Chapter Thirty

White Carnation

"Seohyun-ah,I lied again."Taecyeon said as he caressed the sleeping Seohyun's cheeks."I never really moved on.It's still a BIG impact on me."After meeting Woofany and Junchan,Taecyeon starting thinking about the past again.It was hard for him at first,but it gradually got better.He started forgeting.He started realizing.He started to move on.Those painful memories were replaced with new happy memories.Taecyeon moved on about Suzy,his family,and Nichkhun.The only thing remain was regret and guilt.Why was he feeling guilty?Why was he regretting?The answers to these question,he never really knew."I want everything to be back to normal.But I already promised your mom.And I love being with you."Taecyeon sighed."I think I should really clear all these memories.I should explain and tell everyone the truth."


 "What should we do?"Chansung asked."We don't know when hyung is going back to Japan."Woofany and Junchan were all at the cafe,discussing about Taecyeon's matter.

"We can't change anything.What happened had already happened."Junho said.Tiffany sighed.

 "I still can't believe that he really moved on."Tiffany said.

"I think...he's trying to hide something from us."Wooyoung said.

 "Hide what?"Tiffany asked.

"I'm not sure yet.But I think that there's more to hyung's story than what Coach said."

 "First,I think we should decide whether we should tell Yoona or not."Junho said.

"Right.I think she deserves the right to know."Chansung said.

 "But we're not sure about what actually happened.I think we should talk it out with oppa first then let him tell her himself."Tiffany said.

"I agree with Tiffany."Wooyoung said.Junho also nodded in agreement."Should we try to find hyung again?"

 "We have to.We have to get the truth."Tiffany said as they stood up and left.They went back to the building they where they met Taecyeon.Luckily,Taecyeon and Seohyun just came out of the building.

"Taec appa,I miss umma."They could hear Seohyun said.

 "I miss her too.But right now,all we can do is wait-"Taecyeon started but stopped when he heard a voice.

"You don't have to wait anymore.I'm here."Taecyeon and Seohyun turned around.

 "Umma!"Seohyun exclaimed as she ran to hug Suzy."I miss you so much!"Isn't that Suzy?Tiffany thought.

"Umma miss you too."Suzy said as she hugged Seohyun back.D-does this mean Taecyeon oppa and Suzy...

 "Suzy,what are you doing here?How?"Taecyeon asked as he walked up to her."What about Myungsoo?"Suzy just smiled at him."He's awake!?!"Suzy nodded."Are you serious?!You're not lying,right?!"

"Oppa,I'm not lying.He's really awake and he still remember us."Suzy said.

 "Where is he right now?Did he come with you?"

"He's going be here tomorrow.We're deciding to move here permanently."

 "Chinjia?!I'm so happy right now!"Taecyeon exclaimed as he hugged her tight."Does appa know yet?"

"Anio.I just got here from the airport."Suzy said.

 "Let's go tell appa the good news."Taecyeon carried Seohyun and the family walked inside the building.


"Was that hyung's wife?"Chansung asked.They were back at the cafe.

 "It seems like it."Junho said.Tiffany was in deep thought.Suzy?Oppa and Suzy?Wooyoung noticed she has been quiet ever since they left.

"Is there something wrong?"Wooyoung asked."You seem to be spacing out since we left."

 "Suzy?Oppa and Suzy?"Tiffany asked out loud.

"Suzy?Who's Suzy?"Chansung asked.

 "That was Suzy.Bae Suzy."Tiffany said.

"You're saying that girl with hyung is Suzy?Bae Suzy?"Wooyoung asked.Tiffany nodded.

 "How do you know this Suzy?"Junho asked.

"She's Taecyeon oppa's ex-girlfriend."

 "Bwoh?!Ex?!"The 3 guys exclaimed in unison.

"She left him brokenhearted.He never looked at any other girl after that.Nobody can be replace for her place in his heart."

 "Is that why you tried to hook hyung up with Yoona?"Chansung asked.

"Uh-huh."

 "So she must be the 'her' that Taecyeon hyung and you kept talking about whenever you guys argue,right?"Wooyoung asked.

"That's her.But what I don't get is,why is she with oppa?Why did oppa's daughter call her umma?"

