Finale

White Carnation

Sifany came back inside,holding hands."Tiff!Is everything cleared up now?"Nichkhun asked as he approached the couple.WooJunChan also ran to them.

"Tiffany,it's done,right?!"Wooyoung exclaimed.Tiffany nodded.Wooyoung gave Tiffany a big hug."I'm so HAPPY!"

 "Noona!Go for it!"JunChan yelled as they also hugged Tiffany.

"Yah!Get your hands off!"Siwon exclaimed,teasingly as he tried to push them off Tiffany.

 "What happened,oppa?"Yuri asked.The whole gang was staring at them,confused.

"Care to explain?"Jessica asked.Sifany,Khunwoo,and Junchan glanced at each other for a quick second.

 "Urmm...Tiffany and I are back together."Siwon finally spoke.

"Chinjia?!?"They all exclaimed.Tiffany nodded."When's the date?"

 "Uhh...Next week."Tiffany said.All the girls ran to hug her except Taeyeon and Yoona."Did I miss something?"

"Nothing.You missed nothing."Wooyoung spoke.Not wanting Tiffany to know what happened earlier."Tiffany,we have to go now."Wooyoung pointed to the clock.

 "Right!Bye guys!"Tiffany waved as she and WooJunChan left.

"I don't get what's wrong with Wooyoung!"Taeyeon exclaimed as they left."Siwon oppa and Tiffany are back together,so why is he still with Tiffany?!"Siwon and Nichkhun glanced at each other and smiled.

 "Taengoo,Wooyoung's right."Siwon said.All eyes were on him now."Tiffany's been stressing over the wedding and me."

"But she could've just come to us."

 "Who do you think you would rather go to? Your friends? Or your oppa?"

"My oppa."

 "See?With Wooyoung,Junho,and Chansung knowing Taecyeon best.With them keeping their promise,do you think she would come to you guys?You guys don't even anything about Tiffany.You don't even know what she likes and dislikes.Do you think she would come to you guys who don't know anything about her? Don't you think she would rather go to WooJunChan,who know what she likes and doesn't like from Taecyeon?"

"Sica knows.Khun oppa knows."

 "Taeyeon,Sica is her best friend and so is Khun.But that day,Khun was also arguing with her.Sica even thinks that what Tiffany said was abit too much.Do you think she would go to them?WooJunChan promised Taecyeon to take care of her,so they did.What's wrong with that?Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are not even complaining about their boyfriend.So why are you?"

"Oppa,you-"

 "Stop,Taeyeon.I think you too,are alittle too much."Siwon went up to his room.


The wedding day came in a flash.Tiffany was in her waiting room. "Tiff,relax.Everything's going to be alright."Jessica said.Tiffany kept fiddling with her phone.

 "Sica unnie.Can you get Khun oppa in here?Tell him to come immediately. Hurry!"Tiffany said as Jessica quickly went to find Nichkhun.Tiffany clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. Oppa,you have to do this perfectly.This have to be done.She prayed.Tiffany opened her eyes again.She took a deep breath and started walking back and forth in the room.Suddenly the door opened.It was Nichkhun."Oppa!Is he here yet?!"Tiffany exclaimed.

"I haven't seen him yet."Nichkhun replied.

 "What if he's late?!What if he's not coming?!"

"Calm down.You're worrying too much.Relax.He will be here.He promised already.You know he never breaks his promises."Tiffany took a deep breath.They waited and waited for 30 minutes.

 "Khun oppa,the wedding is going to start any minute now.Why isn't he here yet?"Tiffany asked.

"Clam down.I'll call him."Nichkhun pulled put his phone."He's not picking up."Suddenly her waiting room door opened.It was her dad.

 "Tiffany,come on.It's time."Mr.Hwang said.Tiffany glanced at Nichkhun.He nodded.

"Okay,daddy."Tiffany cling onto her dad's arm and walked out.Nichkhun followed.The wedding was starting.Siwon was stunned to see Tiffany in the wedding dress.The said their vows and out on their rings.Nichkhun suddenly step on stage.Everyone was confused.Nichkhun looked at Sifany and winked."Now we have a special guest with a special stage to congratulate this new couple."Nichkhun said as a piano melody started playing.Nichkhun left the stage and suddenly the covered dropped down,revealing Taecyeon playing the piano.He was singing to 'Nothing Better' by Jung Yup.His beautiful voice and the melody filled the room.Tiffany's eyes started getting teary.Yoona,who was with the audience was shocked.Everyone was.Finally the song came to an end.Taecyeon stood up and grabbed the microphone.

