Chapter Twenty Seven

White Carnation

 Taecyeon squeezed through the crowd,trying to get to her."Bae Suzy!!!Bae Suzy!!"He called.She stopped and turn his way.She gasped.Taecyeon finally got through the crowd."So you were here all along.I've finally found you."I've found her.I've found my missing 'her'.Bae Suzy,my first love.Bae Suzy,who left me brokenhearted.Bae Suzy,my everything.Taecyeon thought.

"O-oppa?Taecyeon oppa?H-how?What are you doing here?"Suzy asked,she was surprised and shock.

 "It's too crowded here.Let's go somewhere quiet.We have alot to talk about."Taecyeon grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the crowd,off the busy streets of Tokyo and into a small cozy cafe.

"What do you want to talk about?"Suzy asked as they sat down.Taecyeon took a deep breath and pulled out an envelope out of his jacket and put it on the table."What is this?"

 "Open it and explain it to me."Taecyeon said.Suzy opened the envelope and found a hospital bill.Suzy looked up at Taecyeon,confused."You were the one who gave me blood,right?"

"H-h-how?"She asked.

 "I asked the doctor.He said that someone with the name Bae Suzy,donated blood for me."

"Ne.I donated my blood for you."

 "Why?Why did you give me your blood?"

"Because I-I-"

 "Because you felt sorry about what happened in the past?"

"Well...yeah."

 "Suzy-ah,let's forget about the past and start anew."

"Start anew?Are you sure?"Suzy somehow looked uneasy.

 "It's okay if you already have someone.I just wanted to let you know that I never forgot you.I never loved any other woman beside you.I wanted to let you know that no matter what happened,I'll still love you.Even if I can't love you as my woman,I still can love you as my younger sister,right?"

"Oppa,gomawo.I'm so sorry about the past.I'm so sorry.Oppa.."Suzy cried as Taecyeon went over to her side and hug her.

 "Don't cry and let's fill each other in about what happened in the last 8 years."Suzy wiped her tears and nodded."You start first from why you leave to this day."

"I left...because my dad owe lots of money.We had to run away from the shark loans.So we decided to move to Japan.Here,my dad met his old friend and asked for help from him.But he would only agree to help if I married one of his son.My dad wanted me to decide since he didn't want to force me.I have to help him get through this.If I didn't agree,we would be running and hiding for the rest of our lives.So I agreed.And was supposed to marry his oldest son,Kim Soohyun.Soohyun-sshi never agreed to this marriage but he didn't show it.I only knew that he didn't want to get married with me when I accidently heard him speaking on the phone with his girlfriend.It was finally the wedding day...and Soohyun-sshi disappeared.We looked everywhere but couldn't find him.That was when Soohyun-sshi suddenly appeared with his girlfriend.Everyone was shocked.They just stared at him."Suzy was crying as she was telling her story to Taecyeon."Suddenly he and his girlfriend got on his motorcycle and then...he turned towards us and said,"If I have to marry Bae Suzy,then I'll rather die.If I can't get marry with my girlfriend...then we're going to die together."With that he drove the motorcycle at a super speed into the ocean.Soohyun-sshi and his girlfriend's body was never found and that all happened 4 years ago."

 "What happened after that?"Taecyeon asked as he rubbed her back,soothing her.

"Since Soohyun-sshi died,his dad told me to get marry with the youngest and last son,Kim Myungsoo.Ahjusshi Kim wanted to make sure Myungsoo oppa wanted to marry me first.He didn't want Myungsoo oppa to be like his older brother.Myungsoo oppa agreed to marry me.And we got married.Ahjusshi Kim kept his promised and helped my dad.They then started business together.For Myungsoo oppa and I,we never felt anything towards each other but as we started living together,we fell in love.And..."Suzy wiped her tears and continued,"and I was pregnant.We were in Seoul because my dad and Myungsoo oppa's dad decided to further their business to Korea.Myungsoo oppa decided to go to Busan,for alittle vacation with me.I was 8 months pregnant then.We were already in Busan when we had an accident.I was fine but Myungsoo oppa was seriously injured.Myungsoo oppa was in coma and I gave early birth our daughter.That was about 2 days before I heard you were hospitalized.When I heard you needed AB blood,I decided to donate.We do have the same blood type afterall.Appa heard about our accident and came over to Busan immediately.My dad and Myungsoo oppa's dad wanted us to go back to Japan.So we took Myungsoo oppa and came back to Japan.Myungsoo oppa is still in coma while my daughter,Seohyun(Ahn Seohyun from Dream High as Suzy's little sister)is still hospitalized.The doctor wanted to make sure she was fine because she had an early birth."

 "I'm so sorry about your husband and daughter.I really hope your husband would wake up soon."Taecyeon said as he hugged Suzy.

"Oppa,now tell me about your life."Taecyeon then told her everything.Which he never tells anyone before.Tiffany only knew part of his life in Korea while WooJunChan only knew part of his life in the states.Everyone only knew bits of pieces in his life.


 "Seohyun-ah,this is your uncle Taec."Taecyeon said as he looked at Seohyun through the window.Taecyeon was at the hospital.He had met Suzy's dad and Myungsoo's dad.

"Oppa,I forgot to ask.Why did you choose to come to Japan?"Suzy asked as she walked up to him.

