Chapter Fourteen

White Carnation

 The 3 tourist had arrived at their hotel,which was Yuri's family's hotel.They were all laughing and joking around when one of them bumped into Yuri."Mainhe.Gwenchana?"he asked as he helped her up.Hearing the voice,Yuri had shivers down her spine."I can't believe I'm so obsessed with him that I even starts to hear his voice.I must be going crazy."Yuri muttered.

"What did you say?"he asked.

 "Aniyo.Mainhe."Yuri said as she looked up, to only see the person she didn't want to see the most."Nochkhun?!?!"

"Yuri?!?"Nichkhun asked.Yuri was shocked and so was Nichkhun.

 "What are you doing here?!?!"Yuri exclaimed.

"I'm on a vacation with my friends."Nichkhun replied.

 "Well,have a good time then."Yuri said as if it was nothing and started to walk out the hotel lobby.Nichkhun's friends were dumbfounded."Who was that Khun?"Junsu,one of Nichkhun's friends asked.

"Yeah.Who was that?Do you guys know each other?"the oldest Jay asked.

 "That...that was...was...my ex-girlfriend..."Nichkhun stuttered.

"What!?!?Your ex!?!?"Jay exclaimed.

"Chinjia?!?Is she the one that you always dreamed about and the one that made you cried her name?!?"Junsu asked.Nichkhun nodded as he went up to their hotel room.


 Kim Junsu and Jay Park were Nichkhun's best friends since the high school years.The 3 guys were successful business men togther.They had a music company in which Junsu the 26 years old,took cared of vocal, while Jay, the oldest,27 years old, took care of dance.Nichkhun took care of raps.They had girl groups and boy group along with trainees.


 At age 15,Nichkhun was in Korea, studying.In Korea,he met Yuri and fell in love with her.Yuri was the dream girl for every guys.But when Nichkhun confessed to her,she choose to be with him.Their relationship was going smooth.Nichkhun had met Yuri's best friends, Taeyeon and Yoona.They both approve of Yuri and Nichkhun's relationship.So did Yuri's family.They were dating for 2 years when Nichkhun suddenly disappeared without leaving anything behind but a note for Yuri, saying:

      Yuri-ah,

 Mainhe.But I think we should break up.

My feelings for you have changed.I don't feel the same 

anymore.

Lets never see each other again.

Mainhe.

         ~Nichkhun


Here's chapter 14!

Khunri's past revealed!

Why did Nichkhun leave?

When will Yoona and Taecyeon have a moment?

Please stay tune!Comment and subscribe!

~Toshio9