TaeNy and ice cream

How it started

Sooyoung's POV

I'm glad Jessica and Tiffany got there before anything happened. How they decided to go to that park in the first place still is a mystery but its funny how Junso was the moment we arrived. Those two really did a number on him. The rest of us decided to also leave him with something to remember us by.
 
"Um... Soo? Why are you looking at your ice cream like that? it didn't do anything to you." I know she's right and why am I not even enjoying my ice cream?
 
"Girls it's nothing. I'm just thinking about something. It's just that seeing those two talking is just something I wanted to happen." I said looking at the duo who were arguing over ice cream and something about gummy worms. "Yah! Both of you just kiss and make up. I'm trying to enjoy my ice cream. For the sake of everyone's sanity just put you gummy worms in the ice cream Taeyeon and you Tiffany just enjoy your ice cream. Who told you two to share ice cream? You two look like a couple arguing over the silliest things!" I swear this is driving me crazy!
 
"Calm down let those two be. Try to enjoy your ice cream. You two are giving all of us a headache! Right girls?" As soon as Jessica asked all of them nodded their heads. "Why not just get married? Since you already look like a married couple?" TaeNy looked at each other then looked away. I could see those two questions got to them they were both red.
 
"Sica look at those two I think they're blushing." I whispered to her and pointed to the blushing duo. "Any idea what's going on with those two?"
 
"Well from what we already know Taeyeon loves her. But as for Tiff she's still dense about her feelings."
 
"TaeNy just eat. I'm sure my princess misses her bed"
 
"Yah! Stop that Choi Sooyoung! Stop mocking me" these two fighting needs to stop! I know what I'm going to do. These two are going to regret arguing when I'm trying to enjoy eating. I stood up walked to the duo and forced them to shut up the only way I could think of.
 
"Girls you know that was the only to stop them right?" Ok now I regret it. "Look they're enjoying it"
 
"There's always another way Soo." All the girls said
 
"You are so gonna regret doing this to us Sooyoung!" I'm more scared of Tiffany than the shorty.
 
"Yeah I didn't want to kiss her! Not that it wasn't great Pany. It was but still it was uncalled for!" Yeah your saying that while clinging to Tiffany. How can Tiffany not notice or take her arms off of her unless!
 
"Soo what's wrong now? I just heard you say what I thought was unless then you---" I'm really sorry for this Jessica.
 
"Look at those two. Like seriously look at them. Notice something wrong?" I told her pointing at the duo across from us again. The others followed to where I was pointing. They were shocked for the most part.
 
"Taeyeon what are you doing to Tiffany? Since when are you two together?"
 
"I wasn't doing anything to Pany and we are not together! She doesn't like girls remember! I'm going back to the dorms. Pany join me?" She said taking Tiffany's hand after the saw her nodding.
 
"Don't do anything we wouldn't do." Sunny took the words out of my mouth
 
"What if we do? It's not like we're kids or anything. Taetae you try touching me one more time and you're sleeping on the floor!" Tiffany sure is enjoying her Taeyeon. "Come on let's go!"
 
"Girls I'm starting to think Tiffany likes Taeyeon. Funny how they're not together yet Taeyeon does what Tiffany asks her to and vice-versa."
 
"Have they ever acted this childish before?" Seohyun asked us to which we all answered no. "They seriously need to grow up. This behavior is unacceptable!" She is right. We have two big babies in our group.

 
Taeyeon and Tiffany walked holding hands back towards the dorms. Enjoying their time together. Talking about random things as they walked. Until Tiffany decided to let go of Taeyeon's hand.
 
 
"Taetae who do you like other than me? if we hadn't met first who do you think you would of liked to have met first?" Tiffany asked a bit worried.
 
"Honestly speaking its only you. Who would I liked to have met first would be Sunny. Why?" Taeyeon answered holding Tiffany's hand again
 
"Just curious I guess. Taetae do you think that what Sooyoung said about us fighting like a couple is true?"
 
"Yes we do seem like a couple when we argue but you are the one that starts it." She said hugging Tiffany
 
"Yah! I do not start it you do!" She said playfully hitting Taeyeon's arm.
 
"We are so not arguing again ok? I'm starting to see why the the girls made that comment." 
 
"I guess your right. Anyways I am truly sorry about that slap I gave you. More importantly all those words I said to you. I never meant them. I was just frustrated knowing that you were following me that I didn't think straight. I really missed you Taetae." Tiffany truly meant what she had said
 
"I told you stuff to that i didn't mean. I knew you only loved me as a friend but sometimes I just wished it was more than that. I'm so stupid to have thought that you liked me but I promise that I'll try my best to forget and make these feelings that I have towards you go. I just hope that that whoever you love will make you happy." Taeyeon quickly wiped a tear that was about to fall.
 
"Taetae let's watch a movie in my room? You are sleeping in my room tonight. Just remember what I said about touching me!"
 
"But I have no control on what my hands do. They are the ones that like touching you. Pany please don't make me sleep on the floor. I'll be good I promise." Taeyeon said pouting
 
"Ok stop that. So you don't like touching my ? Well i guess that explains why your hands were on my every time you slept with me. So what happens if I take your hands and place them here huh?" She got Taeyeon's hand and placed them on her . She felt Taeyeon squeezing her . "Yah! Byuntae you just... You know what you're sleeping on the floor!"
 
"Come on you asked for it Pany. You should be thankful I'm back to my old self! You made my recovery be faster than I thought it would!" Taeyeon screamed while running after Tiffany. "I'm sorry ok. It won't happen again. I really thought you wanted it! I'll make it up to you. Just tell me what to do?"
 
"I want you to help me find out what Sunny has been doing this days. She seems to happy. Is she seeing anyone Taetae?" Tiffany stopped but didn't notice that Taeyeon was in back of her
 
"You know she has been on her phone most of the time. How about we investigate together? It will be fun plus my hand won't be all over your gorgeous body. What do you say?" Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear making her shiver. She came back to her senses when she felt her being squeezed once again.
 
"Yah! What did I tell you about touching my ? One more time and I swear.you will be sleeping on the floor you Byuntae!" Tiffany didn't mean it of course. She likes that her old leader was back. But knew that now she had to deal with this all over again.