 "She's probably hyung's wife."Chansung said.

"Why would he get back with her after all that she has done to him?"

 "He loved her,right?"Junho asked.Tiffany nodded."He never forgot her,right?"Tiffany nodded once again."It's obvious why he went back to her.He loved her and she came back to him.That's probably why they got together."

"What about Yoona then?"Chansung asked.

 "Yoona never really had a chance from the start.Actually she never had a chance."Junho said.

"Why do you say that?"Tiffany asked.

 "He's always been having these dreams.He would shout,'Don't leave me';'I'm sorry';'Please come back'.He never forgot her,like you said.He never mentioned Yoona to us."

"I guess you're right.All I did was hurt both oppa and Yoona's feelings."Tiffany said.


Taecyeon and Suzy were taking a stroll around Han River."Oppa,is something wrong?"Suzy asked."You've been looking down the whole day."

 "It's nothing."Taecyeon replied.

"Don't lie.Didn't we promised to tell each other everything?"

 "Okay.It's...I met Tiffany,Wooyoung,Junho,and Chansung about 1 day before you came."

"Chinjia?!What happened?"Taecyeon then started telling Suzy what exactly happened that day."Oppa,Myungsoo oppa is awake now.You can leave now.You've done a great job in keeping your promise."

 "Are you kicking me out,now that Myungsoo is awake?"Taecyeon joked.

"Anio!It's just that I want you start your own life too."

 "I will.I'm just going to wait until Myungsoo gets here then I'm going to tell them everything."

"Good.Now,let's go back.It's almost Seohyun's bedtime and appa needs to work.He can't babysit Seohyun all night."Taeczy started walking back,joking,laughing,smiling,and talking all the way.One thing they didn't know was,someone had saw them.


 "T-taecyeon oppa?"Yoona stuttered at the sight in front of her.She was getting fresh air when she spotted Taeczy all lovey dovey while walking back home."He's here??Who is she?"Yoona asked herself.She quietly walked back to Siwon's house,where the rest of the gang(except Woofany and Junchan)were.When she got back,Yuri immediately noticed her gloomy state."Yoong,what's wrong?"Yuri asked.

"I met...Taecyeon oppa."Yoona quietly said.

 "Bwoh?!Taecyeon?!As in OK TAECYEON?!"Yuri exclaimed.Hearing Taecyeon's name,they all turned towards Yoonyul.

"Ne.I saw him.We didn't really met since he didn't notice me."

 "Yoona,where did you saw him?"Nichkhun asked.

"At Han River.He was with a girl."

 "A girl?"Taeyeon asked,confused.

"Didn't Coach Kim said that he left Korea?"Yuri asked.

 "He did.I think he came back."Nichkhun said."With a girl."

"Taecyeon?That name sounds so familiar."Seohyun said.

 "Of course it does.He's the guy,Yoona has been waiting for.And he's also the ace of the Busan team."Sooyoung said.

"That's right!"Yonghwa suddenly exclaimed.

 "Of course it's-"Jessica started.

"He's little Seohyun's dad!"Yongseo exclaimed in unison.

 "Bwoh?!What are you talking about?"Taeyeon asked.

"He's that perfect guy,Seohyun had been dreaming about."Yonghwa said.

 "Are you sure?"Yuri asked.

"Here.This is Taecyeon's photo.Is it little Seohyun's dad?"Nichkhun asked as he gave them a photo of Taecyeon.

 "How did you get Taecyeon's photo?"Siwon asked.

"Uhh...from Tiffany.Yeah,from Tiffany."Until now,they still don't know Nichkhun and Taecyeon's relationship.

 "This is little Seohyun's dad.I'm 100% sure."Seohyun said.

"This mean...Taecyeon had a daughter with the mystery girl?"Yuri said.

 "Little Seohyun said that she was from Japan.So that means...Taecyeon was in Japan all along."Jay said.

"Wait.Let me summarize all this.Taecyeon went to Japan and came back with a kid and a mystery girl that could be his wife.Right?"Jessica asked.They all nodded except Yoona.

 "I waited and he already had a family?"Yoona asked.

"Yoona,I'm sorry."Yuri said as she hugged Yoona.

 "That jerk!"Siwon exclaimed.

