Chapter Twenty Two

White Carnation

 "You ready?"Taecyeon asked as he arrived at Yoona's hotel room.Yoona nodded."Here,let me help you with that."Taecyeon then took Yoona's stuff to his car.

"Oppa,how long are we going to be gone?"Yoona asked as he started driving.

 "1 night,2 days."He replied.(LOVE THAT SHOW!!<3)

"Let me tell Siwon oppa and Taeyeon unnie first."

 "Taeyeon unnie?"I think I heard that name before.Taecyeon thought.

"Ne.Taeyeon unnie is one of my best friend."

 "Her name's Kim Taeyeon,right?"

"How did you know?"

 "Such a small world."

"What do you mean?"

 "Kim Taeyeon,she's been going to blind dates,right?"Yoona nodded."Well,the guy is Jang Wooyoung,another player on the team,and one of my best friends."

"It is a small world."Yoona giggled.

 "Taeyeon-sshi's younger sister is Kim Hyoyeon,right?"

"Again,how did you know?"

 "You do know she has a boyfriend right?"

"Ne.Hyoyeon unnie's been dating her boyfriend for 3 years now."

 "Do you know him?Have you ever met him before?"

"I know his name is Lee Junho but I've never met him before.She says they go to the same university and are in the same dance club.She lives in Busan,where he lives."

 "And guess what?Lee Junho is also one of my best friends."

"Wow!It really is a small world."

 "I know right.Maybe it's fate."Did he just say that?!?Fate?!?Yoona thought.

"Maybe."


 Knock!Knock!Wooyoung opened the door."Annyeonghasaeyo.May I know who you're looking for?"Wooyoung said as he saw a couple at the door.

"Is this the place where Ok Taecyeon lives with his friends?"She asked.TaecWooJunChan had moved in together ever since they came back from Jeju.

 "Ne."Wooyoung replied.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang.Taecyeon oppa's little sister.You must be Wooyoung."Tiffany said.

 "Tiffany-sshi!How did you know I'm Wooyoung?"

"Easy.Oppa says the one with mandu cheeks is Wooyoung."

 "That hyung!"Tiffany laughed.

"This is Choi Siwon.You probably already know him.He's my boyfriend."

 "Annyeonghasaeyo Wooyoung-sshi."Siwon greeted.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."Wooyoung then realized that they were still outside the door."Please come in."Sifany followed Wooyoung inside.

 "Is Taecyeon oppa home?"Tiffany asked.

"I don't think so.When I got back,he was already gone."

 "Where could he go?"Siwon asked.

"I think last night,he mention something about a date."

 "Date?!?"Sifany exclaimed.Yoona and Taecyeon?They thought.

"I don't know when he's going to be back,but I saw him packing yesterday."

 "Packing?!?"

"Let me call him."Wooyoung then dialed Taecyeon's number."Hyung,where are you?"

 "I'm in Busan."Taecyeon said.

"Seriously hyung!"

 "I'm in my car,on the way to Seokbulsa Temple."

"Why are you going there?"

 "I'm on a date."

"You're taking your date on a hiking trip?!?"

 "What's wrong?She wanted to go hiking."

"Alright.When will you be back?"

 "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Your sister is here to see you."

 "Jihyen noona?!??"

"Tiffany!Anyway who's that?"

 "Never mind.Let me talk to her."Wooyoung handed the phone to Tiffany."Fany,why didn't you call me first?"

"I was in a hurry.And wanted to surprise you."Tiffany pouted."Oppa,who are you going with?"

 "Urmm...Yoona."

"Bwoh?!?Yoona?!?"Tiffany exclaimed and it caught Siwon's attention.

 "Uh-huh."

"Oppa,are you sure there's nothing going between you two?"

 "There's nothing!"

"Arasso.Have fun!"Tiffany handed the phone back to Wooyoung.

 "Hyung,have fun and be safe."Wooyoung said.

"You too.Don't you have a date with Taeyeon-sshi tonight?"Taecyeon teased.

 "Hyung!Taeyeon-sshi postpone the date.She says she had something urgent to do."

"Don't be sad,Mandu cheeks!Anyway,bye!"Taecyeon hung up.And Wooyoung just smiled to himself like an idiot.

 "Wait!Did you say Taeyeon-sshi?"Siwon asked.

"Ne.Do you know her?"

 "Kim Taeyeon from Jeju Island?"

"Ne."

 "Taengoo!Why didn't you tell me you were dating Wooyoung-sshi!?"Siwon exclaimed.

"Taengoo?"

 "Taeyeon is my cousin's best friend.She's also my best friend.We all kind of connect.Her family are great friends with mine and Yoong's.We're like siblings."

"Oh and we're not dating.We're still getting to know each other."

 "I think you guys will...soon.Anyway,good luck...brother-in-law."Siwon teased as he and Sifany left.Wooyoung was blushing like mad.


 "We're here."Taecyeon said as he opened the car door for Yoona.

"Woah!It's so pretty."She exclaimed.Taecyeon smiled and went to get their hiking stuff from the trunk.He's smile makes my world turn pink!Yoona blush upon his smile."Oppa,you should smile more often."

 "Maybe I will.Maybe I won't."Taecyoon then started hiking.After awhile,they had lunch beneath a nearby tree."Oppa,I never knew you could cook.It's so delicious!"Yoona complimented as she ate the food he made.

"Not a lot of people know I can cook."

 "Can you cook for me?"

"I will if you promised to eat everything I make."

 "I promise."Taecyoon finished their lunch and started hiking again.Talking and laughing along the way.After about an hour or so,they decided to stop and rest there since the sun was going down.Setting up the tent and putting on the fire was done by Taecyeon,while Yoona get the food supply."Yoong!It's done!You can go rest now."Taecyeon said.

"If I sleep in the tent,then what about you?"Yoona asked.

 "I can stay outside and watch out for any animals."

"Are you sure?"Taecyeon nodded and Yoona went in the tent.After what seems like hours,Yoona was still awake.She couldn't sleep, so Yoona went back outside and saw Taecyeon asleep on the chair."Oppa,you're so cute when you sleep."Yoona whispered.She kept leaning towards his face,closer and closer.Then suddenly,Taecyeon woke up and...


Chapter 22!!

Taecyoon moments!

COMMENT!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!
UPVOTE!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9