Chapter Twenty Three

White Carnation

 Taecyoon were going home after their hiking trip.There was an awkward silence."Uhh...Sorry about last night."Taecyeon broke the silence.

"G-gwenchana.It was also my fault."Yoona said.There it was again.The silence.Suddenly her phone rang."Yul unnie?What's wrong?"

 "Nich-Nichkhun-"Yuri said in between her sobs.

"Bwoh?!?What did he do to?!?"Yoona screamed.Hearing Yoona scream,Taecyeon stop the car.

 "He-he-"Yuri then fainted.There was a loud CLANK! as her phone fell.

"Unnie?!?"Yoona yelled as she heard the noise.

 "What happened?!?"Taecyeon asked,worried.

"Oppa,what should I do?"Yoona asked.Then an idea popped in her head."Taeyeon unnie!"

 "Bwoh?Why are you shouting?!Did Ok Taecyeon do anything to you?!?"Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Anio.Yuri unnie called and she was sobbing while saying Nichkhun's name."Yoona exclaimed.Nichkhun?!Nah,it's not him.It's probably a different Nichkhun.Taecyeon thought.

 "That jerk again!?!"

"Unnie!But then I suddenly heard a loud noise."

 "Come back quickly!We've got to find out what happened."

"Arasso."Yoona hung up."Oppa,please take me back to my hotel immediately."Yoona turned to Taecyeon.He then started driving again.

 "May I know what's wrong?"Taecyeon asked.

"Oppa,I also don't know what's wrong.But what I know is, it's not good."Yoona didn't even look at him as she kept fiddling with her phone.


 "At 2am,lawyer Kwon Hyuk Jun's only sister,Kwon Yuri,the next heir for her father's hotel,was attacked by a group of men.She just finished work and was heading home when she was attack."the reporter said.

"Bwoh?!?"Taeyoon exclaimed.They were watching the news to see if anything happened since they were so worried about Yuri.

 "Fortunately she was not hurt anywhere but fainted due to her shock.But...the hero who saved her was stabbed and is now in the ICU.He is a foreigner who was touring Jeju with his friends.Mr.Nichkhun Horvejkul just came back from celebrating with his friends when he spotted Ms.Kwon Yuri being attacked."

"Nichkhun?!?!"


 "Oppa!Did you watch the news yet?!"Tiffany exclaimed as she came barging in TaecWooJunChan's place.

"Calm down,Fany.What news?"Taecyeon asked as Tiffany sat down.The other 3 guys were still eating.

 "Khun oppa is in Jeju!There,he was stabbed."

"Bwoh?!Why are you telling me this?"

 "Oppa,you still can't forgive him?It's been 8 years already."

"Forgive him?!?"Taecyeon chuckled."You want me to forgive him when I didn't even see him yet?"

 "Oppa,he realized his mistakes after you left.Can't you just forgive him for once?"

"Forgive him for once?!?"Taecyeon stood up."I forgive him all the things he did to me!This is the only thing that I will never forgive him for!This is not the first time I forgive him!"Hearing Taecyeon yelling,the guys ran to the living room to see what happened.

 "Oppa!He realized his mistakes!Isn't that enough!?!?"

"Realizing his mistakes doesn't make any difference.It already happened!I already lost my family!!I've got nothing to lose now."

 "Oppa!!Learn to forgive and forget!!It's already the past!!"Tiffany was also standing up now.

"I will after he give me back my family!Can he do that?!!"

 "Oppa,you know that's impossible.Nobody can do that!"

"Then don't talk to me about him!"

 "Oppa!!Can't you just do what's right!?!"

"What's right?"Taecyeon laughed."Are you saying,me,forgiving him is what's right?"Tiffany nodded."Why don't you look at it from my perspective?What did I do wrong?Nothing.Everything happened because of him!Not me!Tell me to do what's right when he's done doing what's right."

 "Oppa!Stop being so childish!You're 25 for god's sake!Everything happened when you were 17!How many years had passed?Eight years had passed!Move on!"

"You should know what kind of person I am now.We've been together for over 10 years!"