"Don't you dare call my oppa a jerk!"They all turned around to see Woofany and Junchan."You're the jerk."Tiffany said.

 "Tiffany..."Siwon started.

"Yoona,he never tell you to wait,did he?"Tiffany asked Yoona.She just kept quiet."You were the one willing to wait.Taecyeon oppa never said he was going to come back to you."

 "Tiffany,don't start an argument."Wooyoung said as he grabbed her arm.Taeyeon was staring at Wooyoung.

"Oppa,I can't take this anymore.I'm already in a bad mood after what happened earlier and now..Urgh!"

 "Tiffany,calm down.You can't do this.They're also you're friends too.And will become family pretty soon."Wooyoung tried to calm Tiffany down.

"We're not family.Because I'm NEVER going to get marry with Choi Siwon."

 "Bwoh?!"Siwon exclaimed.

"I should've believed Taecyeon oppa in the first place.I should've never get involved with Choi Siwon,my oppa's rival."

 "Tiffany,what's happening between us?"Siwon asked.

"Tiff,what's wrong?"Nichkhun asked.

 "Maybe oppa was right about Khun oppa too."

"Bwoh?!"

 "Tiffany,I think we should go back.This isn't the right time to talk."Wooyoung said.

"Oppa!I just want to get things right."

 "I know you do.I do too.So does Junho and Chansung.But didn't we already decide that we will let him talk to them himself."

"Tiffany noona,we should head back.Stay with us tonight again."Chansung said.Bwoh?!Stay with us again?!What does Chansung mean?Siwon thought.

 "And,we still have alot to talk about regarding this matter."Junho said.

"Tiffany,I don't want to hurt.Let's just head back.When you're in a better mood we can come back and talk about it."Wooyoung said.

 "Fine.Wooyoung oppa,I'm going to have to trouble you again."Tiffany said as she turned around.

"What are we?"Wooyoung asked as he looked at Tiffany.She leaned in and whispered."That's right.No need to worry."The 4 then left Siwon's house like nothing happened.

 "Tiffany and Wooyoung...what's their relationship?"Jay asked.

"I can't believe it.Tiffany..."Nichkhun said.Are they together?Siwon and Taeyeon both thought.


 "Now you have a fever because you were crying in the rain."Wooyoung said to Tiffany who was laying down on the bed in her ward at the hospital.After the so-called argument,Tiffany was crying in the rain.Now she's sick and at the hospital.

"The doctor said I could go home."Tiffany replied as she went to change.

 They were leaving when they spotted Taecyeon,Seohyun,Suzy,and another man."Taecyeon oppa?"Tiffany muttered.

"What's he doing here?And who is that guy?"Chansung asked.

 "Appa,did you miss umma and I?"They heard Seohyun asked.

"Of course.3 whole years of not seeing my wife and daughter is so much pain."the guy replied.

 "Myungsoo-ah,you're lucky you didn't get to take care of this girl here.She's always nagging."Taecyeon said as he pointed to Suzy.Myungsoo just laughed.

"Yah!How could you say that to me who had provided you a place to stay,food,and everything else."Suzy said.

 "Don't call me 'yah'.I'm your oppa."Taecyeon said.

"Anyway,thank you so much,hyung."Myungsoo said.

 "For what?"Taecyeon asked.'

"For taking care of my wife and daughter for me.I really don't know how to repay you."

 "You don't have to repay me anything.Just promise me that you will take good care and love my lovely sister,Suzy and my cute niece,Seohyun."

"I promised."Myungsoo said.

 "Taec appa,now that my appa is awake,are you going to leave me?"Seohyun asked.

"Only if you want me too."

 "Of course not!Stay with me,okay?"

"Okay."Taecyeon said.

 "Mr.Kim Myungsoo?"the nurse called.

"Ne."Myungsoo replied.

 "This way please."Myungzy,Taecyeon,and Seohyun stood up and followed the nurse.


"What was that?"Chansung asked as soon as the family followed the nurse.

 "Sister?!?Niece?!Wife?!Daughter?!"Junho exclaimed.

"That was not hyung's wife and kid?!?"Wooyoung exclaimed.


Chapter 30!!

The end is getting near!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9