 "Fany,I wish you a happy marriage.Live your life happily and have lots of grandchildren.Siwon hyung,please take care of her for me.I trust you to never make her cry.Congratulation."Taecyeon said as he spread his arms and Tiffany ran into his embrace.

"Oppa...thank you."She whispered.Taecyeon pulled away and kissed her forehead before leaving the stage.Woojunchan ran to him.

 "Hyung,you were amazing."They complimented him.

"Thanks."Taecyeon replied.Nichkhun then came up to him."Hyung."

 "Taec,you were awesome."He said.

"Not as better as you though."Taecyeon then looked at the clock."I have to go now."

 "What about the after party?"Wooyoung asked.

"I'm sorry,guys.I really have to go.I can't be late.I'll see you...tomorrow.    Bye!"Taecyeon waved and left.

 "He's hiding something again."Junho said.

"He'll be back.I know he will."Nichkhun said.They then went outside to where everybody else were by now.Tiffany was getting ready to throw the flowers.She kept looking to find Taecyeon.

 "Tiffany,it's time."Siwon said.Tiffany nodded.

"1,2...3!"She yelled as she threw the flowers.Tiffany turned around to see that Taeyeon had caught it.

 "Taeyeon unnie!You caught it!"The girls exclaimed.Taeyeon didn't know what to do,so she just stood there.

"Woo,go!Ask her!"Nichkhun literally yelled at Wooyoung.He took a deep breath and stepped towards Taeyeon.Wooyoung kneeled in front of her as their friends were going 'ooh' and 'aah'.

 "Would you marry me,Kim Taeyeon?"He asked as he opened the ring box.Taeyeon blushed.

"But-"She started.

 "Tiffany and I are nothing.We found Taecyeon hyung and had been spying on him.That's why I'm always with her."

"Yes.I'll marry you."Taeyeon finally agree.

 "Yay!!"The crowd cheered as Wooyoung put the ring on her.Tiffany kept looking around for Taecyeon.Nichkhun walked towards her."Looking for Taec?"He asked.

"Where is he?"Tiffany asked.

 "He said he has to go somewhere."Tiffany sighed."Oh!Did you see Suzy and Myungsoo?"Taecyeon had told Nichkhun about everything just like what he told Woofany and Junchan.As for Siwon,Taecyeon didn't tell him about the situation between Suzy and him.

"Yeah.I saw them.Don't you think,they were a cute couple?"Nichkhun nodded."But where are they?"

 "Myungsoo had a check up so they left early.But they said they'll be here tonight for the party."Tiffany nodded.


It was the after party.Everyone has to be dressed in pink/white.It was Tiffany's idea.

 

     

     

     

Tiffany was waiting for Taecyeon to arrive.Two hours has passed since the party started.Sifany were sitting at the table where they shared with the gang when Myungzy came up."Tiffany unnie,congratulation."Suzy said as she handed Tiffany their wedding gift.The whole gang was watching them.Isn't she the girl with Taecyeon oppa?Yoona thought.

 "Thanks."Tiffany replied as they hugged.

"Suzy!"Nichkhun exclaimed as he saw who Tiffany was hugging.He immediately got up and ran to hug her.

 "Khun oppa!"She giggled.They finally pull out of the hug."How have you been doing?"

"Great!What about you?I haven't seen you since...high school?"

 "I'm fine too.Hey Wooyoung oppa,Junho oppa,and Chansung oppa."Suzy waved at Woojunchan.They waved back."Khun oppa,where's Taec oppa?"She whispered.He shrugged."Ah!I almost forgot.Seohyun-ah,come here."Suzy pulled Seohyun out from behind Myungsoo's back."This is uncle Khun,I told you about him."

"Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Seohyunnie."She bowed.

 "She's so cute!Annyeong!"Nichkhun said as he pinched her cheek.

"Hyunnie!"Tiffany exclaimed as she hugged Seohyun.

 "Auntie Fany!I miss you."Seohyun said.

"Me too."

 "Seohyun-ah,this is Auntie Fany's husband."Suzy said as she pointed to Siwon.Seohyun walked up to Siwon.

"Ahjusshi,if you hurt Auntie Fany,I'm going to tell Taec appa to come and hurt you."Siwon chuckled as the rest laughed.

 "I promise I won't."Siwon said.

"Oppa,why are you so quite?"Suzy asked as she nudged Myungsoo.

 "Myungsoo,I almost didn't notice you."Tiffany teased.

"Congratulation noona.Have alot of kids,so Seohyunnie won't be lonely."Myungsoo said as Tiffany blushed.

 "Thanks."Siwon nudged Tiffany."What is it?"

"Who's that?"Siwon whispered.

