Chapter Twelve

White Carnation

  Siwon was heading to Mr.Im's(Yoona's dad & his uncle)hotel.The only reason for him to go there was to see if he could meet Tiffany again.Siwon has fallen in love with Tiffany.He had never believed in love at first sight but his mind changed completely.The PERFECT guy,Choi Siwon has fallen in love at first sight with a stranger,Tiffany.


 Siwon was at the hotel when he spotted Taecyeon and Tiffany.What is he doing with MY DREAM girl?!?!Siwon thought.He followed them all the way to the 24th story.Taecfany stood at the end of the hall where Tiffany's room was.Siwon who was hiding behind the wall,was listening and looking very closely."Goodnight Fany! Remember to dress pretty tomorrow.I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow morning and we can go on a date."He heard Taecyeon said.DATE?!?!TOMORROW?!? Siwon screamed in his head.He continued to eavesdrop on their conversation.

 "Bye oppa!"He heard Tiffany said as Taecyeon gave her a kiss on her forehead.Then they smiled at each other as Taecyeon walked to the elevator.WAAH!!HER EYESMILE IS DAEBAK!!WAIT!DATE?!?!TOMORROW!?!?!OPPA?!?!KISS?!?!WHAT'S THEIR RELATIONSHIP?!?!THEY BOTH SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME!!HE SMILED AT HER!!!THAT COLD MYSTERIOUS GUY SMILED!!!SHE ALSO SMILED BACK!!WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY DREAM GIRL?!?!?!Siwon was raging and very curious as he stomped back to the lobby.


 "CHINJIA?!?!?!"TaeYul exclaimed as soon as Siwon finished telling TaeYoonYul what happened.He wanted their advice on how he should court her.

"Yoona-ah,why are you so quiet?"Siwon asked.Everyone turned their attention to her.

 "What's wrong?"Taeyeon asked.

"Unnies,remember the day when I came late to practice and said I bumped into a guy?"Yoona said.TaeYul nodded."That guy was Ok Taecyeon."

 "Gwenchana?!?!What did he do?!?!"Siwon exploded.

"Calm down oppa.He didn't do anything.Remeber that one night at the seashore where we spotted a group of guys singing?Well that was him and his friends."TaeYul nodded remembering that night."Well..."

 "Well...what?"Yuri asked impatient.

"Well...I think I've fallen in love at first sight like Siwon oppa.I think I'm in love with...Ok Taecyeon."


Chapter twelve!

What's going to happen next??

Nichkhun will be appearing very very soon!

~Toshio9