???

How it started
Taeyeon's POV
 
"Soo? Are you positive that Sunny said that my Pany tried to k-kill herself?" I asked her while sitting down on the couch. While she was making her way to the kitchen.
 
"Look Taeyeon, I'll be honest with you, I still remember how you were when Junso did that to you. You reacted the same way. I know you hate being reminded of that but seriously haven't you thought as to why one of us was with you. We truly care for you. You and Tiffany are meant for one another. I always believed that you two were a couple due to how you two acted. Come on think about it for a second and tell me that it isn't true? I'll be back. I'm starving and if I don't eat soon I might die~" I saw her making her way to my kitchen.
 
"I guess it's true in some ways, but I was just being a very protective friend. Well at first, *sighs I just hope you love this ring Pany." I said to myself thinking about all the moments I've had with her. I love every single thing about her. From her eye smile to her luscious plump lips, even the way she smirks makes me happy. I won't deny it her having that hot body is a plus. "You truly are the one for me. My lovely mushroom."
 
"Nice to know you are able to talk you had us worried there." 
 
"Wait! Huh?" I asked looking around in time to notice my Pany coming in the apartment.
 
"Here she is like promised. I'm out!" Sunny said about to leave. I ran up to her held her wrist and dragged her to the couch.
 
"Where do you think you are going Sunny? Don't think I've forgotten that you didn't come back to the dorms last night or even called!"
 
"I'm terribly sorry it's just that you's family didn't let me leave. I would have called if she decided not to let me go. I'm extremely sorry"
 
"Taetae just let her be. Please?"
 
"Pany you and I need to have a serious talk. Girls got to my room. Sunny take them to my room and make sure that they don't touch anything or else!"
 
"Y-yes o-of c-course T-Taeng. Follow me girls quickly." She said to them leading the way to my room.
 
"Now it's just you and me Tiffany! Do you know you hurt me by repeating those same words you had said you'd never repeat! No! Right? You should really be thankful that this time around I had the girls with me!" I yelled at her without looking at her face. "Pany look first I'm sorry for yelling at you. You know I would never do that, right? Second I love you a lot to let you go so don't even think I'm letting you go that easily. Third is that do you remember that time you saw something at the mall you wanted badly?"
 
"Taetae I... Don't.. Remember. What was it?" Right when she asked I decided to see the look in her face if she saw me down in one knee. "Tae---"
 
"Tiffany do you remember this ring you had begged me last time to get you?" I asked showing her the ring. "I got it that same day. It even has an inscription on it. Hope you like it Pany"
 
"Taetae why would you buy it if at that time we were nothing but best friends? You amaze me. Really Taetae why does it say 'Taetae's only love ;)'? Also from what I remember this is an engagement ring. Are you proposing?"
 
"Do you not like it? I bought it because even if you and I weren't a couple I'd still give it to you. You are my only love. All this time I just hoped you'd fall for me. I'd just want you happy and if this little pink ring makes you happy. I'll get it for you just to see this gorgeous smile. Yes I'm fully aware it's an engagement ring but no I'm not proposing at least not yet." I said knowing I'd be having to look for another type of ring for her when that day came.
 
"Wait! What do you mean by not yet? Are you saying that you'd want to marry me in the somewhat near future?"
 
"I'd lie if I said no. You are mine as I am yours." I said pulling her towards me making her fall on top of me since I was still on the floor. We started kissing forgetting that the girls were also in the apartment. That was until we heard our Maknae.
 
"No! Unnie's just let them talk it out! I'm sorry unnie's I tried my best to stop them from getting out of the room."
 
"No it's ok Seo. Everything's perfectly fine. Right Pany?"
 
"Yes Seo everything's fine. Anyway where is  Jessi? Taetae to which room did you send them?"
 
"I think to mine. Though knowing her she probably went to your room. Why?"
 
"Remember we might have left some evidence of our first night here in my room?"
 
"Wasn't it on my room? I'm pretty sure it was in my room."
 
"Well yes but remember you then chased me to that room."
 
"okay but it's not like her and Soo haven't done it."
 
"Yah! Maknae is still here. There will be no mention of 'that' in front of her. Got it?"
 
"But---" I was cut off by Tippany "are you sure you want to argue me?"
 
"No Tiffany! Hyo can you take Maknae out somewhere while we finish talking here? If possible bring back some food."

 

"Hey Soo! Where's your princess?" Sunny asked
 
"She's right h---" I turned around and saw she wasn't there. "Where did she go off to again?"
 
"Come on let's look for her. Knowing here she ran into one of the other two rooms. Taeng will be pissed if she is in Tiffany's room. Let's go there first." She said leading the way "By the way, I've been here before which is why I know the way."
 
"How come you came here before yet I haven't?" Hyoyeon asked
 
"Maybe because I'm her roommate and I came with her to check it out before buying it. It was a surprise for Tiffany. Anyway let's me check first it can be messy there." She said stepping into the room. We heard what could be shuffling and some muffled groans coming from inside the room.

Sunny's POV

 
As soon as I stepped in I saw the mess they left and a sleeping girl on the bed. Better clean this up first. As I was trying to clean the room Jessica decided to turn to where I was cleaning at the moment and pulled me to her.
 
"Soo... I didn't know you had nice s. They're a bit bigger than mine." She said giving them a squeeze. "All our time in the room by ourselves really worked wonders on you."
 
"J-Jessica! Please let me go. I'm cleaning the room." I said almost letting a moan escape.
 
"Soo! I need you badly right now. Please kiss me." She said pulling me into a kiss which I avoided.
 
"Jessica! Wake up before I get a cucumber." I said managing to avoid yet another kiss.
 
"You wouldn't dare! Wait! Sunny what are you doing on top of me!" She yelled noticing our position and pushing me aside. "Explain right now!"
 
"Funny you ask you see I was trying to at least tidy this room but you pulled me towards you thinking I was your dear shikshin." I said making my way to the window. "Just one thing let's not tell anyone about this. I seriously don't want to be teased again the the girls. I know your Soo would be angry if she knew what you almost did."
 
"Okay Sunny I will but what's so interesting that you're staring out the window?" She asked 
 
"It's just that I find looking outside calming. I miss little things right now. Before you ask I'm not going to go into detail. Let's go and check on TaeNy, okay?" I said patting her on the back.
 

Not sure when I'll be able to update.

I'm terribly sick and going to take some time to get well so yeah.