 "I almost forgot.Guys,listen up.This is Bae Suzy,one of my friend and Kim Myungsoo,her husband."Tiffany said to the gang.Yoona was shock and confused.

"Oppa,she was the girl I saw with Taecyeon oppa."Yoona whispered to Siwon.

 "Bwoh?!She's married.Tiffany said so."

"Yonghwa oppa!"Seohyun exclaimed as she spotted Yonghwa.She quickly ran to him."You know them too?Oh right.You're cousins with Auntie Fany's friend."

 "Seohyun,I didn't know that your umma knows Tiffany too."Yonghwa said.

"Seohyunnie!"Seohyun exclaimed as she spotted little Seohyun with Yonghwa.

 "Seohyun unnie!"They quickly hugged.

"Where's your appa and umma?"She asked.Seohyun pointed to Myungzy."That's not your appa.He's different from the one last time."

 "That's be-"Seohyun started but stopped."Taec appa!!"She screamed as she ran towards Taecyeon.

"My Hyunnie!"Taecyeon exclaimed as he carried her back."How you been doing?"

 "Taec appa never visits me anymore."Seohyun pouted.

"Mainhe.I promise I'll take you out.Arasso?"Seohyun nodded.

 "Oppa,you're here!"Suzy exclaimed as she hugged Taecyeon.

"I'm here.Hey Myung!"

 "Hyung,we thought you were not coming."Myungsoo said.

"Why wouldn't I?"Taecyeon put Seohyun down."Fany,congratulation once again."He gave Tiffany a hug.

 "You finally made it."She said.Taecyeon chuckled.

"Khun hyung!"Taecyeon and Nichkhun fist bumps.

 "WooJunChan,I told you he would come back."Nichkhun said.WooJunChan also hugged Taecyeon.

"Ah,there's Seohyunnie's life savior."Taecyeon said as he spotted Yongseo."It's nice to meet you again."

 "Ne."The couple replied.The DJ,Jo Kwon, suddenly started putting some music on.

"Dance time!"Junhyo yelled as they head towards the dance floor.

 "Seohyun-ah-,want to dance with me?"Taecyeon asked little Seohyun.She nodded as she and Taecyeon made their way to the dance floor.Soon it was fulled.DJ Jo Kwon finally stopped the music.Everyone was back to their own places again.

"It's getting late.I have to go now."Taecyeon said.

 "Why so quick,oppa?"Tiffany asked.

"Suzy,Myung,I'll take Seohyun back.She wants to stay at my place anyway."

 "Alright."Suzy replied.Seohyun and Taecyeon then left.Once they were outside,Taecyeon wink at Seohyun.She gave him a thumps up.

"Are you ready for show time?"He asked.

 "As ready as you are."

"We gotta do our best,alright?"Seohyun nodded.Taecyeon and Seohyun then went to the back door of the building.

 "Hwaiting!"They said in unison.Taecyeon took a deep breath and they entered to the backstage.They met Jo Kwon.

"Hyung,everything's ready."Jo Kwon said.

 "Thanks,Kwonnie."Taecyeon said.

"Friends are supposed to help friends right?"Taecyeon nodded.He had met Jo Kwon in Japan and they became friends.Taecyeon nodded at Seohyun and they slowly walked onto the stage.


As soon as Taecseo left,the lights went dark."What happened?!"Everybody paniced.Suddenly a spotlight was on stage."What's going on?!"

 "Everybody don't panic.Calm down.Today,we have a special stage."Jo Kwon said as he was backstage.Then they noticed 3 people dressed in green cats costume up on stage.People were whispering.

"What's going on?"Nichkhun asked.They all shrugged.They then stared back up at the 3 cats,who gave thumps up to Jo Kwon.Music started playing."This song?"Suzy asked,alittle bit too loud.

"What's wrong with this song?"Myungsoo asked.

 "I don't think I've ever heard of this song before."Everyone said.

"Myungsoo oppa,I think I know what's going on."Suzy whispered to Myungsoo.

 "What?"He asked.Suzy quickly whispered what she thought to Myungsoo and he grinned."YOU CAN DO IT!! Myungsoo started cheering.

"Do you know what's going on?!"Wooyoung asked.Myungsoo shook his head.It was an obvious lie.Then the green cats started dancing.After about 30 seconds,the other 2 cats pulled off the giant cat in the middle's costume off.Revealing Taecyeon!

 "OK TAECYEON?!?!"Everyone exclaimed except for Myungzy.

"Woohoo!!GO oppa!!"Suzy cheered.

 "GO HYUNG!!"Myungsoo yelled.Taecyeon smiled at them before starting to dance.He then started to sing a song that nobody had ever heard of.Well,except for Suzy.She started to sing along.

