Chapter Sixteen

White Carnation

  "Is Choi Siwon here?"Tiffany asked the coach when she arrived at the Jeju team's practice game.

"Ne.Who are you?"the coach asked.

 "Just tell him that the red hair girl is here."Tiffany said as the coach went to find Siwon.

"Siwon-ah!Someone is looking for you!"the coach yelled.

 "Who?"Siwon replied.

"She won't tell me her name.She said you'll know if I say the red hair girl."

 "Where is she now?"Siwon asked as he remembered Tiffany.

"At the entrance."Siwon then took off.Soon he spotted Tiffany sitting on the bench by the entrance."Are you looking for me?"Siwon asked as he was very excited.

 "You're Choi Siwon right?"Tiffany asked.Siwon nodded."Your cousin is Im Yoona right?"Siwon nodded once again."You really know Im Yoona?!?"Siwon nodded."Yes!Oppa, mainhe.But you'll thank me later."Tiffany muttered.

"Bwoh?"Siwon asked.

 "Nothing!"

"Why are you looking for me?"

 "I don't think it's a good time now.There's a lot of people around.Why don't you meet me at the cafe by the hotel where you bumped into me at 7."

"Okay..."

 "See you later Siwon-sshi!"Tiffany started walking away when Siwon stopped her.

"You haven't tell me your name yet."

 "Oh!I'm Tiffany Hwang."Tiffany then walked away leaving Siwon alone.What a beautiful name just like her.Tiffany Hwang.Siwon thought.


  "Why isn't she here yet?"Siwon said to himself.Obviously he was too excited and came 1 hour early.Then he saw Tiffany."Tiffany-sshi!"He called as Tiffany made her way to the table."Would you like to order first?"Tiffany shook her head.

"What I want to tell you is...Do you know that Yoona-sshi like Ok Taecyeon?"Tiffany asked.Siwon nodded."Have you ever thought about helping her out?"Siwon shook his head."Do you want her to be with him?"Siwon nodded."Is that all you can do?!?Say something not just shaking your head or nodding her your head!"Siwon just scratched his head.Tiffany sighed."Okay, do you want to help hook her up with him?"

 "What do you mean?"Siwon asked.

"Do you want to get Yoona-sshi and Taecyeon together?"

 "Of course I do.I want to see her happy.Yoona had never fell in love before."

"Then we have to work together."

 "We?"

"Ok Taecyeon is my oppa.I've never seen him so happy when talking to someone.Even with me, he's still kind of...Anyway,I can tell that oppa likes Yoona-sshi."

 "How are you sure?"

"Today he met Yoona-sshi.I saw.He looked so happy.I asked him about it.He says that he felt comfortable talking with Yoona-sshi and he felt like he wanted to tell her everything.He's not usually like this.He would close himself out from other people but he was speaking to Yoona-sshi like they've known each other for years.You have to help me hook them up.I want to see my oppa happy again and you want your cousin to be happy too.Am I right?"

 "Okay I'll help you but I have a condition."

"What is it?"

 "Let's make a deal.I help you hook up Yoona and Ok Taecyeon in the meantime, you have to be my girlfriend."

"Bwoh!?!"

 "If you don't want to then fine."

"For oppa.For oppa..."Tiffany muttered."Fine!"

 "So what's your plan?"Tiffany then told him her plan.


 "Taeyeon unnie!"Taeyeon heard someone called her name.Taeyeon was at a cafe.She turned around and spotted her junior.

"Sooyoung!How have you been?"Taeyeon asked as she hugged Sooyoung.Taeyeon met Sooyoung while studying at Dongguk University in Seoul.

 "Fine."Sooyoung replied.

"What are you doing here?"Taeyeon asked.

 "My boyfriend's friends has a game here.So I came with him to cheer them on.Excpet I came days after they got here."

"A game?"

 "Ne.His friends are in the Busan baseball team.Look here he comes.Chansung!Over here!"Sooyoung shouted.

"Yah!This is a public place.Keep your voice down."Chansung said as he sat next to Sooyoung.

 "Aren't you that guy?"Taeyeon asked pointing at Chansung."You...You-you were the one with your friends singing that one night by the seashore right?"

"Ne.You-you and your friends were the ones complimenting us right?"Chansung asked.Taeyeon nodded.

 "Seems like you guys already met."

"Yeah we met, but we don't know each other's name."Chansung said.

 "Unnie,this is Hwang Chansung,my boyfriend.Chansung,this is Kim Taeyeon,my sunbae at the university."

"Oh..."

 "How did you guys met?You guys go to the same university?"

"Anio.Chansung lives in Busan.I met him when I went to watch the baseball team so I could write my report.And he was there, cheering his friend on.We've been dating for 2 years now."

 "Oh.."

"Unnie,when are you going to fins a man?You've been living alone for too many years."

 "The time will come.I'm not in a rush to fall in love."

"Would you like me to hook you up with a guy?"Taeyeon just sighed."Please!Please!I promise this time will be the last time I put you on a blind date!"

 "Fine!But this is going to be the last time alright?"Sooyoung nodded.

"How about my friend?"Chansung suggested.

 "Doesn't Junho oppa have a girlfriend already?"

"Not Junho hyung.The baseball player."

 "Aren't there 2 baseball players?"

"Yeah.But we kind of found out that he has a girl.We saw them holding hands along the seashore.So there's only one guy left."

 "Are you sure he's a good guy?"

"100%.I've been friends with him since high school.He has never had a girlfriend before.Clean,gentleman,but silly and immature."

 "Perfect match for Taeyeon unnie!She's clean and everything but very silly and immature."

"Okay so it's set!Give me your phone number.And I'll tell you the place and time."Taeyeon gave Chansung her number."Gomawo noona.Noona right?"

 "Chansung is a day younger than me."

"Yep.Noona.This better be the last time shikskin!"Taeyeon exclaimed as she left the cafe.


Chapter 16!

Seems like Sifany are the matchmaker for Taecyoon!

While Chansoo is the matchmaker for Taeyeon!

~Toshio9