Chapter Two

White Carnation

    Taecyeon woke up,finding him alone in the house again.He had finished his breakfast and was now writing something on a piece of paper.After he was done, he fold it into a paper airplane.Taecyeon then grabbed his bag,the airplane, and head out of the house.

  Mr.Hwang opened the door,revealing a very tired Taecyeon."Ah, come in Taec.I'll go get Fany." He said.

"No need,ahjusshi.I just came to drop this off." Taecyeon then handed him the paper airplane."Please make sure she received it.Time is running out!Gotta go! Goodbye ahjusshi!" Taecyeon then started running towards the city bus stop."That's weird." Mr.Hwang said then went up to Tiffany's room and put the airplane on her desk."Fany!I left something in your room." Mr.Hwang yelled towards the bathroom.

"Okay Daddy!" Tiffany replied.As soon as Mr.Hwang left her room, she came out of the bathroom.Tiffany noticed the airplane on her desk."Why did Daddy give me a paper airplane?" She asked herslef."Oh well. I'll just leave it here for now." She placed the airplane back on the desk and got dressed to meet her friend(s) at the their usual cafe.


    The cafe was was their usual meet up place. Tiffany,Taecyeon,the baseball team, and some of Tiffany's girlfriends hang out there all the time.They go the cafe like almost everyday. All the employees,new and old,know their names.

" The usual,Tiffany?" The waitress called Sandy asked as soon as she saw Tiffany entered the cafe.Tiffany nodded." Sandy, have you seen Taecyeon?" She asked.

"He just left like 5 minutes ago."

 "Did he say anything to you?" The waitress shook her head." But he said something really weird.Something he never had said before:Goodbye forever."

 "He said that?!?!"

"Yeah. He was also carrying his big grey bag.Didn't you see him?"

 "We were going to meet up here,at 10."

"Well, I think you should try to catch up with him.That kid is unpredictable." Tiffany grabbed her drink and ran out of the cafe to find Taecyeon.


   After Taecyeon left the cafe,he headed towards the airport.

 He was now on the plane,seated by the window in the low class seats since he didn't want to waste all of the money. "Please stay seated, the plane will take off in 5...4...3...2...1..." The pilot said on loud speaker. As the plane lifted off the ground,Taecyeon looked out the window and whispered,"Goodbye Boston,goodbye noona, goodbye Fany..."


    Tiffany arrived at her house." Daddy,did Taecyeon oppa come here yet?"

"He came and left before you even got out of the house." Mr.Hwang said.

 "Did he say anything to you?"

"He said to give you the paper airplane.I told him to wait for you but he said that time is running out so he left." Hearing the word airplane, Tiffany ran up to her room and grabbed the airplane and sat on her bed. She unfold the paper and in Taecyeon's sloppy handwriting read: When you receive this, I'll probably be gone already.I'm sorry.I'm sorry, I couldn't say goodbye to you face-to-face.I can't stand living in that house anymore.Please tell Jihyen noona, I said goodbye. One more thing,please don't try to find me.I'm sorry. Goodbye Fany.If we don't get to see each other in the future then I hope we can be best friends again or even real siblings in the next life.I love you, Fany.

Tiffany couldn't believe what she just read.SHe started crying but she remember something and grabbed her phone.She dialed Jihyen's number."Unnie!Help me! I don't know what to do!"Tiffany cried.

 "Calm down,Fany.What happened? Are you okay? Where's your dad?" Jihyen asked Tiffany.

"It's not me...it's...it's Taecyeon oppa!" Tiffany stuttered.

 "Taecyeon?!?!What happened, Fany??!?!What happened?!?!" Jihyen literally yelled on the other line.
 
"I don't know...we were supposed to meet at the usual cafe at 10 but he didn't come...and..a-and...he..."
  
 "He what?!?"
 
"He...h-he wrote a note on a paper airplane and give it to my dad..."
 
 "What did the note say?!?"
 
"He said that he's sorry and that when I read the note,he's going to be gone..."
 
 "What else did he say??"
 
"He said don't try to find him and to tell you he said goodbye and if we don't get to meet in the future then he hope we can be best friends or even siblings in...the n-next l-life...unnie, help me! I don't know what to do!"
 
 "I'll be right there! Don't do anything! Stay calm in your room 'till I get there!"

  "Fany!I'm here!" Jihyen exclaimed as she entered Tiffany's room.

"Unnie!What do we do?!?"

 "Give me the note." Tiffany handed her the note."Let's try to look for him."

Jihyen and Tiffany look around the neighborhood, asking if anyone saw Taecyeon for 2 hours.When they got to the Ok's house,Mr.Ok came out of the house and started yelling at Jihyen."Look what your brother did?!?! He took all my money in the safe and ran away!!"

"APPA! Taecyeon ran away and you're worrying about your money!?!?! I should've taken Taecyeon with me! If I did, this wouldn't have happened! I HATE YOU!!" Jihyen snapped back at her dad then she and Tiffany started searching again. Little did they know that someone was watching the whole scene from afar,regretting what he did to Taecyeon.


Here's chapter two! Sorry for the long wait! Hope it's good enough so far!

~Toshio9