"It's so CUTE!"Tiffany squealed.It was getting near the ending.

 "I LOVE U!"Taecyeon sing as he pointed at Yoona."U LOVE ME!"

"Ohmigosh!Yoona!"Tiffany exclaimed.

 "YOONA!YOONA!"They started chanting.

"I LOVE U!U LOVE ME!!"Taecyeon sing.It was the end of the song.

 "OPPA,YOU WERE SO COOL!!!!"Tiffany and Suzy squealed.Then a small green cat came back on stage and handed Taecyeon a red rose.The cat took off her head.

"I told you it was Seohyun!"Suzy exclaimed.Myungsoo smiled.

 "Seohyun and I have been practicing since we were in Japan.I wrote and composed this song myself.The costumes are also from my cat drawings.Everything you saw today was all by Seohyun and I. We got help setting the stage from my friend Jo Kwon also known as the 3rd cat or DJ Jo Kwon.I dedicated this song to Im Yoona,the girl I only love."Taecyeon then step down the stage and walked towards Yoona."I liked you when I first started talking to you at the seashore in Jeju. But I didn't want to admit it,thinking I still love Suzy."Yoona was frozen.She never expected him to say this."Even when I told you not to wait for me,you still did.Even when I told you,told the whole nation,I felt nothing towards you,you still loved me.I'm really thankful for that."Everyone was staring at Yoona in envy."Now,I want you to stop waiting for me.Please stop waiting for me,"Taecyeon stopped.Yoona was confused and nervous that he might reject her again."because I'm already here.Would you like to start anew?"

"YES!YES!YES!"They chanted.Yoona who was blushing like mad,slowly nodded her head.Taecyeon then handed her the red rose,looking at it up close,Yoona finally noticed that a gold ring was hang on the rose.

 "What is this?"She asked.

"The gold ring from my mom.She was my everything.Now,you're my everything."Taecyeon then took the ring off and put it on Yoona's finger.


They were all now at Siwon's house."I have something to announce."Nichkhun suddenly said.They all turned their attention to him."Taec and I are..."Nichkhun started.

"Stepbrothers."Taecyeon finished his sentence.

 "Bwoh?!Chinjia?!"They nodded.

"How come I never knew this?"Yuri asked.

 "Taec hated me being his brother,so we never tell anybody.But now we're fine."

"Who else knew?"Taeyeon asked.Jaysica,Junsu,Myungzy,Tiffany,and WooJunChan raised their hands.

 "Mainhe.Khun hyung and my relationship was never good at that time.That was also one of the reasons,why I turned cold."Taecyeon said.

"Gwenchana."Yoona said.

 "I have something to announce."Junho suddenly spoke."Hyoyeon and I are...getting married."

"Chinjia?!I'm happy for you guys!"Yuri exclaimed as she hugged Hyoyeon.

 "Woohoo!When's the date?"Wooyoung asked.

"We were thinking about next month.After Sifany return from their honeymoon."Hyoyeon said.

 "Since I proposed today,Taengoo,how about we have a double wedding with Junhyo?"Wooyoung said.

"Fine with me."Junho said.

 "Alright."Taehyo said.

"Make that triple."Chansung said.

 "Bwoh?!"They all exclaimed."When did you proposed?"Chansung showed them Sooyoung's hand.There was a ring on her hand.

"When did you?"Junho asked.Chansung just smiled.

 "WooJunChan the 3 stooges are finally getting marry."Taecyeon joked.They all laughed.

"Wait!It's going to be 4 weddings."Jay said.

 "What are you talking about?"Nichkhun asked.

"Everyone knows that Sica and I are already engaged.We have been trying to find the perfect date for quite sometime.I think it would be good if we just get marry on the same day."

 "I'm fine with it."Jessica said.

"Alright.Anybody have any more announcement?"Siwon asked.

 "Khun?"Junsu asked.

"Uhh...I propsed."

 "Why are you guys so secretive?"

"Ysterday.Didn't you guys noticed the ring on Yuri's finger?"

 "Oopies."

"Yonghwa?Seohyun?"Taeyeon asked.

 "Uhh...We're not ready yet."Yongseo replied.

"Next month,there will be a HUGE wedding!"Junsu exclaimed.They all laughed and joked around.

 "I love you."Taecyeon whispered to Yoona as the rest were chatting.

"I love you too."She whispered back.


 Here's Taecyeon's stage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2WhdNja1Mc

He's SOOO CUTE!!!

That's it!

They're all living happily ever after.

Stay TUNE for 'Love Therapy'!!

~Toshio9