Chapter Seventeen

White Carnation

 "Old maknae,where were you?"Wooyoung asked as Chansung entered their room.

"I went out with Sooyoung."Chansung replied.

 "I'm so jealous of you guys.You have a girl by your side for 2 whole years.Junho has one by his side for 3 years.Taecyeon hyung is now also dating.I'm the only single one."Wooyoung said.

"Don't worry hyung.I'm sure in the next week, you're not going to be single anymore."Chansung said suddenly remembering Taeyeon.

 "What do you mean?"Wooyoung asked.

"Today,Sooyoungie and I met her senior.Man,is she hot!Anyway,Sooyoung always set her up on these blind dates, but is seems like no one matches her.So Sooyoung set her up for another blind date.But she refused,so Sooyoung promised that it would be the last time.And we couldn't come up with who.So I decided that since you're single,gentleman,and never had a girlfriend before,you should go."

 "Bwoh!?!You put me on a blind date with your girlfriend's senior?!?"

"Ne.Don't worry.She's nice,pretty,and funny too.She's the perfect one for you.You have to go.I already promised her."

 "Fine!When?"

"7pm tomorrow at our usual place.We won't go there.Dancing king hyung and I have a double date.Taecyeon hyung...is probably not going there.I always see him with his 'girl' at the seashore."

 "Arasso."

"Here's her number, so that you can find her tomorrow."Chansung gave Wooyoung,Taeyeon's number."One more thing.Her name is Kim Taeyeon."


 "Unnie, where are you going?"Yuri asked as he saw Taeyeon dressing up.

"Sooyoung set me up on another blind date."Taeyeon replied.

 "Good luck."Yuri said as she tried to find her shoes.

"Where are you going?"Taeyeon asked.

 "Appa wants me to attend another meeting at the hotel."

"He's still there.Are you sure you gonna be alright?"Yuri nodded as she left.As soon as Yuri left,Taeyeon also left.


 Wooyoung had arrived at the cafe.He was looking for Taeyeon."Yobeosaeyo?Kim Taeyeon right?"Wooyoung asked as he had dialed Taeyeon's number.

"Ne.I'm Kim Taeyeon."Taeyeon replied.

 "I'm at the cafe.What color shirt are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing a black and white checkered shirt."

 "Oh, ne."Wooyoung hung up and started looking again.He then found a girl sitting alone by the window wearing a black and white checkered shirt."Excuse me?Are you Kim Taeyeon?"Wooyoung asked.The girl shook her head.Wooyoung then saw another girl sitting by the window."Kim Taeyeon?"He asked.The girl shook her head once again.Wooyoung then called Taeyeon again."I can't find you.What color is your hair?"He asked.

"Brown.Tell me what you're wearing,so I can find you too."

 "I'm wearing a red shirt with blue and white striped."

"Arasso."They hung up.Wooyoung look and look but still couldn't find her.Taeyeon also looked and looked but couldn't find him.Soon they both gave up and started to leave the cafe.

 Wooyoung was waiting for the bus,when he spotted a brown hair girl wearing a black and white checkered shirt."Excuse me!Are you Kim Taeyeon?"He asked.

"Ne.I'm Kim Taeyeon."She replied.

 "Do you know Hwang Chansung and Choi Sooyoung?"

"Ne.Choi Sooyoung is my junior.Chansung is her boyfriend."

 "Did they set you up on a blind date?"

"How did you know?"Instead of answering her question, he pulled out his phone and dialed number.Suddenly Taeyeon's phone started ringing."You?You're the one Chansung set me up with?"Wooyoung nodded.Taeyeon just clenched her fist as she said."Tell him that I said:Do not ever call me again!"Taeyeon the stormed off.

 "Bwoh?!?Taeyeon-sshi!What about this date?"Wooyoung called out.

"Forget it!"Taeyeon yelled as she ran to the corner before pulling out her phone.Wooyoung saw her talked on the phone with someone.When she finished talking,a car pulled up and Taeyeon climbed in.

 "Isn't that Choi Siwon?"Wooyoung asked himself.Wooyoung then saw Taeyeon and Siwon hugging."Bwoh?!?They're dating?!?"He watched as the car pulled away before leaving.


 "Urghh!!Why can't I keep her out of my head!?!She already have a boyfriend!Stop thinking about her!"Wooyoung yelled to himself.

"Yah!Are you okay?"Taecyeon asked as he finally returned to their room after 1 night of not coming back to the room they shared.

 "Where were you?"Junho asked as he also in the conversation.

Chansung asked."How come you just returned?"

"I slept at my sister's room.I came back to pack because we're going back to Busan tomorrow and I was going to introduced her to you guys but,she refused and went back to her room."

 "Sister?!?!"Junho asked.

"She's here?!?!"Chansung exclaimed.Taecyeon nodded.

 "You never told us, you had a sister!"Wooyoung complained.

"I have an older sister.She's on vacation with her husband and 2 kids."

 "Then how did you sleep in her room?"Chansung asked.

"Woo,remember that girl I told you about when, you saved my life?"Wooyoung nodded."That's her.She's not really my sister.She's just like a sister to me."

 "So, you mean that girl whom you said bought you that watch is here?!?"Wooyoung exclaimed.Taecyeon nodded."Is it the same one who came to the hospital?"Taecyeon nodded.

"That means, we were wrong.She's not your girlfriend but your sister."Chansung said.

 "Bwoh?!?"

"Uhh...Well, we saw you with and girl holding hands so we thought she was your girlfriend."Junho explained.

 "You guys should never jump to conclusions before knowing the actual thing."Taecyeon said as he started packing.Junho and Chansung also started packing.Wooyoung was the only one who wasn't packing.He kept thinking and thinking about what Taecyeon just said. "You guys should never jump to conclusions before knowing the actual thing."It kept replaying in his head.


Chapter 17!

Why is Taeyeon suddenly mad?

Wooyoung jumps to conclusions without actually knowing the truth.

The guys and Tiffany are leaving Jeju.What's going to happen to Siwon,Yoona,and Taeyeon?

What about Khunri?

~Toshio9