Chapter Twenty One

White Carnation

"I'm sorry!Please,don't leave me!I'm sorry.Don't go!Please come back to me.I'm sorry."Taecyeon cried.She just walked away without even looking back."I'm sorry.You misunderstood.Come back..."He was now kneeling on his knees,crying his heart out.It suddenly started to rain.Thunder was heard.Lighting was seen.But he didn't budge."I'm sorry.I'll always love you no matter what...I'm sorry.Come back to me..."Taecyeon whimpered.

 "OK TAECYEON!!!!"He heard someone yelled his name."OK TAECYEON!!!OK TAECYEON!!!"There it was again.Suddenly he felt someone pinched him.

"OWW!!"Taecyeon finally woke up from his dream.Wooyoung was in front of him.

 "Hyung,I called you many times.Looks like you were having a dream.You were crying and yelling stuff in English.Are you okay?"Wooyoung asked.

"So it was a dream.But why is it happening again?Why?Why is it appearing in my dreams again?"He muttered.

 "What did you say?"

"Nothing!Woo,what time is it?"

 "Past noon.Chan and Jun are out with their girlfriend."

"Oh shoot!I'm late!"Taecyeon immediately got dressed and left.

"That's weird."Wooyoung then remembered his date with Taeyeon."I gotta get myself ready too."Wooyoung started whistling as he entered the bathroom for a shower.


"Fany-ah!I'm sorry.I woke up late."Taecyeon said as he arrived at the restaurant he was supposed to be meeting Sifany.

 "Woke up late?Oppa, it's past noon."Tiffany replied.

"Well,I just woke up.I wasn't feeling so well after I left yesterday."

 "Here comes Yoong."Siwon said as he saw his cousin coming in.

"Why is she here again?"Taecyeon muttered.

 "I thought you like her."Tiffany whispered.

"I don't even know her."

 "Yeah you do.You were talking with her at the seashore in Jeju."

"But it's kind of getting annoying how she keeps appearing."

 "Oppa,remember,she's Siwon oppa's cousin.Keep it that in mind and be quiet."Taecyeon sighed.As Siwon and Yoona sat down,Taecyeon's phone ringed.

"Excuse me for a second."Taecyeon said as he went to answer his phone."Yobeosaeyo?...Ne,I'm Ok Taecyeon.Who are you and how did you get my number?...Bwoh!?!?I'll be right there!"Taecyeon ended his phone conversation and ran out of the restaurant.He then remembered about Sifany and Yoona.Taecyeon didn't want to argue with Tiffany so he send her, a text message.


 "Oppa has an urgent matter to take care of.I'm sorry.I promise I'll eat with you guys sometime but not now.It's really important and can even change my life.I'm sorry once again."Tiffany read the text message in a whisper.

"What's wrong Tiffany?"Siwon asked as he noticed the sudden change in her expression.

 "Oppa said that he has an urgent matter to do.So he left."Tiffany replied.Again?!?Why does he keep leaving when he sees me?Why does he dislike me so much?Is it because I'm Choi Siwon's cousin?Yoona thought.She was slightly disappointed.Tiffany noticed her disappointment and said,"Yoona-sshi,this must be a very important matter to him.Oppa isn't the kind of person who would make excuses just to leave.Everything has a reason."Yoona nodded.


"Mr.Ok Taecyeon?"the man asked.Taecyeon nodded."I'm the Yomiuri Giants' coach from Japan.I've heard many things about you."

 "Ne.But why are you here?"Taecyeon asked.

"I want you to join my team."

 "Bwoh?!?What about my team here?"

"I already talked to Coach Kim.And he agreed but he wanted you to make the decision."

 "I'll have to live there right?"the coach nodded."Can't you give me sometime to think?"

"Of course.I'll give you 3 weeks to think.Here's my card.Call me whenever you have your answer but before the 3 weeks end."

 "Ne."the man then left.What should I do?This was what I wanted though.My dream is finally coming true but why am I not happy?Be calm,Taec.You still have 3 weeks to think.Taecyeon thought.


