Chapter Ten

White Carnation

 Tiffany had arrived in Korea.Eight years had gone by, but she never had forgotten Taecyeon and was still searching for him with Jihyen. She came to Korea, because her dad had a business meeting that he had to attend, so Tiffany tag along.Since it was her first time in Korea,Tiffany wanted to go to Jeju, because that was the place that Taecyeon used to go when he was young.Taecyeon had told her many stories about Jeju Island.


 Tiffany got in a taxi to go to her hotel for the 3 day trip, when the taxi driver turn on the radio."Annyeonghasaeyo! Today is the last day between the Jeju team and the Busan team for the finals! Don't miss today's most important and unexpected game! The best player,Choi Siwon from the Jeju team is going against Busan's best of the best player Ok Taecyeon! Don't miss it!"the guy on the radio said. As soon as Tiffany heard "Ok Taecyeon", she told the driver,"Ahjusshi,can you take me to the baseball game?" the taxi driver nodded.


  Tiffany had arrived just in time as the game was about to start."Seems like Ok Taecyeon won't be doing his prayer today."the host said as Tiffany was still finding her seat.Suddenly Taecyeon's face appeared on the big screen."Taecyeon oppa?!?!"Tiffany muttered to herslef.Choi Siwon from the Jeju team threw the ball,Taecyeon was going to hit it when he spotted Tiffany standing in the crowd.He immediately dropped the bat.And he passed out.

 "Oppa?!?!"Tiffany exclaimed as she tried to get to the field where the other players were trying to help Taecyeon.The crowds were going chaos.Junho and Chansung also went to help Wooyoung and the other players carry Taecyeon.

 Tiffany finally got away from the crowd and onto the road, where the ambulance came.She was running towards the ambulance when she bumped into Choi Siwon from the Jeju team."Mainhe."Siwon apologized as he helped Tiffany up.

"Gwenchana."Tiffany said as she picked up her bag and went to find Taecyeon.She's so pretty.I've never seen anyone like her before.She must be a tourist.Siwon thought.Who's she looking for?


 Tiffany arrived at the hospital.She spotted the Busan team players outside the emergency door.She approached them and started shouting,"Where's Taecyeon oppa?!? Where is he?!?" She started crying. The players were shocked.They were confused, what was she talking about? Is she a fan? "Umm...Who are you?"Junho asked.Why does she looked so familiar?Where have I seen her? Wooyoung thought."I think it's better if you don't know who I am.Can you please give this to him? I found it on my way here.This watch is what he called, his lucky watch.Please make sure he received it.Annyeonghasaeyo."Tiffany bowed as she handed the watch to Wooyoung.


 Tiffany has arrived at her hotel.She was in the lobby, getting her luggage.She then bumped into a guy."Mainhe."He apologized.It was Choi Siwon again.

"Gwenchana."Tiffany replied.

 "Didn't we bumped into each other at the baseball game?"

"Uhh...I don't remember.Mainhe."

 "So...you're a tourist,huh?"Tiffany nodded."You're staying here for your trip,right?"She nodded once again."Well, welcome to Jeju!My uncle owns this hotel."

"Uhh..I have to go.Nice to meet you,uhh..."

 "Siwon.Choi Siwon." Oh, so he's the Choi Siwon who's going against my big ear oppa,huh?Tiffany thought to herself.

"Well...Choi Siwon,nice to meet you."Tiffany then walked away without even looking back.She didn't like how he was trying to flirt with her and he was also her oppa's rival.

 "Shoot!I forgot to ask her name!She seems really depressed.Something must be wrong."Siwon said to himself as he got in his car.


Here's chapter ten!

Tiffany is back and she already disliked Siwon!

I have a new story! "When the Butterflies Came"

~Toshio9