Yuri accident 3/?

How it started

Sooyoung's POV

"Princess what's on your mind other than your comfy bed?" I asked her since she was so deep in thought.

 
"Yah! Choi Sooyoung don't scare me like that and no I was actually thinking about this whole Yuri thing. It's just sad to see Yoong like that. Times like this it just makes me think too much... I guess." She said looking at Yoong who was with Sunny. "If it were up to me I'd take Yul's place with out a second thought."
 
"Princess don't talk like that. I'd die if something happened to you."
 
"Soo do you think we should try to take your shikshin buddy to eat? From what I've seen she hasn't eaten and neither have you." She asked looking at me. I thought she wouldn't notice.
 
"Ok let's try to convince her. If not we drag her ok?" I said looking at my princess.
 
"Ok... Yah! There will be no dragging! What would Yul say if she knew that you wanted to drag her Yoong huh?" She said elbowing me.
 
"Princess I was joking on the dragging. Truth is I'd just put her on my shoulder." I said which ended up in me receiving her famous glare. "Ok let's just convince her. Just stop that!"
 
"Ok Soo I'll stop but first I want my kiss."
 
"Not here let's do that later. How about on your cheek?"
 
"Ok Soo but you will pay. I just hope you are ready for what I have planned." Ok I know or at least think I know what she has planned. I guess I won't get any sleep tonight.

 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
So here I am doing what I have to do so we won't lose Yul. After this I'm going with Seo not sure where though. I know I'm going to be weak after this but anything to get Seo back. Who would've thought that I'd be doing this. I hope Yul will be ok and back to her old self.
 
"Miss Kim?"
 
"Huh? Oh yes?"
 
"We are done here. You can go back to the waiting room but take it easy for a while. You might feel lightheaded if you move to quick."
 
"Ok dr. please do your best to save Yuri. If you need anything else from me here's my number." I said giving him my number. Hey it is to keep myself updated on Yuri's health.
 
"Ok and don't worry I know you'll go rest for time being. I'll personally keep you updated. Take care miss Kim."
 
"Thank you and I will try my best." I said walking back to the girls still thinking about my promise to Seo.
 
"Hyo so are you going to stay here or go rest in the dorm? We can see you are tired." Sunny asked
 
"I guess that depends on Seo since I promised her something."
 
"Hyo are you sure you are going to do that right after giving blood?" Taeyeon asked
 
"Look Taeyeon I really need to do this even if I just gave blood to save Yuri's life. I would rather do this than to lose Seo. She is too important to me."
 
"Hyo please think it through we are already one member down. We don't want to see you in there also." Tiffany said
 
"Like I said Fany it's a must to do this. I'm sorry girls but its already decided." I said grabbing Seohyun's hand making our way to the car. I gave the keys to Seo since I'm feeling tired. "Seo take us to where you decided to go. I'm just going to rest a bit ok?"
 
"Ok but are you sure about this? I mean we can do it after you fully recover. I'm sorry I didn't want to pressure you. It's just that I..."
 
"You what Seo? You can tell me anything. Don't worry about the interview Taeyeon said that Tiffany and her would take our place. As for YoonYul it would be Jessica and Sooyoung." I said informing her about the changes in the schedule.
 
"I um... I don't want to do it right now. I forgave you already. I guess I forced you due to what happened with Yonghwa. Please Hyo let's forget what I asked of you."
 
"Ok baby just wait a little longer. In the mean time let's go to the dorm. I'm too tired and you need to rest also. I love you Seo. I truly mean it."
 
"I know unnie I do too." She said as we entered the dorm
 
"What did I say about that?" I asked making my way to the room carrying Seo. 
 
"I'm sorry Hyo. It slipped" she said as I placed her gently on the bed. "Why am I on your bed?"
 
"Ok let's just sleep. You are here so I can hug you. I love having you in my arms. Ok good night baby." I said as I gave her a good night kiss
 
"Ok good night sweety"