"Hyung,how was your date with Taeyeon noona?"Junho asked Wooyoung.

 "Fine.But all she kept talking about is Taecyeon hyung."Wooyoung replied."It was like, she was a reporter or something.Asking everything related to hyung.What he likes.What he dislike.His past.And everything else.She never even ask anything about me."

"That's weird."Junho said.

 "Maybe she likes Taecyeon hyung!"Chansung exclaimed.

"That's what I thought too."Wooyoung said.

 "Don't worry.I'll ask Taeyeon noona about this matter."Chansung said.Just then Taecyeon came in.

"Where were you hyung?"Junho asked.

 "Out with Tiffany and her boyfriend."Taecyeon replied.

"She has a boyfriend?!?Who is it?!?!"Chansung asked.

 "Choi Siwon."

"Bwoh?!?"Wooyoung spitted his water out as he was so shock.

 "How'd that happened?"Junho asked.

"They were dating before she even met me in Korea."Taecyeon said.

 "Woah!God really is unpredictable."Chansung said.

"I'm going to sleep.Good night."Taecyeon then went to his room.

 "He's been sleeping very early these days and he seems gloomy."Wooyoung said.

"Of course he's gonna be like that.Won't you be gloomy if your sister is dating your rival?"Junho asked.

 "I guess."


"Annyeonghasaeyo."Taecyeon greeted Sifany and Yoona as he entered the cafe.They were meeting again."Mainhe about yesterday."

 "Gwenchana.It was probably something very important for you to go like that."Siwon said.

"Anyway,oppa,Siwon oppa and I have somewhere important to go to.So can you accompany Yoona-sshi today?"Tiffany said.Please agree!Please!This on can't fail too!Tiffany thought.

 "Gwenchana.I'm fine."Yoona said.

"It's okay.I'll accompany her today."Taecyeon said.Yes!Mission 1 accomplished!Sifany thought.

 "Then we're leaving now.Have fun!"Tiffany shouted as Siwon grabbed her hand and dragged her out.There was an awkward silence between the two.

"Have you ever been in Busan?"Taecyeon broke the silence.Yoona shook her head.

 "My first time here and I'm only here to cheer Siwon oppa on."Yoona said.

"Would you like to tour Busan?"

 "I wish I could but there's no one to take me."

"I can be your guide."

 "Chinjia?!?"

"Uh-huh.Are you ready to go?"

 "Kaja!"Yoona exclaimed.Taecyeon just chuckled at her childishness.


"Taecyeon oppa?"Yoona asked.Taecyeon was shocked as she just call him oppa."I can call you oppa,right?"

 "Of course."Taecyeon replied.Why am I so happy when she only called me oppa?He asked himself.

"Where should we go next?"

 "Umm...How about we go to the Busan Museum of Art?"

"Okay!"

 "Then we can grab something to eat and I'll send you home."

"Kaja,oppa!"Taecyoon got to know each other more and became somewhat friends.

 "I'll come get you at 8am tomorrow.Remember,we're going hiking."Taecyeon said as he dropped her off at her hotel.

"Okay.I'll wait for you."Yoona waved goodbye before entering her room.

 "What was that about?"Taeyeon asked.

"Unnie!You startled me.I thought you were already asleep."Yoona said.

 "I was until I saw that.Why were you with Ok Taecyeon?"

"Siwon oppa's girlfriend is Taecyeon oppa's sister."

 "Woah!You're already calling him oppa?!"

"Unnie!Listen first.Well,they wanted their family to know each other so we were supposed to have lunch but they ditched us.So Taecyeon oppa tour me around Busan."

 "I see sparks flying!Hwaiting!"Taeyeon then giggled and ran into her room.

"Unnie!"Yoona was blushing.Hwaiting,Im Yoona!Yoona told herself.


Chapter 21!

Taecyoon moments are coming up!

SUBSCRIBE!!!!
COMMENT!!!!
UPVOTE!!!!!

~Toshio9