Chapter Nineteen

White Carnation

 Busan,Korea

"Hyung,Sooyoungie said that Taeyeon noona is going to be in here in the next few days and will be staying for 3 days since she came to cheer on the Jeju team."Chansung said.

 "Jeju team?"Wooyoung asked.Chansung nodded.

"Aren't they here to finish the game since on the last day Taecyeon hyung went to the hospital?"

 "Right."

"Be ready.Be on time.Relax.Have fun.These are the things you need to remember."

 "Arasso."

"One more thing.Taeyeon noona was angry because you made her wait a whole hour for you."

 "I was the one waiting for her!"

"Were you at the usual cafe?"

 "Yeah."

"Noona said when she saw you a hour later, you came out the one next door."

 "AH!I got in the wrong place!"

"Uh-huh.Remember to look carefully and be on time."

 


A few days later

"Hyung!Are you ready?It's almost 2pm!You can't be late!"Chansung yelled.

 "Coming!"Wooyoung exclaimed.

"This is going to the last time because we already promised Taeyeon noona that it was going to be the last time.This is your last chance.Use it wisely."Wooyoung nodded as he left for his date with Taeyeon.When he arrived,Taeyeon was not there yet.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo.Jang Wooyoung right?"Taeyeon asked as she spotted Wooyoung.

"Ne.Kim Taeyeon?"Wooyoung asked.Taeyeon nodded."Please have a seat."Taeyeon sat across from Wooyoung."What would you like to have?My friends and I come here all the time.We know this cafe well."

 "I'll have a vanilla latte."Taeyeon replied.Wooyoung then ordered their drinks.

"Mainhe about the previous date.I got in the wrong place."Wooyoung said embarrassed.

 "Gwenchana.At least you were on time today."

"Where would you like go after this?"

 "I want to see the famous romantic road."

"You mean Dalmaji Hill?"Taeyeon nodded."Arasso."

 "Chinjia?!?"Wooyoung nodded."Then lets hurry!"Taeyeon grabbed her latte and head out the cafe.Wooyoung just chuckled at her dorkiness.She's so cute!Wooyoung thought.When they arrived at Dalmaji Hill,Taeyeon was amazed."Woah!It's so beautiful up here."She exclaimed.

"You're so cute!"Wooyoung suddenly blurt out.

 "What did you say?"

"I said...you're cute."

 "Gomawo!"Taeyeon blushed.During their time in Dalmaji Hill,they got to know each other more.

"Wooyoung-sshi,I have something to ask."Taeyeon suddenly said.

 "Ne?"

"You're in the Busan baseball team, right?"Wooyoung nodded."Are you friends with Ok Taecyeon then?"

 "Ne.Taecyeon hyung,Chansung,Junho,and I are all friends."

"Chinjia?!?"Wooyoung nodded.

 "Why are you asking?"Taeyeon just grinned.She doesn't like Taecyeon hyung right?Wooyoung asked himself.


"Hyung!How was the date?Why are you back so late?"Chansung asked.

 "It was great!"

"Chinjia?!?"

 "But what bothers me is that it seems like she doesn't like me that much.She asked me about Taecyeon hyung.And her smile was different from when we were talking about me."

"Don't worry hyung.It's just your first date.Anyway are you guys going to meet again?"

 "Tomorrow at the same time same place.She wants to go to the Busan Aquarium."

"Wow!Your relationship seems to be progessing fast.I'll cheer for you!"


Chapter Nineteen!

Wootae's first date!

~Toshio9