Chapter Twenty

White Carnation

 Taecyeon thought about what happened in the last few days.Everything was moving so fast.Taecyeon thought about Tiffany and Siwon.Taecyeon still couldn't believe that they were in a relationship.I can't believe it.This can't be happening.But she met him before she met me so she probably didn't know we were rivals.It's not her fault.It's mine.He thought.Maybe running away from the problems isn't the best solution after all.I guess I was wrong.

"Hyung!"Wooyoung yelled interrupting his thoughts."What are you thinking about?You seem so deep in thought."

 "Nothing."He replied.

"If you have any problems,you can always tell us.We're best friends, remember?No matter what happens, we'll always be by your side."

 "I know."

"Hyung,I have something to tell you."

 "What is it?"

"I...I think I'm in love."

 "That's great!Our Mandu cheeks is finally in love."Taecyeon exclaimed as Junho and Chansung came in his room.

"Bwoh?!?You're in love?!?With who?!"Junho exclaimed.Chansung just grinned."You know about this right,Chan?"Chansung just shrugged.

 "Her name is Kim Taeyeon."

"Kim Taeyeon??I think I've heard that name somewhere."Junho said.

 "How'd you met her?"Taecyeon asked.

"Through a blind date by Chansung and his girlfriend Sooyoung."

 "That's it!"Junho snapped his fingers."I remember now!"

"Remember what?"Chansung asked.

 "Kim Taeyeon.I've met her before.She's Hyoyeon's older sister!"

"Hyoyeon?Who's that?"Taecyeon asked.

 "My girlfriend of 3 years.I met Taeyeon noona on our second year of being together."

"Taeyeon noona is Sooyoungie's sunbae at the university."Chansung said.

 "Does Hyoyeon and Sooyoung go to the same university?"Taecyeon ask.

"Anio.Hyoyeon goes to the same university as me.We're also in the same dance club."

 "So you're saying she's in Busan?"Taecyeon asked.Junho nodded.

"He doesn't know alot about our love lives yet."Chansung said.

 "Anyways,I went on a date with Taeyeon-sshi today.We went to Dalmaji Hill."Wooyoung said.

"Ooohh!You guys went to the romantic road!"Junho exclaimed.

 "After today's date,I finally realized that I'm in love with her."

"Woo,we'll all support you.Don't worry!"Taecyeon said.

 "We'll cheer you all the way!"Junchan exclaimed.


Taeyeon and Yoona was in Busan,cheering Siwon on.While Yuri was still in Jeju.She still had some unfinished work to do.Yuri arrived at the hotel just when JayJunKhun was about to leave."Annyeong Yuri-sshi."Jay greeted.Yuri just bowed."Did you just arrived?"

 "If that's all you have,please excuse me.I have work to do."Yuri replied coldly as she walked away.

"Jay oppa!"JayJunKhun turned and look the way the voice was coming from.

 "Sica!"Jay exclaimed as they ran to hug each other."I miss you so much!How'd you get here?"

"Umm..Jay hyung,it's been only 2 days since you guys saw each other."Junsu said.

 "Two days is 48 hours."Jay replied.

"Oppa,who was that?"Jessica asked.

 "Who?"

"That girl that you were talking to?"

 "She's the CEO's daughter.The next heir."

"Oh.She seems younger than me though."

 "She's...also Khun's ex."Junsu said.

"Chinjia?!"Nichkhun nodded."Woah!This must be fate!"


 "Taecyeon oppa,I'm so-"Tiffany started.But got interrupted by Taecyeon.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry.I thought about it all night and have finally come to a conclusion.You may date him.It's your life after all."

 "Gomawo."They hugged."So,are you willing to go out to eat with us?"

"Arasso."Taecfany then head to the restaurant where they were supposed to meet.Taecyeon still had no idea that Sifany's relationship was just an act.When they arrived at the restaurant,Siwon was already there.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo."Siwon greeted.Taecyeon just bowed.

"Mainhe.Oppa is not very used to meeting new people."Tiffany said.

 "Gwenchana."

"Let's start ordering."Tiffany said.

 "Wait.There's one more person coming."Siwon said.Of course everything was an act.Tiffany already knew someone else was coming."Here she comes."Taecyeon was shocked as he saw who she was.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,Im Yoona imnida."Yoona introduced herself.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Tiffany Hwang,Siwon oppa's girlfriend."Tiffany said.

"Bwoh?!?Oppa,when did you have a girlfriend?How come you never told me this before?"Yoona was shock.

 "Mainhe.Tiffany wasn't ready yet."Siwon said.

"Well,I'm happy for you."Yoona said.

 "Excuse me.I forgot I had a meeting.I'll start going first."Taecyeon said as he stood up.

"Oppa!We didn't order anything yet.How can you leave?"Tiffany asked.

 "Mainhe,Fany-ah.I really have to go.I'll come see you later."Taecyeon then kissed Tiffany's forehead before heading out of the restaurant.Did he just kiss her?!?In front of me?!?Siwon thought.She's dating Siown oppa,but is getting kiss right in front of him?!Yoona thought.


 As soon as Taecyeon was out of their sight,he went to a park.Obviously he was lying about the meeting thing.Why is she here??Fany knows I'm not ready to see anyone yet.Taecyeon was deep in thought."I thought you had a meeting?"Someone interrupted his thoughts.Taecyeon then realized that it Yoona."What are you doing here?Aren't you supposed to be with them?"He asked.

"I don't want to be the third wheel on their date.What about you?Aren't you supposed to be at your so called meeting?"

 "I can skip it for today."

"Why do you look so depressed?"Suddenly images of his past started appearing in his mind.

 "Gotta go!See you next time!"Taecyeon then quickly got in the bus without looking back.Why is he acting so weird?Yoona thought.Does he dislike me that much?


Sorry for the long wait!

Chapter 20!

I know there isn't much Taecyoon moments.But please wait 'cause there will be tons coming up!

SUBSCRIBE!!!COMMENT!!!UPVOTE!!!

~Toshio9