Chapter Thirteen

White Carnation

  "Seems like,Siwon oppa and Yoona will be forgetting us now,since they've fallen in love and are probably going to get married."Taeyeon told Yuri as they both drove home.They were riding in Taeyeon's car, as they both lived together.They had ask Yoona to move in with them, but she wanted to stay with her family."When will I fall in love like oppa and Yoona?"Taeyeon asked.

"Unnie!We're still young.You'll meet the right one someday.Be patient."Yuri said.

 "Don't you want to fall in love too?"Yuri just shrugged."You still haven't forgotten him,right?"Yuri just looked out the window,trying to ignore what Taeyeon was saying.Suddenly,Taeyeon stopped the car."Yuri-ah,you have to move on.You can't put yourself in the past anymore.It's been 8 years since he left you.Can't you just move on?I don't want to see you like this!I don't want to see you cry his name every night!I know that you're hurt but you have to forget the past and move on with your life!"Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Unnie...I don't think anyone will ever replace him in my heart.No matter how hard I try,I still can't forget him...us..."Yuri cried.Taeyeon just sighed as she hugged Yuri.


  Taecyeon and Tiffany were talking and laughing not caring what anyone think as they walked along the seashore."Oppa,did you know that Jihyen unnie..."Tiffany started.

"Jihyen noona?!?!What happened?!?"Taecyeon cut her off.

 "Calm down.Unnie had twins!They're both boys with the names Lee Soohyun and Lee Joon Hyuk, they just turned 4 last month.You're a uncle and I'm an aunt!"Tiffany excalimed.

"Chinjia?!?!I'm a uncle?!?!Waah!I really want to see noona and my nephews!I feel sorry for Soohyun and Joon Hyuk since they don't get to see their only uncle on their mom's side."

 "Unnie is on a trip in Hawaii right now with the kids.Should I tell her that I found you after 8 years of searching and you're in Jeju all along."

"I don't live here.I live in Busan.I'm only here for the game.I'm going back to Jeju in 2 days.When are you going back to the states?"

 "I'm thinking about staying in Korea for awhile since appa have many meetings so I'll just stay here with him.Unless..."Tiffany said in a mischievous way as she looked at Taecyeon.

"Wow!Wow!Don't go too far, Fany."

 "Oppa, can I go with you to Busan?Please??Please??"Tiffany begged.

"Arasso."

 "Yay!Oppa is the best!I love you!"Tiffany said as she hugged Taecyeon.


  "Yah!Isn't that Taecyeon hyung?Why is he hugging her?"Wooyoung asked the other 2 guys as he spotted Taecfany.

"Isn't she the one, who was crying that day that hyung went to the hospital?Is she a fan?"Chansung asked.

 "But,hyung never smiles to anyone except us.Sometimes he doesn't even smile at us.And he doesn't care that much about fans."Junho said.

"You're right!They're even holding hands!Does hyung have a girlfriend that he didn't tell us about yet?"Wooyoung and Chansung both said.

 "Let's ask him when he comes back later."Junho said as they walked back to the hotel still curious as ever.


 "We've finally arrive in Jeju!" the 3 tourists exclaimed as they stepped out of the airport.

"Hyung!Where's the hotel we'll be staying at?"one of them asked.

 "It's one of the best places here!Kaja!"the other one replied.

"It feels so nice to be here!Look at the sea!Let's get going! I want to the touch the sea water!"another one exclaimed as they got into a taxi and started heading towards their hotel.


Chapter thirteen!

The bold words are in english.As in they are speaking english!

Many mysteries to solve!

~Toshio9