Chapter Three

White Carnation

8 years later...

In Busan,South Korea

 "Annyeong,Taecyeon-sshi!" the short guy called out to Taecyeon as he stepped on the field.Taecyeon shot him a deadly glare but the smile never left the guy's face."Shush Wooyoung!" the coach yelled."Taceyeon, can you come here for a minute." Taecyeon made his way to the coach."Don't mind Wooyoung and keep your head in the game." Taecyeon nodded as he headed back to his position.


  Taecyeon was now a 25 years old man.Ever since he finished his studies 2 years ago, he has been playing in the Busan baseball team.He was the best of the best. Ever since Taecyeon joined the team, there has NOT been a single game that they lost. But he was just so cold to everyone.No body knew why but one thing they know for a fact is that they should never ever ever bother Taecyeon either in the game or outside the game. Everyone seem to be following this "rule" except for one particular guy...Jang Wooyoung.


 Jang Wooyoung is a 24 years old man who is an orphan. He's always energetic and joking around.He has been playing on the team since 18 years old. On Taecyeon's first day in Busan, Wooyoung tried to befriend with Taecyeon but Taecyeon didn't even look at him. He never left Taecyeon alone either, probably because they live in the same shabby apartment, on the same floor, next door to each other. Wooyoung never had a girlfriend before and is always blabbering on and on, once you start a conversation with him. He can be VERY annoying sometimes. But he have 2 best friends that never left his side even if they were not on the same level in life. One of his best friends, Lee Junho,who is also the same age as him, is in a dance club, which he is the leader. The other,Hwang Chansung, is the same age as Wooyoung and Junho. He is the shikskin in their group of friends. Chansung is currently in his last year of college.Wooyoung is the oldest while Chansung is the maknae which makes Junho in the middle. Even though Chansung is the maknae, lots of people mistakes Wooyoung as the maknae. They had been friends since high school.


 They won the game again." Everybody, since today we won big time, I'm going to treat everyone dinner!" the coach yelled as they cheered."Taecyeon, coming with us?? You never come even on these kinds of occasions so you should come with us this time." the coach told Taecyeon.He just shooked his head and walked away."Uhh...Mainhe. I have to leave too!" Wooyoung said before he started running after Taecyeon.

When he finally catched up with Taecyeon,which is not far away from the team, he asked,"Why are you not coming to celebrate with us??" Taecyeon stopped and turned to face Wooyoung."Why are you not joining them too??" Taecyeon asked coldly.

"Because, I'm thought you might need my company."

 "I don't need your company so go back where you belong."

"Why are you always so cold??"

 "None of your business."

"I'm just trying to be friends."

 "I didn't ask for any friends."

"What about your parents??Don't they get worried about you being like this??"

Upon hearing the word,parents,Taecyeon could not hold his anger anymore so he yelled,"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT MY LIFE!!DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD PRIVACY?!?!I LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I LIKE IT,YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU LIKE IT!!I DON'T NEED NOBODY IN MY LIFE BUT ME!! SO STOP MESSING WITH ME AND MY LIFE!!" Wooyoung was startled since that was the first time Taecyeon ever yelled or spoke that much.All the team members and the coach turned towards Taecyeon and Wooyoung, shocked.Wooyoung literally froze in place. Taecyeon with no emotions or expressions walked away down the road to his shabby little apartment.


Here's the 3rd chapter. Sorry if it's short. One more thing, they are now speaking Korean unless I give a notice.

~Toshio9