Chapter One

White Carnation

    "HOMERUN!!" the host yelled. "OK TAECYEON made another HOMERUN!!" The crowd was going wild. The champion, Ok Taecyeon, was grinning from ear to ear.His team has won again.

   Taecyeon was gathering his stuff and getting ready to go home when a beautiful red hair girl approach him. "Oppa! You did great! I'm so proud of my BIG ear oppa!" She exclaimed as she back hugged him.

"Thanks! Wanna go for dinner tonight?" Taecyeon asked. She nodded,smiling. He then grabbed his bag and dragged her out the door."Usual place?" He asked as soon as they reach the sidewalk.

  "Of course!"

"Why are you so energetic today?"

  "Because you won the game,so we're going out to eat and you're gonna pay for all the food I'm gonna be eating!"

"Alright! I'll pay, if you buy me a congratulation gift." Taecyeon chuckled.

  "Okay!"


   They had their dinner and Taecyeon got his gift:a watch. He send her home, then started to head home too. When he reached his house, he let out a deep breath before putting in his key and unlocked the door."Where have you been?" Taecyeon's stepbrother, Nichkhun, asked as Taecyeon entered the house."Nowhere you need to know." He replied coldly.

"Dad has been waiting for you all day."

  "I don't care."

"Dad wants to talk to you, so go in to his room.NOW."

  "Urghh! You're NOT the boss of my life!" Taecyeon mumbled loud enough for Nichkhun to hear.

"I heard that! You better watch out!" Nichkhun said before heading towards his own room as Taecyeon dragged himself to his dad's room."What do you want,Dad?"

 "Where have you been?" Mr.Ok asked.

"Did you forget that today is my baseball game? Well, for your information,I won and went out to eat with my friend(s)."

 "Why don't you look at your older brother as a role model and come join him in our company business instead of playing ball?"

"Dad! You were the one who told me to go after my dream! Now,I'm so close to making it come true and you're telling me to stop?!?!"

 "I know,but what do you get for playing ball?"

"You're always thinking about money nowadays! You were never like this before! When mom was still alive,when Jihyen noona was still here,when our whole family was together! You never cared about money,but now everything is about MONEY! Why can't we be like how we were before?"

 "We are! Our whole family is here!"

"Family?!?! Teasing,hitting,bulling me everyday is that what you call family?!?!" SLAP! "I HATE YOU! You had never understand me or even tried to!" Taecyeon then ran out the door to his room,crying.He could hear Nichkhun's voice from the room next door."Crybaby."


  Taecyeon was the youngest in the Ok family.When he was old enough, his family immigrated to Boston,Massachusetts. After a couple of years in the states, his mom died of cancer. Then 3 months later, his dad brought a woman in their house. She was Ms.Horvejkul,Taecyeon's new mom. She brought in her son Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul from her belated husband to live with them too. The mother-son couple was a total nightmare to Taecyeon. At that time,Taecyeon still had his older sister,Jihyen, to protect him. But now,he was 17 and Jihyen already have her own family to take care of. Now that Jihyen was gone and his dad started working at the company more often,other things started happening more often too. Taecyeon got bullied more and more each day and there is only one bully: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. The only things that got Taecyeon alive is his bestfriend Hwang Tiffany,his noona Jihyen, and baseball.


How is my first chapter? Oh! They are speaking all English here until I get to the part where the characters are in Korea.

Hope you all like it!

~Toshio9