Chapter Four

White Carnation

  As soon as Taecyeon walked away,Wooyoung headed towards the opposite direction that Taecyeon went.Wooyoung was still shocked but he was more curious.Why was Taecyeon so mad when I mentioned his parents? Wooyoung thought.Soon he reached his destination,The Studio.


 The Studio is Wooyoung and his 2 best friends' favorite place.It's where they meet up and hang out.It's the place where they practiced their music.The Studio belongs to Junho's family. Since he loved music so much, his parents gave it to him as a present for his 18th birthday.All 3 of them have the key to The Studio.Like Junho said,"This belongs to all of us,you can come anytime you want." It was the place where they can do anything without caring about what anybody thinks.


 When Wooyoung entered The Studio,Junho and Chansung were already there,practicing."Hey! How was the game?" Junho asked.Wooyoung said nothing as he sat down on the couch."You guys didn't lose right? You guys never lost! What happened?"Chansung asked.

"We won..." Wooyoung replied.

 "That's great!But how come you don't look so happy?"Junho asked.

"Why is he so mad, when I only asked a simple question?!?!"Wooyoung exclaimed.

 "Who are you talking about,hyung?"Chansung asked,confused.

"You guys remember that team player Ok Taecyeon who joined the team 2 years ago?"

 "The guy who is tall and muscular?The guy who never smile?The guy who made the Busan team 1st place every season?Yeah we remember him.Man,he is so cool!"Chansung said.

"Remember how cold he was? And how he never really talk?"The 2 guys nodded."Well,today,Coach Kim was going to treat us to dinner and he declined the offer.So I went and talked to him.I asked questions about why he's not going and why he's so cold.Then I mentioned his parents and he suddenly got mad and started yelling at me.That was the first time he ever yelled or spoke that much.I was shocked."

 "Wow!That is one scary guy."Chansung said.

 "But why is he so mad when you mentioned his parents?"Junho asked.

"Exactly."

 "I think that maybe the reason he's so cold is probably because of his parents.Since he gets mad when you mentioned his parents and how nobody know who he is except his name.He's cold to everyone and gets mad when you mentioned parents so it all could only mean 1 thing.The reason why he's so cold to everyone is because of his parents."Chansung explained.

 "Wow!That does make sense.I never knew our old maknae was so smart!"Junho said.

"Chan,does have a point.Anyway,I gotta go.I smell."Wooyoung then walked out of The Studio and headed home.


 When Wooyoung got inside his little shabby apartment, he immediately went and took a shower.Wooyoung was about to go to bed when he heard someone crying.Of course, he heard someone crying every night but never really cared.Then suddenly there was a loud crash.He quickly got out of his apartment and started looking around to see if anything was unusual.Then he heard a really loud THUMP!It's coming from that room! Wooyoung thought.The door was locked so Wooyoung broke the door down.When he was inside he saw photos scattered all over the floor.He picked one up and in the photo was a guy and a girl.The guy and the girl were both dressed in uniforms.Wooyoung flipped the photo over and on the back there was a little note that read:

  August 1st,2005

Today is my beloved Fany's 16th birthday!

Have a wonderful birthday! I love you!

~Big Ear Oppa<3

He knows English?!?!The only thing that I understand is "I love you".A cold person like him actually wrote "I love you"? This girl is probably someone  special! Wooyoung exclaimed in his mind.He put the photo back.Then he heard the water running and headed towards the bathroom.When he got in he saw that the mirror was broken with blood stain,the water was running,and a guy was unconscious on the floor with both his hands dripping with blood.

"TAECYEON-SSHI!?!?!?!?!"


Here's chapter four! Enjoy!

~Toshio9