 "I choose Japan,because the doctor told me you were from Japan.I wanted to meet you and clear up things between us."Suzy nodded,understanding him.

"The doctor said Seohyun can go home tomorrow."

 "What about Myungsoo-sshi?"

"The doctor said he doesn't know when Myungsoo oppa will wake up.It might be days,weeks,months,and even years..."

 "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Oppa,you won't leave me and Seohyun like this,will you?"

 "I promise I won't.I'll stay with you and Seohyun until Myungsoo-sshi wakes up.I'll help you get through this."

"Gomawo."Suzy said as she hugged him once again.


 "Taec appa!When are we going to go see my appa?"the little girl asked Taecyeon.

"We will,Seohyun-ah.We just have to wait for your mom."Taecyeon replied.

 "Taec appa,when will my appa wake up?You said he was going to wake up when I already have 3 birthday party."Seohyun said.It has been 3 years and Myungsoo was not awake yet.Taecyeon and Suzy didn't want to hide anything from Seohyun about her dad.So she knows that her real dad is in coma at the hospital.But she was happy.As for Taecyeon,he decided to quit playing baseball.He never got to join the Yomiuri Giants.

"Did I?I thought I said after your 5th birthday party."Taecyeon said.

 "5th?!It's only been my 3rd.More waiting to do."Seohyun pouted.Taecyeon chuckled as Suzy entered the house.

"Umma is back!Seohyun-ah!"Suzy called.Hearing her mother's voice,Seohyun ran to the door.

 "Umma!I miss you!"Seohyun exclaimed as she hugged her.

"Umma miss you too.Where's Taec appa?"Suzy said.

 "Suzy-ah,how was work?"Taecyeon asked as he hugged Suzy.

"Fine as always.Ready to go?"Taecyeon nodded.

 "Seohyun-ah,are you happy to see your appa again?"Seohyun nodded."Then let's go and afterward we can go to Goguma Land."

"Yay!"Taecyeon and Seohyun cheered.Suzy laughed at Taecyeon's childishness.


 Seoul,South Korea

"Yoona,are you still waiting for Taecyeon oppa?"Tiffany asked as she saw Yoona reading Taecyeon's letter again.Tiffany and Yoona had gotten closer ever since Siwon and Tiffany became real.Sifany were going to get marry in 2 months.SiTaeYoonYul had decided to move to Seoul.Tiffany,Nichkhun, Wooyoung,Junhyo,Chansoo,Jaysica,Yongseo,and Junsu also decided to move to Seoul.Wooyoung had been moved from the Busan team to the Seoul team,so was Siwon.

 "It's been 3 years.I wonder how he's been."Yoona said.Yoona kept her promise and was still waiting for Taecyeon.Everyone told her to move on but she refused.

"Ah!I almost forgot!Yoona,we're having a girls' night out.Get ready,okay?We're going to stay at my pent house.The guys are going to Nichkhun's pent house."

 "Okay!"Even though Yoona misses Taecyeon,she still had to go on with her life.Everything was normal.She didn't fall into depression.She didn't cry every night.She was just like everybody else.


Tokyo,Japan

"Appa,wake up soon.Umma,Taec appa,and I will be waiting for you.Wake up soon and celebrate my birthday with me together."Seohyun said to her motionless dad.

 "So,you're going to forget me once your appa wake up?"Taecyeon pretended to get mad.

"Anio!That's not what I mean.I mean that appa and you and umma and I,we'll all celebrate my birthday together."Seohyun said as she hugged Taecyeon."I can never forget my Taec appa."

 "I was just joking."Taecyeon chuckled."Let's leave your umma alone.She have alot to talk with your appa."Taecyeon then took Seohyun out leaving Suzy with Myungsoo.Taecyeon took Seohyun to a nearby park while waiting for Suzy to come out so they can go to Goguma Land."Hyunnie,should we get ice cream?"Taecyeon asked.

"Chinjia?!"Seohyun exclaimed.Taecyeon nodded."Appa,how about fruit ice bar instead?"

 "You're just like your umma...Okay."Taecyeon then took her to buy fruit ice bars.They were walking back to the hospital,hand-in-hand, their ice bars.

"Ok Taecyeon?"someone called him.He stopped and turned.Taecyeon froze.

 "Ji-jihyen noona?"He stuttered.

"It's really you,Taec.You were here all along."Jihyen ran to hug Taecyeon.

 "What are you doing here?"

"I came with my family for vacation.What are you doing here?I heard from Fany that she found you in Korea."

 "I live here for 3 years already."

"Oh.C'mon!Let's go meet your nephews and your brother-in-law."

 "I-"Taecyeon started but stopped when Seohyun pulled his shirt."What is it,Hyunnie?"

"Taec appa,who is she?"Seohyun asked.

 "Appa?"Jihyen asked,confused.

"Taec appa,let's go back.Umma's ice bar is melting.Hurry.What if umma can't find us?What about my party?"Seohyun kept on tugging his shirt.

 "Arasso.We'll go back to umma and give her the ice bar.Then we'll go celebrate,okay?"Seohyun smiled once again."Noona,I'm sorry.But I have to go.See you around...maybe.Bye!"Taecyeon then carried Seohyun and walked back to find Suzy.

"Appa?Umma?Taec has a family already?"Jihyen was really confused and shocked.


Chapter 27!!

It's gonna end pretty soon!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9