 "I know what kind of person you are.That's why I'm here,saying that you should forgive him and let's go to Jeju then back to the states,our home,where we belong."

"Home?!?Where we belong?!?That's where you and him belong!Not me!I belong here!It's my home."

 "What about your family?"

"Family?"Taecyeon chuckled."Fany,you've got it all wrong.This is my family.Woo,Jun,Chan,and I are a family."

 "Oppa!We have to go to Jeju!"

"No!"

 "That's why you're here,living in the past,living with the past!"

"You're right.I'm here with the past.But you shouldn't be here with me,with the past.You should be in the states with the future,your future."

 "Oppa!Can't you just do this for me once?"

"I've done many things for other people.Now I want to do some things for myself."

 "You said if I was happy,you're happy!And now,I'm not happy!I want you to go and forgive and come back with us to the states."

"So now,you're on his side!?!"

 "I'm on neither side.I'm just doing what's right!"

"Stop talking about what's right!If he can't do what's right,don't even think I would!"Taecyeon then stormed to his room and slammed the door.Tiffany was crying as she ran out.WooJunChan just stood there,dumbfounded.


 "Tiffany,why did you want to meet me?"Siwon asked as he arrived at the beach where Tiffany had asked him to meet her.

"Did you watch the news?"She asked without looking at him.

 "Yeah.What's wrong?Don't tell me you know Yuri!?"

"Yuri?Kwon Yuri?The girl who was attacked?"Tiffany turn to look at Siwon.

 "Tiffany!Why are your eyes so red?Were you crying?Why?"Siwon asked as he saw her red swollen eyes.

"Anio!Do you know Kwon Yuri?"She asked.

 "She's Yoong and Taengoo's best friend.Mine too.Our families are more like friends then rivals.Why are you asking?"

"Anio.So is she alright now?"Of course she's alright.Khun oppa saved her.Tiffany thought.

 "Yeah.Yoong,Taengoo,and I are going back to Jeju tomorrow morning."

"What about the game?"

 "Right now,Yuri is more important than the game."

"Can I come too?"

 "Why?You can't stand me being gone?"Siwon joked.

"Well...yeah."I'm sorry, have to lie.I'm want to see Khun oppa.She thought.Bwoh?!?Did she just say that?!?I'm so happy!Siwon thought.

 "Okay...I have to go buy the tickets now."Siwon said,trying to hide how happy he was.

"Wait!"Suddenly Tiffany stop him.She gave him a peck on the cheeks before running off.Siwon stood there,dumbfounded.Did she just peck my cheeks!?!?Siwon thought as he blushed.He then realized that she already left.

 "Tiffany!Yah!Come back here!"Siwon exclaimed.


"Yul!"Taeyeon exclaimed as she and Siyoon entered Yuri's room at the hospital.

 "Shh!She's still sleeping!"Siwon whispered.

"Oops!"Taeyeon said.

 "Where did Tiffany go?"Siwon asked as he noticed she was not behind him.

"She probably went to the bathroom."Yoona said.

 "Oppa...Khun oppa..."Yuri muttered in her sleep.SiTaeYoon turned to look at Yuri as she slowly opened her eyes."Where am I?"She asked.

"The hospital."Taeyeon replied

 "Where's Khun oppa?"

"He's in one of the rooms in the ICU."Siwon said.Yuri then ran out the room immediately.SiTaeYoon followed behind.They stopped when they saw Yuri in front of the door window,crying.

 "Why are you crying?"Yoona asked.

"Khun oppa...he..."SiTaeYoon looked through the window and was shocked.

 "Tiffany..."Siwon muttered.

"What's she doing here?"Taeyeon asked.

 "Does she know him?"Yoona asked.

"Probably more than know him."Yuri said.Taeyoon was trying to sooth Yuri.

 "So you wanted to come because you wanted to meet him?Not because you're going to miss me?"Siwon muttered.He was still shocked.He looked through the window again and saw Khunfany hugging as Tiffany cried."You lied?What does the peck mean then?"


Chapter 23!!

I feel like my story is getting boring as my readers keep disappearing.

Not so much votes,comments,and subscribers.

Should I just stop writing this one?

~Toshio9