Chapter Nine

White Carnation

 TaeYoonYul were back from eating at a restaurant.The 3 girls were walking along the seashore,when they heard music."Did you hear that,guys?" Yuri asked as she was the first one to hear the music.They both nodded.They all stopped to listen."Isn't it coming from over there?"Yoona said as she pointed straight ahead.The girls started walking quietly and slowly towards the music. As they got closer,Taeyeon said,"The music is not bad."The other 2 girls nodded.

 Finally they saw 4 guys dancing and singing freely by the seashore with 1 of the guys holding a guitar."WOW! They all sing so well!"Yuri exclaimed."They also dance well." The other 2 nodded in agreement.

"How I wish we could be like them not caring about what anyone think and not worrying about our image."Yoona said.

 "I know right.Let's watch for awhile."Taeyeon suggested. They sat on the nearby rocks, listening to the guys sing."It's so peaceful." Song after song, the guys sang.Finally they stopped singing and dancing. The guys picked up their stuff and was about to head back when,TaeYoonYul approach them."You guys were the guys singing right?" Yuri, the brave one asked.The guys nodded."That was DAEBAK!!"Yuri exclaimed.

"Yuri's right.You guys were awesome!"Taeyeon also exclaimed.Yoona also nodded in agreement.

 "Uhh...Thanks?"Wooyoung said.

"Have you guys ever entered a competetion?"Yoona asked.The 3 guys shook their heads while Taecyeon just stared off into space.

 "Have you ever thought of entering?"Taeyeon asked.

"We have but we do it for fun, not for fame or money."Junho explained.Taecyeon who was getting bored and irritated,let out a sigh as he started to walk back."Hyung!Where are you going?"Chansung yelled.

 "Back to the hotel since you guys won't be done talking with strangers any minute."Taecyeon replied coldly without even stopping or turning back to face the other guys.

"Uhh...We have to go!Annyeonghasaeyo!"Wooyoung exclaimed as he turned and grabbed both Junho and Chansung."He's back!Hyung is having it again.We have to hurry back before something bad happens!Oh! And remember to get his medicine at the clinic!"Wooyoung whispered loudly.Then they were gone.

 "That's weird.Hurry back before something bad happens? Get the medicine at the clinic? He must have some serious issues. No wonder he was so quiet."Yuri said.The other 2 just nodded as they hurry back.


    One Week Later...

    Jeju Island,South Korea

"Oppa!"TaeYoonYul screamed as they ran to hug Choi Siwon.

 "What are you guys doing here?"Siwon asked the girls."You girls don't normally like these stuff."

"We came to watch the game because this time you're going against the Busan team!Which that team has never lost any game for 2 years straight!"Yuri explained.

 "Don't worry! Choi Siwon and the Jeju team never lose!"Siwon exclaimed.

"Now he's just baffling."Yoona said as she dragged the other 2 girls to their VIP seats.


 "This is going to be fun!"Chansung and Junho exclaimed as they sat down on their seats. "Hey! Aren't those the girls we met a week ago?"Chansung asked as he spotted TaeYoonYul.Junho nodded."They're also in the VIP seats, so they must have a someone special on the Jeju team."

 The game was about to start.As Taecyeon stepped onto the field, the crowds started going wild as they chant his name while holding signs of his name."OK TAECYEON!! OK TAECYEON!! OK TAECYEON!!"


 "Oh, so that's the wonderful Ok Taecyeon."Yuri exclaimed as the crowds started chanting Taecyeon's name as soon as he stepped on the field. They couldn't see his face really well because he was wearing a cap.

"There go the famous Ok Taecyeon of the Busan team!!"the host yelled.More cheers were heard.Usually if players get fans, they would smile and wave at the fans.But Taecyeon's face has no emotions at all as he was looking at his watch,which he says it's his lucky watch."This game will go on successfully."He muttered as he put his hand on top of the watch.

"Ok Taecyeon is probably doing his prayer right now."the host said.

 "Prayer?"the other host asked confused.

"Many teams, who had lost to the Busan team has reported that before every game, Ok Taecyeon step onto the field alone,closed his eyes, and mutter some lines before starting the game."

 "Wow! I just learned a new fact about Ok Taecyeon today.Do you know how hard it is to find information about Ok Taecyeon?That guy is very mysterious."

 The game went on for about 3 hours and finally the winner was the Busan team,of course.The Busan team was going to go against the Jeju team for a whole week to see who get to be in the finals.


 It was last game against the Jeju team and Taecyeon still couldn't find his lucky watch, the watch that he never took off.Taecyeon was getting worried and nervous.He had never play ball without the watch.Before he ran away there were still people beside him supporting him, so he never really need a lucky charm.Even thought he have WooJunChan, he had been wearing the watch for so long that he would need it no matter what."Ok, the game will now begin!"the host said over the microphone. Taecyeon stepped onto the field."Wait, hyung! Are you okay?"Wooyoung asked.Taecyeon nodded.He went straight for the bat."Seems like Ok Taecyeon won't be doing his prayer today."the host said.

 "Wait!That's the guy we met 2 weeks ago.He and his friends/brothers were singing at the seashore!So he's the famous Ok Taecyeon!"Yoona exclaimed as the screen showed Taecyeon who was on the field.


"You can do this,Ok Taecyeon!You can do it!"He told himself as he got into his postion.The pitcher from the Jeju team threw the ball and Taecyeon was getting ready for it,he suddenly spotted someone in the crowd.He immediatley dropped the bat and froze in place,still staring at that person.

 "F-Fany?!?!?!?!" That was the last thing he said before he passed out.


Here's the real chapter nine!

Enjoy.

~Toshio9