A talk

How it started

*Tiffany's POV*

The meeting just finished. I just ran out of that room and came to my mine without anyone noticing me. Yes I know that I've been a bad wife these days. It hurt me when Sunny told me those things. I just wanted some space to breathe without having Taetae following me. I didn't even notice her starving herself. I have asked Jess to come to my room. I really need to tell her something and show her what Taetae wrote to me on that piece of paper.
 
"Hey Tiff are you still up?" I can notice she is a bit worried that I'm gonna do something to her. 
 
"Y-y-yes J-J-Jess" once I said that she walked in. Seeing my state she hugged me. "Jess do you think Taetae is going to be ok now?"
 
"We can only hope but we will try to help her. Are you also going to help?" Jess asked while rubbing my back knowing I'd calm down. "We need to work together all of us to get her back. I know that you are hurting since you are so used to having her around at all times. Tiff why did you have to hurt her?"
 
"Jess I knew she had been following me weeks now and that I wanted some time alone. I'd been telling her that but never listened. That day I was being a bit too sensitive and told her things I didn't mean. Come on even you know that I called her my wife for a reason. I miss her Jess. I need her by my side again." I was starting to tear up again as I said this.
 
"Tiff did you even know that she loved you? Didn't you see the little actions she did to get you to notice she had feelings for you? All of us knew that she meant it every time she said that she loved you. Tiff what do you feel towards Taeyeon?" Jess ask me wiping away my tears.
 
"I don't know Jess. I regret everything I said to her but its too late. That person isn't my Taetae. Mine was cheerful, made me happy just by looking at her. She is so adorable when she pouts that makes me want to kiss her. I like that she is a bit shorter than me since I can kiss her anytime I want. I loved being hugged by her. She used to have a sparkle in her eyes that made me feel... Um... I guess it would be loved? I even miss the times I caught her staring at me knowing she had been caught red handed. Jess do you think I am in love with her?"
I said staring at the floor embarrassed about my question
 
"Look Tiff I can't give you an answer to that question since I'm not you. I can tell you this. Search within herself and I can assure you that you will know the answer. Your heart never lies little one." Jess said in a serious yet motherly tone. "I'm going to my room now ok. Good night Tiff"
 
"Your right Jess. Thank you so much for everything. You are truly a great friend. I didn't know you could give great advice. I'm sleepy now Jess... Good night. Go to your Soo now she must miss you"  I said as she left the room.
Now all I have to do is figure out if I love you or not Taetae. Please wait a bit longer.

Taeyeon's POV
 
I woke up seating and scared. I had the same nightmare again where Tiffany said to leave her alone. I need Sunny right now where is she? She might be in the living room. I make my way there only to find Tiffany laying on the floor.
 
"Tiffany sorry to bother you but have you seen Sunny I sort of need her?" I asked trying not to look at her
 
"H-h-huh? No I haven't seen her. Why do you need her anyways I'm here talk to me Taetae?" Did she stutter at the beginning? Maybe I just imagined it
 
"No that's ok you continue whatever you are doing I'll just go separated Yuri from Yoona." I'm trying my best to forget you but you are doing this more difficult for me!
 
"N-n-no! I mean aren't you my wife? Talk to me please. I miss hearing your voice" ok now I know something's wrong. I'm think I need to ask her
 
"Um... Tiffany tell me what's wrong? Who did this to you? Who caused you to cry like this?" I asked sitting next to her
 
"You are what's wrong. You did this to me. You are the one that caused me to cry like this." She said holding me a bit too tight. How can I be the reason if she was the one who told me to leave her alone?
 
"What did I do? I'm still me just my personality changed." I'm really starting to think she has lost it. I don't care if she has I still love her.
 
"That's just it! I want my Taetae back! I need her back! I need to tell her that I... Never mind!" That she what? Loves me? Hates me? Wants me dead? What was she going to say? I hate this I tell you!
 
"Why do you want her back? All you ever did was hurt her. I'm not a toy Tiffany. I'm a human being who sadly fell in love with you. Do you know that since that day I've been having having nightmares? In them you tell me to leave you and never show my face to you again. That's why I changed I never want to be hurt again not by you or anyone else. Tiffany i meant what I said in the room," am I doing the right thing telling her all this? I don't know but I know I will be able to let go now.
 
"Taetae can I ask you a favor?" She just had to ask me that way huh? I can't say no to her
 
"Of course you can" what is this favor? Is she stalling? Why are you stalling?
 
"Um... Do you... Um... Think you... Um... Can call... Um... Me by... Um... Thenicknameyougaveme?" What was the last part? Why do I feel she is nervous?
 
"Tiffany do you think you can repeat the last part?"
 
"Ok I asked if you could call me Tippany or Pany. I don't like you calling me Tiffany." Now I know she lost it
 
"Ok but weren't you the one who told me to stop calling you this Tippany?" Yes! I'm so happy I can call her like this again
 
"Yah! You just got my permission to call me Tippany and I can tell you are starting to think something Byun! I hate you right now you know that?" I know she doesn't she has a big smile in her face
 
"No you don't and I love you too Tippany. Well I'm going out to buy ice cream. See you later Pany." I said walking to the door only to go back to her and kiss her cheek. "Thank you Tippany. I'll bring you some ice cream ok?" She looks so cute nodding. Ok ice cream here I come! Yoona you are so my gonna be victim for what you did to me and I'm gonna need your Yuri.
 
today might've begun bad but now it's totally beautiful. I can call her Tippany again and I kissed her. Talking with her was totally worth it. I need to tell Sunny about this. I love Tippany, gummy worms and ice cream but Tippany a lot more.