?"
 
"Yes you are. So will you be my girlfriend?"
 
"Of course baby. Lets sleep ok?"
 
"Ok but I want to sleep in your arms tonight can I?"
 
"Yes you can. Good night baby"
 
"Good night Hyo"
 
(End of flashback)
 
Sunny had heard everything since she finished changing quickly.
 
"Aww... Our Maknae is all grown up huh? Well I'll be right back forgot something in YoonYuls room!" With that Sunny ran out the room.
 
"What's with her?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun
 
"I don't know. Wait unnie you don't think---"
 
"KIM HYOYEON! I know why Seo was in your arms! I can't believe you are dating our Maknae!" Sunny shouted
 
"What in the world!" All the girls that were in the living room shouted and ran to ask Seo who thet knew was with Taeyeon "Is it true?" Seo just nodded in response.