Chapter Seven

White Carnation

   "Okay,guys!In a couple days,we're going to leave to Jeju Island,because we have a game against the Jeju team.But since everyone has worked so hard for the past year,we're going to leave tomorrow and have some free time in Jeju Island!"Coach Kim announced.The team cheered.


 "Hyung! We're going to Jeju!Have you ever been there?"Wooyoung exclaimed.

"I have been there in my childhood."Taecyeon said.

 "You've been there in your childhood?!?"

"Umm...Yeah."


"Coach Kim! Can we bring some friends along??"Wooyoung asked.

 "Sure."He replied.Then Wooyoung headed towards Taecyeon to tell him the good news."Hyung,Coach Kim said that we can bring friends along.Let's call Junho and Chansung."Taecyeon nodded as Wooyoung pulled out his phone."Junho! You guys want to go to Jeju??"

"You mean Jeju Island?!?!"Junho and Chansung exclaimed on the other line.Even though Junho was a rich guy, he had never been out of Busan.

 "Ne,Jeju Island."

"How are we going to get there?"

 "By plane."

"But we don't have enough money to buy plane tickets."

 "Don't worried.Taecyeon hyung and I will take care of everything.Just be at my apartment by 7:30 am tomorrow.Bye!"Wooyoung then hanged up.


 They had landed safely in Jeju.The guys were so excited.The 3 guys were really excited because it was their 1st time in Jeju. Taecyeon was happy to see the place when he and his family was still happy.Thinking about those memories made him sad and before he knew it,tears were rolling down his cheeks."Hyung! Are you okay?"The 3 guys asked as they were worried and curious of why he was crying.

"Gwenchana.Let's go to the hotel."Taecyeon replied as he wiped away his tears and started dragging his luggage towards the bus.But of course the guys sense that something was wrong as they followed close behind.

 Soon they reached the famous 5 star hotel in Jeju.The other players are at places that they can afford.The 3 guys were wondering why they didn't go to a place like the other players."Hyung,why are we here?"Chansung asked.

"This is the hotel that we'll be staying in for the rest of the game season against the Jeju team."Taecyeon replied.

 "But this is too expensive."Wooyoung said.

"Don't worried.I've got everything under control."Taecyeon said as he went to book the rooms.


As Taecyeon headed back towards the 3 guys,he bumped into someone."Mainhe."Taecyeon apologized as he bowed."Are you okay?"He asked.The girl nodded."Mainhe again."

"G-gwenchana."She shuttered.

 "Well,I have to go.Mainhe."He bowed once again as he walked away.


Here's chapter 7! Hope you enjoy!

Please comment and subscribe!

~Toshio9