Chapter Eight

White Carnation

 The girl stood up and fixed her clothes."That was embarassing."She muttered to herself. She then walked her way to the elevator.


 Meet Im Yoona,the 5 star hotel's CEO's only daughter.She was a daddy's girl. Yoona was 23 years old with 2 best friends, Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri. Her cousin, Choi Siwon is the Jeju team's best player.She was the perfect girl along with her best friends, while her cousin was the perfect guy.Yoona was great at everything except, cooking.She made a girl group with her friends but they don't do shows, they just practiced for fun.


 "Unnie!Sorry, I'm late. I ran into a guy."Yoona said as she entered the her friends and her's studio.

"Palli! We're going to start practicing." Taeyeon said.

"Come on Yoong!"Yuri said.


 Kim Taeyeon was the group's leader,the best vocal, and the oldest, 24 years old but the most immature.Kwon Yuri is the middle,the prankster, and the dancing queen of their little trio group.Yoona was also good at both but not the best,and she was the maknae.


 "Yoona,let's go to the baseball game next week. Siwon oppa's team is going against the Busan team." Taeyeon exclaimed.

 "Yeah, Taeyeon unnie is right.He's your cousin and our best guy friend after all."Yuri said. Taeyeon and Yuri were both baseball fans but Yoona wasn't really interested.

"Alright!"Yoona replied.


 Taecyeon and the guys were eating at the hotel's buffet."WOW!This is DAEBAK!"Chansung exclaimed as he ate.

"Chan!Quiet down!This is a hotel!"Junho whispered loudly.Chansung then quiet down.They were all eating happily while Taecyeon was only playing with his food."Hyung, aren't you eating?"Junho asked.

 "Oh.Are you guys done eating?"Taecyeon asked switching the subject.They nodded."Let's go look around Jeju and have fun!"The guys cheered and starting grabbing their bags as they head out the door.


 Taecyeon and the guys were now at the sea,siting on the sand, and enjoying the view at 7pm."Hey,I brought my guitar.Want to sing?"Junho said.

"What song?"Wooyoung asked.

 "The Blue Night of Jeju Island." Taecyeon suggested.

"That's a great song! Junho start us off."Wooyoung exclaimed.Junho then started singing as they guys follow along.Their beautiful voices fill the empty sea.The guys started to stand up and dance randomly around.JUnho was playing the guitar,singing, and swaying to the beat.While Taecyeon,Wooyoung, and Chansung were singing, and swaying to the beat of Junho's guitar.It was like a concert,song after song. As they were singing and enjoying the moments, they didn't notice that there were a group of people watching from afar.


Here's chapter eight!

Enjoy and please subscribe!

~Toshio9